Can't wait when she swarms Germany with more niggers. Germans are such losers its amazing

Can't wait when she swarms Germany with more niggers. Germans are such losers its amazing

>tfw when part german

it was a victory, the AfD grew a lot, how ever too little too late

Merkel knows she needs to give the final blow to Germany in this period, or there is the risk that Germans will recover

We'll be full of Mexicans, but at least I get to laugh at the G*rmans one last time.
My ancestors are looking down and laughing

i see, its all a psyop

I know, euthanizing them in 1945 was too easy, mindraping them into committing slow suicide is much more satisfying

funny how people forgot many more German innocent citizens where executed post war, many more than Jews

but of course the most evil Germans, the actual nazis, where speared and given royal treatment to get their rocket technology

My grandpappy enjoyed destroying Germany he said you and your people are just as disgusting as the French.

Worst result for the establishment since like 1949, AfD as big as expected, 3rd strongest party and opposition in the Bundestag, SPD blown the fuck out and will take the role of the opposition,.. it's honestly a really good result.

>German
>innocent
>citizens

It's a baby step. One that will be rectified soon by the people you call the "establishment" but what I call the Jews

No German is innocent. At birth you are guilty of thousands of years of German tyranny and destruction

FUnny
my grandpa said the same things about your nation and people

Was that before or after my grandpa cucked yours and had your father?

This, 6gorillion times this.

germany's long heyday is over, who will take over the spot of the biggest and (maybe) richest regional power in europe?

>One that will be rectified soon by the people you call the "establishment" but what I call the Jews
Wow, you're so enlightened, please teach us. Faggot.

What if she isn't the enemy and she is just looking to test some new gas chambers but needs a load of nigs to test them out

if its more than 2 lines then its a fucking lie, enjoy hell

At least Mexicans cook good food and work, what do niggers do?