Anime Fight Club

All Star edition

Rules ( 7 vs 7 Battle)

0) Battle is over when the entire enemy's team is down
1) You can only choose one leader
2) You can only choose 2 supports (ex: Sun, Hisoka & Ryuko) to help your leader and fighters
3) Your opponent's assists will be in the same position (ex: you're cheering for Sun, Hisoka & Ryuko so Moon's assists will be Yu & Tatsumaki)

Who wins this Sup Forums?
Post your summary of the battle if you want

strawpoll.me/10462653

>Jesus
>OPM
>Haruhi
You have to be a special type of retard to not see the outcome, overall shit thread 1/10 for making me reply

Team sun no contest

Moon

Goku protects Light Yagami.
Josuke & Accel for Heal & Defense

>putting in a gag character like OPM
What's the point?

Goku solos

I don't see anyone on the left who can prevent a time stop, at least consciously so.

Unless we are somehow considering Haruhi as having gained full control of her power..in which case she rapes everyone else. But again, not really a thing.

"Jesus" dies to Goku, Accelerator, possibly Jotaro/Esdeath as well because of time shenanigans and his shit durability.

OPM is irrelevant, don't start that shitposting about "muh author intentions"

Leaders: Onii-sama > rest
Fighters: Goku/OPM > rest
Assists: Haruhi >> rest

Jesus revives magically like always
OPM has no limit so can do whatever
In the case they both die, Haruhi is left mind-broken after seeing her teammates die and so unconciously uses her god powers to reverse the situation

>revives magically
Nice fanfic, his power doesn't work like that

>no limit
and the autism begins

Haruhi is dying almost instantly, she has garbage durability, easily the worst of anyone here bar Lelouch out of armor or Light

>Onii-sama
Anyy fighters on Moon can destroy him so hard that he wouldn't be able to heal himself

>Fighters: Goku/OPM > rest
Yeah pretty much, so time to see the supports

>Assists: Haruhi >> rest
Yu can steal her powers though
Also Josuke heals mechanic is cheap

>Light
Right win by default.

>Fighters: Goku/OPM > rest
Did you forget that EoS Medaka has all of the skills in Medaka Box aside from Ajimus, including All Fiction and Encounter?

He can kill the Death Note by punching it of course.

Seriously, these teams are not balanced. You at least need to put Saitama on Moon to be more fair.

Moon, of course
Leaders) Kira
Support) Accelerator and Tatsumaki

with jotaro stopping time and goku being able to move faster than stopped time, Jotaro only has to use time-stop once and Goku can easily solo them in more than enough time. If goku is still too slow he could probably solo them anyway, and with the support he has from the fighters and assists, they're unbeatable. You put what are at best universal level characters against canonically multi-universal characters

Compared him to other leaders rather than fighters.

He is the most combative out of the four with Esdeath close second due to time stop.

Haruhi dying....yeah right. You do realize she's the one who set up this fight in the first place since she was bored.

In a universe that doesn't exist based on her life existing, then yes, she dies quite easily. Even shit tier All Might can beat her if he is bloodlusted.

>autism
Nice argument, his powers don't change just cause you don't like them

>Haruhi dying
Firstly she's protected by Jesus and OPM, secondly she's god-tier even if unaware, killing her human body might not even mean she dies

>2 rubber and gum characters on one side

What exactly made you think this is fair

Luffy and Hisoka beat Medaka and Naruto

>Nice argument, his powers don't change just cause you don't like them
His power is literally "I can recreate my body from scratch if my brain is intact or somewhat functioning"

So destroyed head = no go

Good try though.

>protected by Jesus and OPM
Time. Stop.

If if that wasn't a thing, they get buttraped by Goku/Medaka in an instant.

>killing her human body might not even mean she dies
Fanon.

>Implying meme character can beat moon-busting Nartou let alone Medaka

If Medaka could neutralize OPM, I would still say that Sun Team would win.

I would honestly say the whole battle hinges on Saitama v Medaka. We don't know how strong Saitama really is, and we really don't know if there's a "limit" to the damage Encounter can deflect.

In general, abilites trump brute strength, though, so I would probably go with Moon.

You don't understand how broken Medaka is.

She doesn't just have Encounter. She has Encounter, All Fiction, Book Maker and an unknown amount of skills that may or may not affect the outcome.

Just from those alone, she can do the following:
-wipe you out from existence
-deflect all damage away from her
-imagine herself back to life
-reduce any opponent to "her level" and then go to 120% of that level to finish him/her off

Saitama doesn't even have any hax resists outside Tatsu currently...he would get shit on

No, you retard, I was talking about OPM

>Esdeath time stops, killing? Haruhi
>Can only be used once so gets BTFO by either OPM or Jesus
>Jesus gets offed by Goku/Medaka but is likely able to pull off some injury on them
>OPM finishes off the trash

Otherwise
>Esdeath time stop kills OPM
>Haruhi breaks down and reverses this whole situation, same for Jesus. Even if she sent an icicle over at the same time, it'd likely be deflected by Jesus

Place your bets.

Who is that girl? She looks like a slut.

Medeka and Accelerator can both straight out beat Single Jab Lad. Ninja Jesus could probably talk no Jitsu him into committing suicide.

Hue.

First off, there are two time stoppers on the Moon Team: Jotaro and Esdeath. So there are at least two time stops in effect.

Second, there are more than enough powerful fighters on Moon to finish off the entire other team in a single time stop. Observe:
>Esdeath time stops
>Accelerator and Saber use their abilities to protect their team
>Goku planet busts and Medaka reality erases

The only person who can survive that simple combo is Haruhi at full potential and she has never been shown there. Even if she does survive, she needs to beat SSG Goku AND Medaka. It's not happening.

Are they all in the same room? What if Light takes the next flight to Zimbabwe and then just writes everyone's names down?

Here's the real ultimate battle.

The Dick is omniversal, pls stop

>Lelouch
>Onii-sama
Not even a contest.

>Nobody talks about Schichika or Shadow
Shadow can time stop too you know
Schichika counters Esdeaht

Every character except 3rd Left and 1st Right is a slut who would lose instantly.
Sakura is so pure she probably doesn't even have a vagina and Void Shiki's autism levels are high enough to nullify the dick's effect.

Oh this is 4v4?
Alright
>Octopus becomes meat shield to prevent time stops, basically going 2fast to the point of making clones to cover allies
>OPM > SSG Goku
>OPM punches, obliterating everyone else
>Medaka is too much of a moralfag but would probably act after seeing that
>Haruhi mind-break doujins abound

Shadow can Chaos Control (time manipulation), Chaos Blast (AOE) and Chaos Snap (teleportation) and doesn't get affected by Light's Death Note.

Is it taking place in Wrestlemania

Well I don't know much about Shadow but Shichika is kinda shit. He doesn't even have a good copy skill like his sister. Probably the weakest "serious" fighter in this.

>Hisokafag actually believe this

yeah,esdeath does not have the damage output to do anything to saitama even if she does use timestop