Explain yourselves, Trumptards...

Explain yourselves, Trumptards. Anyone that supports "free speech" like in pic related is ruining this once great country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are you posting pictures of monkeys?

Why are leftists unable to differentiate legal tolerance from support

But, but, but, hate speech!
You libfags came up with the concept, NOW LIVE WITH IT!

Op doesnt comprehend anything beyond face value
Sage

you do understand that something can simultaneously be offensive and free speech

nazis aren't monkeys you filthy kike

One is during work hours, the other isn't

Top pic is at a place of employment, whereas the bottom one is in individual's free time. If someone in the NLF came out and said that the nazi's were right and blah blah blah, they'd be fired immediately.

There's nothing wrong with either one though.

NFL niggers officially btfo of themselves!

AHHAHAHAHA

I don't believe anyone is saying they don't have the right to kneel if they don't want to. I don't believe anyone here is burning effigy's of free speech. Liberals are doing that. You want to make "hate speech" illegal. Nobody is trying to make disrespecting the flag illegal.

Demanding these niggers be fired is no different than you doxing some guy who then gets fired from his job. It's not violating these niggers' free speech rights anymore than that. Free speech is a right, and there are consequences to that speech. Nobody denies this.

They are white monkeys.

Apples and oranges. If the white football players were throwing seig heils, they'd be getting the same treatment.

Why are you Leftists making and repeating an argument that you transparently don't believe in?

Winrar

I didn't consider that fact. My comment was as if it was the audience in the stands kneeling or whatever. They're basically representing their team when they're out there. They can rail against the National Anthem all they want on their own time. But I guess this means that the NFL hates the National Anthem as well.

It's not that hard to understand what free speech means.

What sort of oppression do African Americans face in our nation? Someone please tell me. Can they not run for president? Can they not be on the Supreme Court? Can they not be millionaire entertainers, CEOs, popular scientists and wealthy sports figures? Do tell.

Black people are only 11% of the population but they commit 54% of the violent crimes. Interracial crimes are mostly committed by black Americans against other groups. Any protest they engage in over rough treatment by policy is a fallacy. They need to take a long hard look at the problems in their own community.

U r fagot op kys

still cost the guys with torches their jobs, though, did it?

Top: private party
Bottom: public property

Are you retarded?

Both of these. Don't be stupid OP

that flags pays their million dollar paychecks, while the csa fags take a day from their blue collar job from their oppressed southern state, to go protect something.

the nfl players kneeling are lazy. their activism is lazy. their beliefs are lazy, and if they actually gave a single fuck shit, theyd stop virtue signaling on television and stand among the ranks that is blm and every other movement doing the actual work.

FUCKING CELEBRITIES

NFL: rich niggers making a scene to be seen
Charlottesville Nazis: group of edgy frat boys make a scene to be seen

Do you think anyone here gives a damn about any of these people? I wouldn't be surprised if individuals in both these group were (((paid))) to do this shit anyways.

False equivolence dumbass. Fucking hell you people are dumber than dogshit.

Why is that relevant?

destroyed beyond recovery by this megabrain. time to move on to the next thread bros.
OP just got assblasted.

protesting during a weekend, when it is convenient, shows neither passion, nor care, but that they chose to do the laziest thing they could to make a point, from the throne that is their celebrity status.

boy I sure do hate niggers

I still don't understand why that's a problem. The first amendment doesn't specify when you're allowed to speak. If they have a celebrity platform, why not use it? That's literally what the president did during the campaign.

i went dancing at a gay bar in chicago and talked to this cool gay black man of colour. after the gay bar closed he asked me if we could share a cab since he was black and wound't get one. i said no because i thought that he just wanted to fuck me and i'm not gay. he had to walk home alone in -25C. i still feel bad for him dæsu

they sufffer from all kinds of racism like this. the kneeling rugby players would have suffered the same racism if it weren't for the case that they just happened to be good at catching a egg shaped ball and people loved watching it

Anyone remember how assblasted libs we're about players praying before or after games, genuflecting after TDs, etc? Someone should make a meme out of this hypocrisy. It would be very powerful. Contrast their reaction to prayer on the field (led to suspensions in case you forgot) vs this shit.

