Meta Thread: Unjustly deleted Threads 2

Continuing from which mods auto-saged

So, why are these kind of issues not allowed to be discussed here?

Cover up regarding our History
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121680633

Occult government
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135381010

Nazi UFOs
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235

NASA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128284595

Plus Ultra
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142643607/

Also I see a lot of threads getting deleted that are about Antarctica, and people getting banned even for replying to those. So what the mods are basically saying with this is:
>origin of UFOs are not related to politics even though they invade pretty much every airspace out there and thus are a possible threat to (inter)national security.
>A civilization that may or may not be hostile to us being kept secret from us by the powers that be isnt either
>nor is the cover up regarding our true history.
>also the president being member of a secret society is not a political issue.
>also forget the meaning behind symbols those use that rule you as well as their believes
Regardless of what you believe, it should be allowed to discuss as their are definitely political implications in those. There is another issue that (((they))) dont want you to discuss and even made it illegal in certain countries to deny the official narrative. You know which it is I bet.

On the other hand Threads like in pic related and Self Improvement General all are political, amiright?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1973BUENOS05632_b.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Stop deleting /x/ tier bullshit please

fuck off shill

Maybe take the hint?

>>>/global/rules/8

The mods get the bullet too

>Please stop deleting my pseudo-kekistan roleplaying garbage

auto-saged yet?

also - what happened to buzz aldrin?

NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL

This is a real censorship

LOOK AT HOW ASSBLASTED SHILLS ARE FOR FIGURING OUT MODS ARE SHILLS

No user, this is Sup Forums.org and the mods can censor you all you like. If you want absolute freedom go to some /intl/ spinoff where even spam is considered to be free speech.

(That is pretty much what this trash equates to; spam)

STATE OF POLL ,pic related

Listen faggot. This is a palce to discuss the meta not a place for shills to justify the shills on the mod team. Go fuck yourself.

CAN WE PLEASE MAKE IT SO THAT PEOPLE STOP GOING LIKE : "x is the y of z" ITS REAL FUCKING HARD TO FOLLOW AND ANNOYING AS HELL

Hello NSA

>everything I don't like is a shill/slide thread

The Sup Forumstard's guide to board discussion

There are no shills on the mod team and you are delusional if you think they are.

the other tread got ((archived))) at 130 posts.

The word is "thread" friend

>I don't believe in corruption, so it didn't happen
>"""LIBERTARIAN""" not believing in corruption
Not even worth a shekel.
>I disagree, /x/ tier shit!
>SPAM SPAM SPAM
You sound like one of the biased mods that need to be pruned.

How much do you get per ((you))? Also, are you hiring? You faggots are terrible at this. Show your flag....

Minarchist is a more accurate description, but sadly such a flag is not available.

It was put on permasage, not manually archived.

I get $0. Here's my unrare and generic United States flag, fag.

>Said the shill on the mod team
Proof there are no shills on the mod team, since we're already providing evidence that the mods are deleting legit threads and censoring argument they disagree with vs allowing shitposts to flood the board like BLACKED and MUH ASIAN WAIFU

I'll wait.

"Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.
"
all of those threads in there are some low effort shitposts without any input of the OP himself similar to those examples mentioned in the OP. no informative value whatsoever

Hello mod. Now fuck off faggot

same dude was using white sup flag on prev. thread.

all these "flags" have just given fuel to leftist extremists. the right extremists on this board brought them here and the globalists are enjoying every minute of infighting.

That's some shitty pay, are you in a sweat shop in china using a VPN?

Yeah I caught that.

>The word is "thread" friend
yep.
>It was put on permasage, not manually archived.
yeah who did it?

your posts confirming that they exist,and u are one of them meme flagger hoe .

>There are no shills on the mod team and you are delusional if you think they are.

>what are jannies.
also LOOK.

Someone found an island off the coast of Antarctica and was suggesting it was owned by Rothschild. Rothschild has long since been a political figure, since he owns many of the banks. Discussing Antarctica in this instance was purely political. Someone mentioned "expect the mods to delete the thread" which they did. Please explain.

