Nazis BTFO

nazis BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEc&t=147s
legacy.com/obituaries/hartfordcourant/obituary.aspx?n=john-n-middlemas&pid=141841816&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> that nose

oy vey

sage

>r/pics
you have to go back

>grandpa is gardening
>600+ lbs blue haired queer granddaughter takes a pic and uses pops to get upvotes from other commies on reddit

this

Those kids kek!
Fuck you commie bitch.

There is nothi

Trump does not represent us.
He failed to shut the borders deport the illegals create jobs and help the poor. So he playing the big mouth games and make the far right to look like biggots.

nothing worse than a hypocrite*
hit enter too soon

>one old man cucks
>s-see? everyone s-s-s-upports us!

prolly didnt see any combat

Okay so find a veteran who thinks kneeling during the anthem is disgusting and make a pic of him in his garden.

How are those DEBNTS coming along you greasy olive nigger?

based veterans!!!

I bet this old bastard had a son fighting in Vietnam, but took the side of the commies anyway.

It seems Grandpa's dementia is getting worse.

>flag

>celebrating someone who fought the Axis

Die already. Take your boomer children with you.

The olive niggers are your ancestors.
Mexico is a corrupted shithole, you could be one of the richest nations on earth. But you prefer to immigrate from change the parties and deal with the barons.

the sad thing is that chimps would probably murder him just to take his wallet, if he walked into the wrong neighbourhood.

I bet it's some old man who was just kneeling in his garden doing some work and his cuck grandson took a picture adding the caption.
He probably doesn't have internet and will never see it.

Yes they have the right to protest and I have the right to call them out for the disrespectful pieces of shit that they are.

I do find it funny that the NFL now has the lowest ratings they ever had in history. Those stupid liberal fucks just don't understand why.

death to boomers, the biggest traitors

>the greatest generation

White genocide loving commies btfo.

sage

What were you saying about those DEBNTS??

Hope he gets a break-in murder like that other 97 year old get a few months back.

I'm sure the old man is innocent and was set up by one of his cucked great grandkids.

Everyone has debts. Except from us.

Sad truth

>WW2 vet
who cares what the biggest cuck in history thinks?

what the fuck is his problem?

>Fought to save USSR and China
>Fought against Germany, Estonia, Italy, Central Europeans

Good Vet goys!

He fought for communism. Not surprised.

I'm also a vet, of Iraq. The only difference between me and this old man, is that at least I finally wised up and realized what fighting in the military was really about. This old man didn't.

K-Kaz?

If I protested at work i'd get fired

Always fucking pogs

And john McCain is a war vet too, fuck them both

Does that fat fucking pig have "Taco Time" tattooed across her knuckles

>anglo ww2 vet

literally a kike worshipper

His grandkids probably knocked him over and took the picture

Hope that old faggot has a heart attack, he fought so his daughters and future daughters could take black cock. Useless fucking geezer.

So what is going on in Murica again? Trump called some niggers sons of bitches and ball-hunting niggers are mad? Is finally a civil war coming along?

>Declare war on America
>Get beat
>Cry
>Re-elect Merkel

Garden? I can fill a football stadium of veterans who think kneeling during the anthem is disgusting.

he is gardening idiot

Trump used 4D Chess to make niggers bow to him like a king.

Does that striped shirt have a specific name?

So many entitled millennials in here hating on old successful people. Life isn't just handed to you people.

I'm happy they lifted some pressure off of the eastern front in order for us to be able to win faster :)

fpbp.. when i first saw his nose i knew exactly why he was bending over

even at 97, the urge for zionism nose no limits

>Gardening
>Without gloves

He knows what he is doing. Old people are stupid too. One last grandstand before his heart goes out.

>takes the pic
>doesn't even bother helping dear old grandpa up

Most people where I live don't use gloves when gardening. My dad's hands are callus as fuck from it.

What kind of pussy gardens with gloves

>Oy vey, I was an admin clerk that stayed state-side and fucked all the sweet hearts of all the cucks that went overseas and died for my people. I'm totally a """veteran""". Listen to me goyim!

