250 people have been lost in the Tasmanian wilderness and never been found again. No remains of bodies in any cases...

250 people have been lost in the Tasmanian wilderness and never been found again. No remains of bodies in any cases. Is this where pedophilia rings come from?!

Aussies better fucking explain right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iyvPjn2m240
youtube.com/watch?v=FflJG71FpCw
youtube.com/watch?v=vW6W36-oWCU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Pearce
rebelcircus.com/blog/life-inside-incest-cult/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chupacabras

either that or abbo cannibals.

Also there's FUCKING WILDLIFE EVERYWHERE

youtube.com/watch?v=iyvPjn2m240

It's past 4am cunt, it's probably just drop bear outbreak calm the fuck down

how the fuck does someone get lost in tassy?

They are sacrifices to calm their emu overlords

They don't leave a corpse behind, yeah, but a full human with clothes and a backpack ?

Nigga they cat eat elephants

that

>wears heavy sturdy boots
>run up
>fucking punt that little shit
>just like a real Bruce

>in a country where EVERYTHING is trying to kill you and eat you constantly
>wonders where people in wilderness dissapear to
Your being a retard on purpose arent you?

>implying it wasn't ground sloths

So what ? Elephants are still made of flesh and bones, are nutritive and must be tasty to them. Unlike a full backpage with clothes and shit.

Pff. It was Tasmanian Drop Bears. The Australian Drop Bear is nasty enough, but the Tasmanian is a vicious fucker.

There are no abos in Tasmania, or any dangerous wildlife.

Ever see the movie Dying Breed from 2008. Its about cannibals out there eating people and peeing in vaginas

Who's the retard?

It's fucking Tasmania, the animals are not out to get you.

What is out to get you is harsh weather and getting lost in the thick bush. You get lost, get caught in the rain and wind and you'll die of hypothermia fairly quick.

No I haven't and by the sounds of it I don't want to.

I will shill a very good film set in the Tasmanian wilderness and involving cannibalism: Van Diemens Land. Highly recommended and far better illustrates the risks of being out there in the Tazzy wilderness than all the retards here talking about "Australian wildlife out to get ya".

youtube.com/watch?v=FflJG71FpCw

Also a cool film set in Tazzy and showing the beautiful, wild landscape: The Hunter...

youtube.com/watch?v=vW6W36-oWCU

drop bears

oh interesting I just looked up Dying Breed and it seems the film is based on the same guy as in Van Diemen's Land, Alexander Pearce, though they end up being quite different.

"Alexander Pearce (1790 – 19 July 1824) was an Irish convict who was transported to Van Diemen's Land for seven years for theft. He escaped from prison several times. During one of these escapes he allegedly became a cannibal, murdering his companions one by one. In another escape, with one companion, he allegedly killed him and ate him in pieces. He was eventually captured and was hanged and dissected in Hobart for murder."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Pearce

Sounds like Dying Breed also has the characters looking for the Tasmanian tiger, just like The Hunter, so it sounds like Tasmanian films run with the same themes over and over!

Fuvk you, you called me a retard and you want to talk movies with me now? I hope you kill yourself toothpaste

nah bro I called the UK flag a retard. Not even indirectly did I call you retard, none of your posts mention animals.

I hope you enjoy the films anyway.

I enjoyed that. Wasn't what I expected by any means.

Level with me Australia.

Did abbos eat them?

>Go to Tasmania
>Get kidnapped by meth addicts and raped to death out in the wilderness

Alternatively:

>Live in Tasmania
>Get blasted on meth
>Walk out into wilderness looking for something to rape to death (preferably a first cousin)
>Die of exposure to the elements

So ... abbos ate them?

There are no blackfellas in Tazzie. They were legitimately genocided.

english nigger, please speak it.

I said it in plain fucking English ya drongo poof, fucking seppo cunt.

No abbos in Tassie, we killed them all. Red headed dudes, not much of a fighting spirit

Over how long a period? If > 5 years this is literally nothing.

I speak english to.

Fucking aussies man.

the population isn't even 250

y'all niggers need jenbus

95% killed them anyway

The remaining 5% we shipped them over to Flinders Island. Imagine a miserable island full of chromers and alcoholic wife beaters/kid rapists

I read a true story years ago about big inbreed family they found there in the 60,70 era it was insane

rebelcircus.com/blog/life-inside-incest-cult/

Well they found more incest

Just search incest Australia

They would love playing Crusader Kings II.