This. Someone forced an early archive on the thread. It was getting bumped quickly and regularly. Literally no reason it should have been archived outside of biased moderation.

A shill being on the mod team is very unlikely do the way actions are logged [1]. Look at /qa/'s archive for posts made by an older moderator, "Anonymous-san" (who also appears in a rotating banner, IRC logs) for more information. The moderator utilities on this website are very secure in how they are logged. All actions, and the posts associated with bans, along with the bans themselves and their reasoning, are logged forever. This is a new-ish addition, actually.

All actions are logged. Banning, deleting, ban requesting, possibly reports as well. Along with who made them.

Janitors are capable of doing a few things regular users cannot do. Here is what a janitor can do.

1. A janitor may remove content from the Sup Forums boards. They may also speak in a special IRC channel on Rizon which is wordfiltered here. Lurk more and you will find out the name of this channel along with very interesting data that came from it. This means they can remove files. They can remove posts, and they can remove threads.

2. They can submit ban requests. They cannot ban users directly.

Moderators can ban entire threads, ban posters, and do other things.

The moderators are handled by likely a single person who posts under the "Manager" capcode. This person likely appoints new moderators. This person also likely has access to the logs of his (relative to janitors, look for leaks) small mod team. Janitors are given very little permissions, and if they did something fucky, everyone would cause a fuss and the moderators would take that to Mr. Manager in all likelihood.

Mods are oldfags. Use nickserv.

The manager is an even older fag, and should be considered the actual "Administrator" of Sup Forums; hiroyuki is only an admin by name.

Lurk more.

Basically every META thread I come across gets autosaged by faggot shills on the mod team.

antarctica seems to be deleted quite heavily on here. wether there is a greater agenda behind it or if mods are just fags, who knows. either way we need to get rid of the mods that are fags. wether they are shills or not. on a side note
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1973BUENOS05632_b.html
SHIPMENT OF FROZEN PENGUIN GLANDS

I totally believe you mo-I mean user.

>This. Someone forced an early archive on the thread. It was getting bumped quickly and regularly. Literally no reason it should have been archived outside of biased moderation.

exactly whats going on? Sup Forums is compromised treads don't autosage until the reach 300 posts and hit bump limit or when the don't get posts which the other tread had a lot of.

why is this shit allowed?sliding with same topic ffs.

/x/ tier shit deserves to be removed.
RELIGIOUS THREADS NEED TO BE FUCKING BANNED ON Sup Forums ASAP.

NSDAP UFOs should be fine.

>A shill being on the mod team is very unlikely do the way actions are logged

You said that in the last thread under the white supremacist flag.

/con/ - Conspiracy and Investigation

Making that a containment board would clean up so much shit.

But seriously mods need to do something. The rules were last changed before Trump announced the presidency and when Sup Forums was like the 6th most active board. Now it's post-presidency and and also the most popular board. It's clear this board has fundamentally changed and the rules need to be reexamined.

READ THE RULES
GO BACK TO /X/
MODS ARE GODS WITHOUT CHARIOTS

Tell me more about how you can judge the content of a thread by the truncated text of the OP

What the fuck does /x/ tier mean IF ITS BASED ON CURRENT EVENTS AND POLITICS ITS NOT X TIER ITS REAL LIFE

look at the catolog now and go on the archive 60 to 70 percent of the treads are shitposts.

and good treads are at the bottom of the catolog.

mods rarely post if ever unless he changed his ip.

how 'bout

"/xp"

MODS Ban religious shit that isn't related to politics. If someone posts a /christian/ general it is NOT politics at all and should be banned and should be stated first to give people time to know the rule. You've been letting go on long enough its shitting up the fucking board with needless christcuck larping

I mean, I don't even give a shit about Antarctica. In my mind, there's nothing there. I just think it's interesting how someone tied it to Rothschild and I wanted to find out how. I was never given the option since someone deleted the damn thing.