They know why, they just don't know what to DO about it. They've dug themselves into a hole, and since there's no climbing out, they're gritting and just hoping they can make it all the way to china before they collapse.

what a mugshot

So this fag was on the wrong side all his life, i hope he dies mugged by some enrichment.

if the boomcucks and their parents didn't fuck up badly how could kikes take control? white men fended off kikes for 4000+ years

>navy
EVERY FUCKING TIME

they're taking senile people dementia as props, but it's not surprising cause even their own kids are tools to them

New Gamorean Guard supporting character for Episode VIII. Lucasfilm YES!

A 97 year old man who is frail and can die from literally catching a cold.

look at this johny come latley

>working with niggers

wasnt the Navy segregated?

I'm pretty sure it was. Desegregation didn't happen until the 50's.

So the old kike is lying about being a veteran just like other kikes lied about being in camps.

Can someone explain what's this shitstorm about? All I know is some niggers kneeled down and americans are butthurt? wut

HMMMMMMM
legacy.com/obituaries/hartfordcourant/obituary.aspx?n=john-n-middlemas&pid=141841816&

Really makes you think

Quick reminder to y'all.

You fucking lost.

You're on the wrong side of history.

We beat you before and we'll beat you again.

lol when, where and how elderly Meme God Pepe lose?

how was he able to take the knee if he died in 2010?

What do Confederates, Nazis, and 400lbs hackers known as Sup Forums have in common for that retarded meme to make sense? Are you really that historically illiterate?

if you look carefully, pepe is actually looking at THEM, those who made it, disapprovingly, suggesting THEY are indeed the losers themselves

>faked
>not a true veteran

Why are conservacucks so fucking pathetic, and don't support basic freedoms. Cry more low iq flyovers

>WW2 Vet
>No combat action ribbon on hat
FUCKING POG

Hands of a desk clerk.

Winners in 1991

Winners in 2016

>veteran
I bet this pog faggot was some admin bitch stateside while the real men fought and died overseas. Don't buy into this "veteran" bullshit. Half of them are pogs milking brownie points the same way they claim ptsd. Fuck them

My dad gardens without gloves. But it might be just because he is Mexican. Mexican men take pride in having fucked up hands because its a sign of manliness. Having soft hands is a sign of being effeminate. I am pretty sure older white folk have the same mentality since Mexicans are stuck in the 50s. But anyways dont you see the fucking pine tree on the ground in front of him? Or at least pine tree branches. He is done some sort of yard or garden work. Again if he is not wearing gloves is because he probably has that same old school mentality that gloves are for pussies

I've got a bigger stack of ribbons than this cocksucker. Vet my ass

>So the old kike is lying about being a veteran just like other kikes lied about being in camps.
correct

Oh look after all this time he's still a traitor to the white race, and a Christian beta cuck. Am I supposed to be surprised? I'm going to piss on this old fuck's grave when he's gone and post the video to YT. We could have had a white utopia and conquered the stars by now had this mental midget and his violent friends had the capability to think two moves ahead and not wipe out the best races on the planet.

We do support basic freedoms. Like the freedom of the NFL to fire or sanction thuggish niggers who choose to disrespect the country on company time.

damn, so close. let's see who got it:

good thing he will die soon

nigger, why would he go outside to take the picture then?
by your logic it would have made more sense for him to take it in his home near his chair/bed whatever

excuse me, did someone deny their right to free speech?

shit tier edit

>1 cuck represents everyone

no.

>that obvious shoop

Do better you filthy rat Jew.

They do have every right to protest. That guy is a hero for standing up to Nazi scum. It is sad seeing all these traitors with American IPs. I wish you were all paid shills like you say people with opposing viewpoints are. Oh but what is it that draws you all together? Misconceptions about race and sexual fetishes account for most of this I think.

>good goy from ww2 remains a good goy today
Shocked

Is this post real