Hunter x hunter

Whose's Hisoka going to kill next

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10463601
strawpoll.me/10456690
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably not Chrollo since he's still outclassed. I really wanna see him face Feitan

How many spiders will be one paneled? thats the question

I like the story potential with Kalluto being part of the spiders.

>he's still outclassed
Do you get why he got rekted?

what is the point killing the spiders when they can replace members so easily.

Plot twist he kills everyone. Lol

if all dead how do they replace?

Various bastard babies that the male members made during their travels.

Post more best spider

Shizuku>Machi

>can't vacuum living things
>best anything
What a joke

So she'll have no problem vacuuming hisocker

You're just mad Shizuku is next on the clown list

Certainly not the english language which you killed after typing that "sentence".

Get off the internet and go pick up a book you dumb fuck.

>caring about grammer

lets pray for Kalluto's safety from zombie clowns and red eyed chain users.

Hisoka always fight alone. He was dissapointed in the end, realizing that Curoro wasn't figthing alone against hisoka. But he recognized that he was defeated not by curoro, but the spider itself.

Curoro is going to be the last spider member alive.

Hizoka is killing every posible help that curoro could get, now is not about playing with toys anymore.

Hizoka loosing limbs was the best thing that could happen to him. Remember how little respect hizoka has demostrated about is own body? Because his body is less flexible and weaker than his own ability.

Now he can use is fake leg, just like kurapika have is fake-real chain. Now he have more cards to play his tricks.

I have 2 possible escenarios:

1- hizoka goes on a rampage killing members of the ryodan and finally beat curoro.

2- hizoka learned his lesson, and goes to kurapika, and they together beat the spider.

It's weird to think that hizoka would ask for help to directly fight (illumi helps him to gain time, not fights) but maybe this is the only option against a person who could take the abilities of others. Just like puting a bomb in your hearth to kill an ant-king.

But the ryodan knows that hizoka is friend with kurapika? kurapika deserves a final fight against curoro as much as hizoka. That would be the best trick that this clown could do.

So i have friend too curoro, look that chain around your neck while you were focusing in my rubber gum shit. I'm beating you in the same way that you beat me before. With the help of others.

I believe that kurapika is going to be involved in this no matter what end up happening, kurapika is going to be there.

Why did Kalluto join the spiders again? Was that off-hand remark about her brother ever explained?

ESL-kun please leave.

to find killua iirc

If only she was as pretty as her fanart made her out to be

Wouldn't Hisoka want that anyway, since he goes after strong people?

she looks fine in the manga

Fuck off back to whatever Spanish forum you came from.

I find it funny people keep asking why Machi got as angry as she did.

First, she's really protective of Chrollo and her friends. She wouldn't allow anyone try to harm them.
Second, it's no new information she's somewhat close with Hisoka (be it pure business or actual friendliness). So, whatever her feelings toward Hisoka might be (romantic, friendliness, sympathy, whatever), she tried fixing him up even though he was dead. Even after Hisoka got up, she attempted to stitch him up and give him advise to avoid getting himself killed again.

So, when Hisoka immobilised her and told her he would kill the Troupe she got uncharacteristically angry not solely because of what he said, but also because she even cared about him for a moment. So, there's probably a bit of resentment about her good intentions being betrayed, and a bit of guilt for even attempting to help him.

i'm sorry dude.

I just wanted to participate in the discussion about my favorite manga. sorry to bother YOU (You) with my shitty english writting.

Maybe you could try to read it again, and give me YOUr opinion about the original topic instead. But maybe i'm asking too much to a person like you.

except she is.

How many spiders are going to be dumb enough to give Chrollo their powers and then wander off on their own after the last two who did it got killed? Probably most of them, they're not very smart.

>huge boobs
>thick
>child-bearing hips

>hardly any boobs
>not thick
>looks like a boy

Nope.

that's a lot fancy words just to say she wanted clown dick but then he went off and killed her friends so now she feels anger at him and herself.

probably still wants clown dick, though.

here.

Alright, well here she has boobs, hips are okay, but she is a fucking skeleton.

Learn English for 2 years before posting.

well lets see with Hisoka and Kurapika running around on the boat with these guys going pretty much blind into it, they aren't going to have a good time.

hopefully Chrollo will be smart enough to use the fortune telling nen so they don't get completely destroyed.

this fight is pretty much where all her big boob fan art originates so yeah of course some artist will make her thicker or larger in certain areas on her body.

>hizoka learned his lesson, and goes to kurapika, and they together beat the spider.
best option, Not a big fan of the idea of Hisoka killing Kurapika's rivals.

>tfw Shizuku is the perfect 1 night stand
>slam her all nite with no strings attached
>she doesn't even remember what happened after a while

fuck off faggot

Yes, thus this post
Her features are exaggerated in fan art.
Glad we can agree on something.