I know right? Niggers should just get gassed already

because of they actually gave a shit, they would spend their free time protesting.

instead, they chose two minutes to make their statement.

its lazy. its heartless, and passionless. its fake. its nothing. amd they are applauded and lauded as heroes for doing NOTHING. for neither being in the streets, for neigher fighting, speaking, or doing anything. and after those two minutes are up, they carry on and lap up their dollars.

yes, its their right. but i do not respect it, and that is for one reason.

they are not sacrificing their time, money, well being, anything, to fight the cause. instead they are participating in a trending meme, and they will be touted as heroes for it.

they are actively spitting at the flag that gave them all the oppurtunities they were given, while simultaneously participating in it. they are occupiers. infiltrators. fakes.

maybe im not explaing it properly. maybe you genuinely dont understand. but these folks are not activists. they are the 1%, spitting on the 99%. they are continuing to collect paychecks, doing nothing, and letting the underlings beliw them lose their lives to aupport what their 2 minutes of laziness was intended to do.

its the equivalent of a school kid constantly asking his neighbours for test answers while neither studying or doing their homework.

its fake bullshit.

and all of us that arent making millions to theow a ball around for a few hours, will pay the price, while they carry on living their lavish lives, unwilling to give up their cushiony lifestyle to actual make a difference.

theyre using others.

>They need to take a long hard look at the problems in their own community.
That takes work, though. Do you really think there would be any kind of protest if they were actually willing to work?

Both are offensive numbnuts

they're both free speech.

i wouldnt pay to watch either though.

Im not a big fan either desu

>journalists call for violence against peaceful members of the second group
>journalists worship and endorse members of the first group

It's clear that the NFL players are being tribal.

They're more outraged by blacks being underrepresented at the Oscars than they are with a group of blacks torturing a white family to death. That's okay—it's tribalism. It's natural.

Trump (and white Americans) instinctively recognize this tribalism, even if they aren't able to articulate it. That's why they're less offended by white people marching for white identity than they are offended by millionaire pouty-faced black males pretending to be oppressed while backed by multibillion dollar media organizations.

both are forms of protest...

unfortunately, Kaepernick was protesting the potential of being laid-off for being a shitty player

Other Thant the stupid reason they are protesting, why are they even allowed to protest?

Altought these thugs "play" football as employment, why are they allowed to protest during their work hours? Shouldn't this violate their term of employment?

Of course, we know who own the teams, so a blind eye will be automatically turned...

Did you forget how Charlottesville was originally about peacefully protesting the removal of a historical statue until Soros-funded Antifa showed up to escalate things into violence? Defending history vs. bashing the country that made them rich and treats blacks better than whites with affirmative action and diversity quotas.

standing on the sideline is working hours? nope

>They're more outraged by blacks being underrepresented at the Oscars

You left out the true comedy part in that they aren't. They're over-represented by a few percent looking back 20 years.

Hispanics and Asians on the other hand get shafted. Of course nobody cares. Also if you subtract the jews from the awards given to "white" people, whites are underrepresented.

Of course, facts are racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM
>dancing with fags
>not gay
I dont believe you

They have every right to exercise their freedom of speech. But as you "liberal" types like to repeat endlessly - that doesn't mean freedom from consequences. YOU wanted people fired for differences of opinion. We're just giving you what you wanted now. The only "free speech" you hypocrites care about is your own.

>they sufffer from all kinds of racism like this

And there we go - it's whitey's fault that the act like that!

That isn't racism you closet queer.

getting wasted and losing yourself in the blending lights is fun, and its extra fun when you do it with fun people. you should stop being such a disgusting nazi and try it before you get too old

It's not ruining the country as much as open boarders is. Pic is a reaction to bad immigration policies.

Top: Engineered by Jews
Bottom: Engineered by Jews

With jews, you always lose.

>One post
>Shoah me the money