Women with short hair is shameful just like men with long hair

Women with short hair is shameful just like men with long hair.

Women get pixie cuts because penis envy or they have daddy issues.

Tattoos, certain piercings, and boyish hair cuts and hair dyed unatural colors on women are giant red flags telling you she is damaged goods

Its being forced down our throats as normal or the hip thing to do because they want women to be more like men. disposable and masculine. ever notice how these dyke cut wearing chicks absolutely loath children or the thought of being married to a man or even being in a relationship with men? Its not a coincidence

Being straight, being a man (or anyone who thinks for themselves), being religious, being a woman who is femanine, wanting children is now counter culture... what the fuck...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WAtFhP7efq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have medium long hair. I genuinely do not give a shit what some faggot on Sup Forums thinks. 90% chance you are 30-50lbs overweight and get some kind of government assistance, so who cares what you think about haircuts?

If you post a picture of yourself and prove you are a stunning white male specimen, I will genuinely take your advice and cut off my hair and post a picture. Because we both know you're some dumb, ugly faggot.

Oh god, that rant AHAHAHA

Whenever I see a woman ruin a nice face with a dyke cut and hear her cunt friends calling it "cute" I get the urge punch her teeth through the back of her skull.

>rant
>5 sentences
>being this much of an illiterate nigger that anything longer than a twitter post triggers you

Gen Z trash.

Seconded

I can't express how much I fucking hate this dyke cut, a mark for all antifags and femishits.

I don't know man, it's enjoyable to grab that boyish fucking hair when you plow that ass from behind and remind her that she's just a slave to her inner feminity.

Dude, get over it. The sooner you live and let live, the sooner you'll come to a place of satisfaction with your own life. Right now you'd be on the side of the Iranian Revolutionaries and ISIS.

Normal well adjusted women don't get fucked up haircuts, news at 11.

>Sup Forums in 2017

>long haired men
>shameful
Gtfo fucking normie pleb reeeeeee etc.

>Pigtails = GOAT

Prove me wrong. Protip: You can't.

Relevant Thread Theme :

youtube.com/watch?v=WAtFhP7efq0

Sad to remember how red-pilled our grandparents were

Sampson had long hair.

better now?

Nice

as did every "great" man pre-Alexander. But then men weren't really men back then, I guess.

You know I never cared about haircuts either until I started seeing women all over the place wit that shaved sides disgusting cut.

>Gen Z trash.
gen z is literally doing the short hair shit

Western society allows women to be as androgynous as they want.
Aside from a few "have your cake and eat it too" exceptions, women and men are very similar in the west.
Sup Forums struggles to comprehend this, and that's just proof that the social experiment was a success.

>just like, let pedos be pedos man it's literally current year
>what are you, some kind of fascist?
Neck yourself, floater. You don't deserve to be alive.

where in the bible can I find the story of anonynous, king cuck, and his clean shaven face and fold over hairstyle.

ok

British Mods are the only girls that are allowed to get a pixie cut.

English isn't your first language is it?

forgive me for thinking for myself user; total fag move I know

women with pixie cuts are godly

She'd be even more godly with longer hair.

Truth on long hair for guys

Either you A: look amazing, so handsome that even Chad can't fuck with you

or

B: you look extremely bad, like a disgusting NEET / homeless or faggy manbund fagget

There is no middle ground, that's why shorter hair is safest option

Third'd this was a god-tier rant. Yeah, OP is a fucking faggot.

The responses here only prove how brainwashed Sup Forums is.

How this ever became a fashion for anyone aside from insane dykes I will never understand. This hair style is almost insulting to me. It doesn't look good on a woman. It doesn't look feminine. Nor does it look masculine. It doesn't look practical. Short hair is at least usually practical. Hell it isn't even showy. Liberty spikes looks absolutely frickin' dumb, but hell at least they're showy.
Instead you got this stupid buzz cut up the sides coupled with still having their bangs in one of their eyes. It's like half a hair-cut. It just looks fugly and off-putting. If you gave a young child a pair of clippers and let them randomly cut bald spots and clips into a person's hair, so they looked something like Tweak from Southpark, it'd not look any less nor more appealing to me than this style. I hate this, it bugs me, and I will always hate this.

See

i love redheads

How'd they pick such a good looking actor for Jaime and such an ugly one for Cersei? She's supposed to be one of the hottest in the land, not a square jawed monstrosity

you misspelled 15-year-olds

Very much. Most girls devolve from into and not the other way.

>government assistance

I see that Sup Forums is leaking again.

>the 'white supremacist'

Know how I know you're stupid?

Wow, I love these absolutely riveting political discussions.

>Women get pixie cuts because penis envy or they have daddy issues.

I think you're just gay my dude, and don't want to be reminded of it at any cost.

He's cute

most women get their hair cut short because they are tired of fucking around with it

There is literally nothing wrong with that you cuck

she looks 99% like a boy. if you find that hot I think you're homo/bi, buddy

>lets make the star of this hit movie a transgender 14yo boy playing a girl

>long hair doesn't look good on m-

Effeminate men tend to like women that look beta themselves.

I think short hair makes big ass even hotter.

>hating on long haired men

going bald must be that bad, huh?

Cool collage

Not Sup Forumsitics
Go to with this shit

Few women look good (still feminine) with short hair. All women look better with long hair.

das it mane

fpbp

Chicks with shorter hair are always lower maintenance and better in bed. 100% of the time.

>just like men with long hair

How pathetic that OP speaks the truth and Sup Forums gets this offended, especially on a board where Sup Forums LARPS as being different from the modern west.
OP said what people nowadays are either too scared or too deluded to know. Back in the day people knew this as common knowledge, and I'm in my mid twenties so things have changed too much too fast.

I worry about you Bevvy

I look good with any hair. Ugly people should kill themselves.

Yeah

>
Its being forced down our throats as normal or the hip thing to do because they want women to be more like men. disposable and masculine. ever notice how these dyke cut wearing chicks absolutely loath children

Check your privilege for the last time white man your days are numbered