I fucken love how Americans are extremely ready to dismiss and trivialize the Vietnam War as a war lost due to "loss in...

I fucken love how Americans are extremely ready to dismiss and trivialize the Vietnam War as a war lost due to "loss in public support".

Like how fucken brainwashed are americans? They will spout a whole bunch of horseshit they got from a youtube or PBS documentary and claim a kill/death ration of 10:1--totally based on false statistics.

Americans aren't willing to admit that Vietnam was an military industrial complex scheme used to justify the manufacturing of trillions of dollars worth of armaments for industries reliant on military productions.

Fucken dumb loser americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7hqYGHZCJwk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At the end of the day, it was just a bunch of worthless asians that died. They're replaceable and will continue to be.

Your point about it being a military industrial complex scheme is valid but that's for pretty much every war there is.

It was a proxy war as part of the conflict with USSR which we ultimately won over communism.

They didn't care about winning / losing any actual war rather that companies, private ownership and capitalism spread across the world.

The ultimate goal was still reached. The USA only cared about vietnam in the context of communism spreading and the USSR spreading.

we won the vietnam war though, the south just couldnt hold after we left

Don't know why you are getting your panties in a bunch many Americans including myself think of Vietnam as a totally useless war and a waste of life on both sides. Chill the fuck out leaf

Americans, and most other white westerners, are largely stupid and exist simply because their forefathers were intelligent and ruthless.
The softness you see in modern americans, europeans, and other white majority countries is simply the result of being too successful for too long.

In short, whites aren't greatful for what their ancestors accomplished, and when challenged to defend it, they turn about and actually defend their attackers.

I hope you guys can turn it around, european culture is amazing and it would be a shame to lose it

lol look at this propaganda job...absolutely total.

That's the most aggressive speech I've ever seen from a Hong Konger, you guys are generally spineless bugmen. Good for you. How's 2047 looking?

Are you trying to say that America hasn't been able to turn the earth to glass for the last 80 years?

There'd have been a coup if we hadn't stopped killing gooks for shits and giggles.

Gotta fund dem bombs, yo.

we lost yes but not the reason you think.
we pulled out and offered the SV support if they needed it. Then the NV started testing us and we asked congress to intervene and they said no and thats why we lost

Hey can you help me get a Hong Kong qt? Hong Kong women are great.

I'm a red blooded patriotic American, but I can say with no doubt in my heart that the Vietnam war was a mistake and was simply all for profit. When people started to realize that we were literally fighting and LOSING for no reason other than to line the pockets of billionare fatcats, the public stopped supporting it.

Source: My dad fought in the war.

Hopefully the mainland will have matured to a level similar to 1997 Hong Kong, in terms of rights. They are making progress; i.e. we don't really have libel laws like eurofags, you can basically say what you want as long as its not critical of the CPP, and people still make fun of the CPP in clever ways. I.e. the word for comrade is also the word for faggot

Importand thread.
But only few miricans can comrehend they are being under total military industrial rule.

you mad? Winners write the history books

Propaganda? We left with a peace treaty and both sides standing down. The NVA broke their peace accords and zergrushed the south.

>caring about k/d ratio
War isn't CoD dumbass.

>I fucken love how Americans are extremely ready to dismiss and trivialize the Vietnam War as a war lost due to "loss in public support".

What? Look, leaf. You just can't make up stupid shit without us calling you out on it.

Why do you people always go out of your way to embarrass yourselves?

Nixon had won the war by bombing the every loving fuck out of them and moving in battleships to conduct shore bombardment.
They drove the north to peace talks in Paris. Should have been the end of it.

hey leaf
guess what

They seem fairy keen at preventing western style negative rights like freedom of speech and preventing access to foreign media. They did recently shut down Green. How sure are you they will be Like Hong Kong. There doesn't seem to be much reform in terms of property rights or mitigating corruption.
A lot of mainlander sabroad are even now proud of their limitations on freedom, authoritarianism is better they argue.
The China Wave was a harrowing read.

>the Vietnam War as a war lost due to "loss in public support".

The U.S. military -- so powerful it can be toppled by a bunch of unwashed hippies.

and exactly how many americans have you met and gotten to know?