What would happen if team hizoka-kurapika wipe out the spider? kalluto would be killed too?

This is the chance, to kills tree birds with one stone.

1-hizoka gets to kill curoro
2-kurapika gets is revenge against the spider
3-killua would want to kill hizoka-kurapika because they killed his brother (kalluto) I don't know how much killua is attached to kalluto, maybe he likes is brother in the same way he likes nanika. So this could be the chance to bring back Killua, and have him against hizoka and/or kurapika too.

You could even wish that kill goes to visit is family again, and be the real killer that silva wants to see in his son.

Remember that hizoka killed gotoh, so we could have another reason (kalluto's death) to make killua against hizoka, and you could see that in the end hizoka kills killua and now gon have a reason to kill hizoka in the final fight.

That's the great thing about HxH, it's great to speculate about it.

He met the Troupe when he was playing the role of decoy in order for Illumi to get inside the hideout in place of Hisoka.

Then the next time we see him in the Greed Island arc he's a new member. Pretty random really.

>He

>kalluto would be killed too?
considering he's an honorary spider and was just there to look for Killua (iirc) I'd say he may just leave.

If Killua as that fear needle in his head, I'd say its safe to bet Kalluto has one too. so fear may take hold and have him run away.

Enough to make Pika utterly irrelevant.

pika, irrelevant? He's playing a huge role in the body guarding and Prince fighting, he'll be anything but irrelevant.

will he be irrelevant in the spider hunting? maybe, only time will tell with that.

You could be right about it.

But i believed that Killua is an special case in the zoldyck family, because the other members are fine with their role-job. Killua is the only son of silva that goes against the family.

Why would you want to manipulate (needle) someone that works towards the same goal that you want to get from that manipulation?

What i'm trying to say is, that if Kalluto have a needle too, he will run as soon as he feels the danger. But if he doesn't have a needle maybe he will be killed, because kurapika doesn't know that he is brother of killua.

The thing is that the web of the spider goes beyond hizoka and kurapika. you have the zoldyck family involved too.

Another big speculation is, that the spider looses is head and get another one (The perfect time to put Gyro back in the history)

>that the spider looses is head and get another one (The perfect time to put Gyro back in the history)
I think if the spiders lose the head, they may disband altogether. none of the spiders are as smart/cunning as chrollo nor have the leadership skills to rival him so the troupe may just fall apart.

as for Gyro, I doubt he has any ties to the spiders. the only way I could see ties between them is through meteor city. but thats a stretch, its a huge country/land.

You're right, but remember how badass the reputation of gyro was among is people? He is like another gon, but an evil one.

Gyro was born to be a leader. And has a background similar of the ryodan members. Curoro was choosen by the spider to be the leader. Maybe Gyro could come with some shit that convinces the spider to get him as a new leader.

>the spider to get him as a new leader.
that'd be cool, but that'd probably be a step down for Gyro in terms of power. he owned his own country the NGL. so going from a king to dead, to becoming an ant, to going back to meteor city to rebuild his kingdom. then he'd go down to a troupe leader of 10-ish members, I doubt he'd do that.

Imagine thinking those two abilities were the only thing out of the dozens in Chrollo's book that could destroy Hisoka

Get over yourself.

Yeah, maybe i'm tryng too hard to get more people involved in the ryodan's drama. I believe that this need to build something bigger, that's why i'm trying to get the zoldycks or gyro involved.

If this just becomes Hizoka agains the spider, what would be the point of having kurapika?

If hizoka dies by the spider, what would be the point of the history of hizoka and gon?

Why togashi would create so many conections just to cut them all together?

That's why i'm saying that:
1-hizoka will team up with kurapika
2-hizoka and kurapika will defeat the spider
3-in the process, kalluto will be killed and then Killua is going to enter this arc, or maybe to zoldycks will hunt hizoka.
4-If some members of the ryodan survives, then they will meet somehow Gyro and create a new ryodan.
5-By that time, kurapika is going to be focused en hunting the prince that have the remainning body parts of his tribe.
6-Hizoka would be focused on another enemy, because curoro would be dead then (against illumi, killua, the zoldycks)
7-Kullia or Kurapika is going to die by the hands of hizoka, and there will be the perfect scenario to put gon into trainning to avenge is friend.

...Yeah, i'm trying too hard to get them all involved.

Real question is, when is the next kill? Is Togashi going to dedicate this entire volume to Hisoka or do we go back to Kurapika or Ging?

Not everything needs to happen, unless there is a prophecy for it.

I believe we will go to the boat trip, unless Chrollo decides killing Hisoka is a priority, if we knew how close is the boat trip we could make some hypothesis on it, but we don't, so...

