Jews

Lapping aside. How have you personally been disadvantaged by Jews? What do they do that's so bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/nation/la-na-new-jersey-orthodox-20170923-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YEv25Ly7TPI
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=n4axVYZ7NP8
youtube.com/watch?v=UdKqJYR_EVU
youtube.com/watch?v=UiByfiwqXR4
usdebtclock.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Exist

hooton plan for all whites

kek

are you fucking serious????

latimes.com/nation/la-na-new-jersey-orthodox-20170923-story.html

If you seriously can't pinpoint any of the wildly various negative societal effects stemming directly from Jewish influence then you're either blind, jewish, or trolling. Sage.

I was born into a single parent home due to Jewish promotion of feminism and degeneracy.

Judging from your post, you can't.

They are a race of malevolent foreign colonists bent on the extermination of Europeans.

youtube.com/watch?v=YEv25Ly7TPI
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=n4axVYZ7NP8
youtube.com/watch?v=UdKqJYR_EVU
youtube.com/watch?v=UiByfiwqXR4

A jew once tried to scam me in his shop. I gave him that "Goebbles glare"

>cherrypicking this hard

I don't buy into the "cultural Marxism" meme, so mainly my beef would be usury (literally over a millennium of greedy exploitative Jewish bankers), media manipulation (Jews control film & television as well as the news media), and military subversion (using the U.S. military to defend fucked-up Zionist interests and agendas).

Honestly most of my problems can be traced back to elite Jewish occultists running the show, not your average work-a-day Jew. I think there are more good Jews than bad Jews in the world, it's just their vampiric leadership fucks it up for the rest of them...

Our Chaplin on our ship was a fucking kike, he endorsed (((diversity))) and homosexuals publicly every night over the 1MC. I fucking hated that fat kike. Cant wait to leave the Navy.

Yes, multiple times by groups of them.

If you are american, and if you want to know how jews are harming you:
usdebtclock.org/

as a roach, i may not have a democratic government, but our central bank is ours

>genocide is okay if i call them refugees!

>in 2nd grade there was a jewish kid
>he always picked on me and was mean
>he was way bigger than me
>i was small kid
>le growth spurt hits
>nowhere to be found
>14 years later and 6'4 height
>i still look for the bully jew

Only met - that I knew - and was friends with 3. All of them were nationalists, 2 were high in neuroticism and the other was serene, a very good friend. I haven't seen anti-semitism in Brazil so far.

My accountant is Jewish and he's as crooked as his mother's nose. He's undeniably good at what he does and doesn't mind I'm goym, just happy to keep money in my pocket rather than the state coffers providing I throw some of sheckles his way. Gotta jew what you gotta jew when it comes to money management, the same way that I'd prefer my wife's gynaecologist was a eunuch.