And that still doesn't justify people commenting in those threads getting banned too. What the fuck is this horseshit going on. Why the fuck do we have shills in the meta thread? Why are the mods doing this?

>/con/ - Conspiracy and Investigation

/x/ already exists.

Almost like topics get popular or something

No, just go do what he said yourself. Go to IRC. Use NickServ just as he said to look at the registration dates of nicknames. I love how my post filled with relevant information is mostly being ignored. Really activates my almonds.

>t.mod with proxy

That gook needs to get rid of ALL meme flags ASAP. Sick of faggy commies and poos hiding behind meme bullshit.

It's simple. Sup Forums doesn't allow dissenting opinions.

If you haven't picked up on this after more than a month of reading the board you must be a moron.

par·a·nor·mal denoting events or phenomena such as telekinesis or clairvoyance that are beyond the scope of normal scientific understanding.

Conspiracies are not necessarily paranormal. That's why they are coming here and why they need their own board.

Why would a moderator need to use a proxy to post under a US flag? The majority of moderators are American.

>And that still doesn't justify people commenting in those threads getting banned too.

posting in those treads can get you perma banned too what the fuck?

>If someone posts a /christian/ general it is NOT politics

religeon is politics moron.

Anyone justifying the mods doing this by calling it /x/ tier bullshit (JUST LIKE THE SHILLS SAY IN THE THREADS) are fucking kikes.

a lot of that shit is not about politics or current events if it is related to a government like the NSDAP that should be fine but most of that shit is just larping. Also the Armstrong visiting antartica was fine for awhile but it doesnt stay news FOREVER.

Yeah look at this post

The log argument falls apart in the face of the overwhelmingly consistent activity. If logging is happening then it is meaningless. Individual mods have been established in the past to be hard leftists.

by that logic no thread should ever be deleted since a discussion could develop in the thread.

almost like good threads getting censored and deleted ,while lefties bump that garbage .
true

>religeon is politics moron.
No it fucking isn't you god damn dumb shit. Go to /his/ or really anywhere else stop shitting up a politics board. ALL religion should be banned unless lets say a government is found molesting a little kid and is a christian or something or the vatican has a huge sex scandel same goes if it is related to pagan or hindu or WHATEVER it isn't politics on its own its fucking religion. Stop larping.

HE'S TALKING ABOUT FUCKING UFOS! There is a lot of shit going on right now but a mod killing an /x/ thread in Sup Forums is a good man with an awesome good heart that travels the world feeding the children!

What I don't understand is how can they keep up all these stupid religious threads then justify banning Kek threads.

nobody is accounting for 2011 being obama era.

all my "obama" buddies lost their shit and a good portion of them are/have shifted farther left probably due to the extreme leftist ideologies that have popped up post current election.

It's not unfeasible a good portion of mods align left? maybe far left? antifa territory? ...like the MSM lately?

Fuck off shill you people are so stupid you have no idea how to fit in on this board and look like someone who understands how to talk on here.

>People who want to keep a board relevant to its topic and in decent quality are KIKE SHILLS

Logging happening is not meaningless. Lets say a janitor or a moderator was being retarded. Here's a toy example:
>Be me
>Be janitor
>Delete two anime threads on /bant/,
>I fail to report this deletion in the IRC channel, which is expected
>People on /bant/ start bitching
>Delete those threads too
>People on /bant/ bitch more
>Mods get pissed off
>Mod shows up
>Hey nigger why did you delete those threads
>"I dunno lol"
>Get fired

Thanks for clarifying this, since some people don't seem to differentiate the two. Conspiracy is absolutely political - you can be put in jail for CONSPIRACY to commit a crime. Snowflakes seem to think conspiracy means "fake".

its same type question formulation ,with the same first words,all of them /b tier

>posting in those treads can get you perma banned too what the fuck?
see last time i saw people banned for replying to a thread was during elsagate. however its not permabanned, but i think 3 days is what i saw so far

Thread about getting digits for KEK gets deleted but a thread calling anyone who gets digits a jew is kept up.

Really makes you think.