>...Yeah, i'm trying too hard to get them all involved.
yup, but thats not a bad thing. its fun to guess whats going to happen next in a fun series like hxh

Plz no bully the 3rd worlders guys. This is a safe space for discussing the world's 5th greatest shonen mango of all time. All well thought out comments and shitposts are accepted here.

>tfw you realize Togashi is doing a callback to Miura by making the boat ride take 12 years just like it did in Berserk
>tfw there will be 2 more hiatuses before we reach the new world
>tfw you don't know if you will even be alive 8 years from now when we get to the new world
Life is suffering.

>Machi is alive
No user, life is swell

Because he was outclassed, and he still is. You're deluded if you honestly believe Hisoka is anywhere near Chrollo's level just because his Nen got stronger after he died.

In-universe it's 2 months away but of course that could mean it's next chapter or in 100 chapters depending.

>ywn squat in the corner of a street and drink beer with Machi

>they still have to have he Succession War and settle the New Continent before reaching the Dark Continent

so then why Chrollo avoided fighting Hisoka until setting up this plan with new abilities?

I think you hit the nail on the head with Hisoka fighting not only Chrollo but the spider as a whole, so kudos to you

What are the other four?

Because that's what pragmatists do. They ensure victory of a battle first before walking into it.

Hey, hey, there are Europeans and Japanese with piss poor english as well, especially the Japanese.

Don't exclude our moon brothers.

Hisoka certainly plays a big part in this upcoming arc, but I feel like people forget that the big appeal of Hisoka (Togashi even said so himself) is that he shows up sporadically, as kind of a side-story, so he probably won't get as much panel time as some of you think

I think Togashi is planning on dying soon and just wanted to give fans one more epic moment before sudokuing.

>he shows up sporadically
what? he literally has more screentime than Leorio, one of the main characters.

>I think Togashi is planning on dying soon
>implying his nen won't revive him

>Leorio
>MC
top kek

>Hisotards are this deluded

If we were to get another anime would you want it to pick up from where 2011 ended or start from the beginning. Assume that this anime would be superior to both 99 and 11, but not obscenely so. Like it takes the best elements from both and does them like 20% better.

I would like an anime studio that would stay truthful to the anime stylistically given they have to censor somethings. They see, to shade Hisoka's rape face a lot with 2011. Yet they rarely utilize that style choice with any other character, fucking Jojo has no trouble having an anime that tries to be like the manga.

if it would be better than 2011 and has music nad OPs/EDs and atmosphere as good as 99, then I'd definitely prefer to start it from the beginning.

Start from the beginning if is released on 2020s.

I'd actually like to see David try HxH. My only real worries are that it'd look kind of stilted and stiff at times like their JJBA anime but aside from that they've done an exemplary job of keeping faithful to the manga like you said and making it work on TV. Ideally I'd like any studio with a limitless source of money and talent to do it but there's no chance of that happening.

I kinda feel like him rush killing two spiders off screen is pretty indicative of Togashi just giving up.

I'm pretty sure he intends to just ram this to a conclusion this arc and declare the series over.

Yeah, then you have the issue of contesting for best Gon vs Hisoka , Pika vs Uvo and Chrollo vs Zoldycks.

Machi next

Am I being baited? What kind of illterate moron wouldn't understand how much more effective a shocking scene is when it's done suddenly and out of nowhere? If this is Togashi giving up, he's a natural genius who can put in zero effort for perfect execution.

No, it needs to have foreshadowing and happen really slowly over 10 chapters /s

>he's a natural genius who can put in zero effort for perfect execution.

Hisokacuck here; please kill yourself or stop being deluded

>genius
stop using this word just because you liked what someone did

retard

> danchoufac is angry cause frenchfag ask a question about the superiority of rubber and gum

Unless if Gyro does take over the spiders, but then convinces them to return the Meteor City and take over it

I was being sarcastic you retards, he's not a genius because it wasn't effortlessly done. He obviously put thought into the deaths and wrote it that way with specific intentions.

Chrollo and Tserriednich confrontation when? It would be cool as fuck.

strawpoll.me/10463601

Over 200 votes holy shit guys.

strawpoll.me/10456690

Looks like Pitou is in a comfortable 5 vote lead, didn't see that coming after yesterdays Machi push. Shizuku has overtaken Kurapika now and Komugi is on the rise.

What opponent would stand a chance if these two teamed up?

Meruem, RG.

Nigga rubber jesus can solo RG at this point

>Only one vote for Boars
Stupid Leorio bringing down the average.

>RG
I don't think they hold a candle to the book of "that" and the properties of rubber and gum.

Meruem, yeah, but he would pretty much beat anyone.