A few hundred. I studied abroad in the US

>war
we never declared war and therefore had to take casualities before we were allowed to fire. Vietnam was a peace keeping mission and not an american total war like we conducted on you, killing or gulaging literally 50% of your male population

>i sturdied abroad
>so i know da culture
get a load of this tourist right here

she doesnt look Vietnamese to me

>angry fat white yelling at someone who wants him to grow a pair and save his culture
>not doing anything about the shit-skins flooding into his country, raping his women, and shitting up everything his ancestors fought for
you're exactly the type of person who'se killing the west

t. Nguyen in Toronto

What should we do?
Hong Kong's pretty ethnically homogeneous so far, so what's your secret?

Don't let the minorities gain power. Kill them when they try

Yes, well, America "lost" the Vietnam war, however...

Damn gov always get's in our way, pus they tend not to live near the people who would support their killings.
At least we outnumber our enemy, looking at Hong Kong immigration and birth rates, you'll be mainlander in a decade.

The fact that our soldiers came back from the most traumatic war for Americans since WWII to have their own people fling shit at them and discard them like refuse makes it a lost war.

It's not just that, the military has to see real action at least once or twice every generation so that the military leaders can teach recruits from their real life experience in battle.

Militaries must be bled in combat regularly to keep them strong.

Eh, we thought we were doing the right thing at the time, like the Korean War. Chasing the commies out was a good goal, compare modern South Korea to North Korea and Vietnam.

Normal americans don't even think about vietnam. We do not care, unless it's to high-five a veteran who killed some gooks.

Nixon could have used the big one and ended Vietnam in a week.

Too bad.

I agree 100% . I was drafted into the US Army 1968

THE PROPAGANDA IS TOTAL!

u stupid fuck vietnam became a dues paying member of the WTO in 2007'.

Find me one piece of pro Vietnam war propaganda beside the movie The Green Berets.

RED HERRING!
BURDEN OF EVIDENCE IS ON YOU!

CORPORATACRACY!!!

PROPAGANDA IS TOTAL! SLAVE WITH A BARCODE!

America can and did beat Vietnam, the only reason the war is considered lost is because liberal government fucked up the plan Nixon put in place
youtube.com/watch?v=7hqYGHZCJwk

on a side note do you actually believe the US couldn't have nuked the shit out of them? It is obvious the US could have won if it had the will to, the problem was that after world war two the kikes started filling schools with leftist bullshit.

How do you figure. You're the one claiming propaganda. Show me an example. I can't show you a lack of propaganda, you can't prove a negative.

shut the fuck up leaf gooks arent people anyways

>Americans aren't willing to admit that Vietnam was an military industrial complex scheme used to justify the manufacturing of trillions of dollars worth of armaments for industries reliant on military productions.
Well this much is true. You would be most accurate to say that America "won" Vietnam because America's goal was NOT military victory in Vietnam, but the sustenance of the MIC as you describe. However, North Vietnam also "won" the war because their win condition was the unification of Vietnam and the destriction of the South Vietnamese puppet state, which they achieved.

However, one must critically analyze the conflict and realize that this result was not due to the military superiority of one side or another.

The United States and its allies did not suffer military defeat in South Vietnam, however because the ultimate goal was not to conquer Vietnam, tactical victories were not exploited properly to lead to ultimate strategic victory in the classical sense.

It is also accurate to say that the war was "lost" due to public support, insofar as the general public sees "win" and "lose" in their general, accepted terms. The powers that be would have indeed preferred to keep the war going indefinitely, but chose to end it to prevent it from causing too much domestic unrest.

It's not just propaganda when the NVA and VC brass admit to this day that their asses were saved by the USA deciding to leave.

LOL PROPAGANDA IS TOTAL--COMPLETE WITH "TOTALLY UNBAISED" UTUBE VIDEO!

We dident want to win. If we did there would be no Vietnamese.

Stop being a salty vagina. Bugman is right. Recognizing that you have a problem is essential to fix it, and western men have a problem.

We didn't loose because our goal wasn't to win. lmao fucking Americans. The civil unrest was because the Vietnamese were sending your sons back in boxes by the thousands.

>Muh military complex. Muh military superiority
>(((critical thinking)))