>Why would a moderator need to use a proxy to post under a US flag? The majority of moderators are American.

mods have indicators that the are mods.
>par·a·nor·mal denoting events or phenomena such as telekinesis or clairvoyance that are beyond the scope of normal scientific understanding.
>Conspiracies are not necessarily paranormal. That's why they are coming here and why they need their own board.

is 911 or holocaust treads /x/ then?

no you fuck crusaders history is al related to politics
.you can get perma banned too like what the fuck why do such draconian laws need to be enacted?

Did you try reporting it?

>meme flag
>babbles about proxy, doesn't understand how it works
>I am a mod or a shill (?!) for not wanting to see /x/ on Sup Forums
>"how we talk around here" = imperfectly describing a process, with awkwardness and without illustration, implying that this person is himself not terribly familiar with "how we talk around here"
Go read the rules. Is /x/ allowed in Sup Forums?

Are you being sexually harrased by the mods to post this or something?

>no you fuck crusaders history is al related to politics
Are you fucking mentally ill? It is not politics it is not current events you fucking dumb shit its history. All religious shit needs to go back to being banned like it used to be.

>IF it's a janitor
That theory goes out the window if it's a team of mods working together, which is what we've been suggesting from the beginning.

To which you declared
>Impossible

>last time i saw people banned for replying to a thread was during elsagate. however its not permabanned, but i think 3 days is what i saw so far

people got banned for posting in a 911 tread and a pizzagoyim tread.

exactly thats Sup Forums tier shit.

>mods have indicators that the are mods.
Yeah, a capcode. Which needs extended verification to post under. Look on /qa/ and lurk more, fag.

how are UFOs even paranormal faggot? how isnt it a matter of (inter)national security with them invading airspaces all around the world?

Do you not understand how politics and new information from Antartica coming out are related when POLITICIANS ARE SENT DOWN THERE AND NEW DISCOVERIES ARE HAPPENING CONSTANTLY?

Team of mods working together also goes out the window when you realize that the manager(s?) would quickly become aware of fuckery. Shocker: You can be left wing but also allow right wing discussion on your forum.

hiro is holding him at gunpoint LOL.

history and religeon is relivant to descusion you cretin.

This was a deliberate linguistic operation. Normies internalized "conspiracy theory" as a synonym for "nonsense," and from there it was a simple abbreviation. Obama angrily referred to efforts to modify the Second Amendment as a "conspiracy," which is hilarious until you see what he's doing.

So you concede my point but add that there is some turnover.

>history and religeon is relivant to descusion you cretin.
We have /his/ go there and discuss it. Also if that were the case /his/ wouldn't exist it would all be on Sup Forums but it isn't. BECAUSE GUESS WHAT RELIGION IS NOT CURRENT EVENTS OR POLITICAL.

>We have /his/ go there and discuss it. Also if that were the case /his/ wouldn't exist it would all be on Sup Forums but it isn't. BECAUSE GUESS WHAT RELIGION IS NOT CURRENT EVENTS OR POLITICAL.

what about the treads descusing ww2 and holocaust you MOORON.

I love how ShareBlue behaves the same way every time no matter how often they fail.

And yes, I read this. I understood all this from the beginning. I'm certain you're only going to lord over others by asserting we don't know what we're talking about - or the rules. What-have-you. As you have in both threads now.

>Everything is logged so there's no way someone could be doing something we don't like
>No way!
How often are their actions reviewed and criticized? My guess is not often. My guess is there's a reason why janitor applications have been becoming open much more frequently because of purges we don't see. Most likely corruption. That being said, it's impossible for a janitor to become a mod?

We've seen evidence in the past, images of a discord, boasting about making it into the moderation team and to "have his way" with no one to do anything about it. In fact, it was such a huge event, Hiro himself had to respond. I'm sure you remember all this. If not, maybe you're the one that should have lurked more.

DO you not understand how CURRENT EVENTS related to HISOTRY and relate to shit like ANTARTICA?

There is absolutely no reason to 404 these threads when there's fucking Lauren Southern diaper threads all day.

bump