Can some German faggot translate the signs in the pic?

Can some German faggot translate the signs in the pic?

Another angle.

Eure Heimatliebe ist rassismus = Your homeland-love is racism

Eure Identitaåtskrise heiszt nationalismus - Your identity crisis is called nationalism

Deutscht uns nicht voll = Germany's not full

Solidarität statt rechter Hatze = Solidarity instead of right-baiting

Für Eine Welt Ohne Grenzen = For a world without borders

Black sign: We love people from around the world. All nationalities and religions and ethnicies are welcome.

White sign: Germany is not full.
People of all identities and nationalities are welcome. We need to stop racism.

>We love the death of the (German) people
>against your populist blabla
>against your nationalist bullshit
>for a world without borders
>solidarity instead of right wing agitation

something like that, your usual american inspired globalist anti nationalist propaganda

We love Volkstod means we love the death of germans

bad times

"liebe volkstod" = we love the end of our people. Volkstod really means genocide.

Gegen Eure Volksische Blabla - against your folkish verbiage

Gegen eure Nationalistische Kackscheisse - against your nationalist kak-shit

We

Hahaha, what a dumb shits. Anyway, as long as they stay on writing stupid slogans on cardboards, it's ok. AfD next years at 30%.

>Your homeland-love is racism
Wheew. Wonder ((who)) could be behind this?

Does these people actually hate themselves this much?

Deutscht uns nicht voll means "dont german us" like "dont talk shit to us" nur specifically don't try to tell us about being german/what german is/that Germany/ being german is a Good Thing.

This nigger.

AfD will grow no matter what now. SPD are toothless (20 percent looool) and have totally lost the East.

The CDU-FDP-Green coalition is going to be a non-functioning shitfest. It'll be hyper-capitalism of the FDP plus all the crazy refugees welcome shit by the Greens.

Real Germans will just be infuriated by this.

police

Volkstod... That sounds like... people death? These people are cheering for their own death?

We love the death of the German race.

>White sign: Germany is not full.

nah its hard to translate, but it basically comes from "Quatsch uns nicht voll", meaning "don't gibber at us" or "stop annoying us"
Basically it means don't talk anything german to us, in the meaning of culture etc. and not the language itself.

>Deutscht uns nicht voll = Germany's not full

That's not the translation at all. "deutscht" is used as a verb here. The translation is more something like "Don't german us up!"

It's hard to translate, but I'd roughly translate it as "Don't be German near me".

The gist is that they don't want anything to do with people who identify themselves as "German".

Volkstod roughly means genocide, or rather, the death of a people/race/ethnicity.

This new tendency of fuckheads to turn up and protest at elections is really fucking me off. It's voter intimidation and, after the election, refusal to accept results.

Stimmt. Ich muss mehr lernen. I just chalked it up to leftists not knowing grammar or spelling. I wont fuck up again.

It says "We are Germany! We desire Muslim cock!"

Thanks. I was trying to figure out why "deutsch" had a verb ending. You have to love the German way of phrasing. "Don't make me full of your quatsch"

Who? Germans? Or German leftist demonstrators?

I wonder why Germans never been so welcoming (and still are not) to Poles.
They should write "No borders, except east border"

Maybe it's not about solidarity after all? huh? What do you think, Hanz?

waaa errythang rayciss yo dawg

The left one is paraphrased as : i love ehite genocide. (The death of the (german) people).

Antifa, greens, The Left, etc.... leftist, marxist scum. Basicalky the copy of american libtards. Same topics, same sligans, same talking pounts, same agenda .... NO COINCIDENCE !

>heimatliebe ist rassismus

>German faggot
please don't be redundant

THEY'RE ACTUALLY CARRYING SIGNS CALLING FOR VOKSTOD WHICH MEANS "NATIONAL DEATH"

kek ole

"Don't german (german as a verb) us up"
"Your love for your country is racism"

We love Volkstod (genocide of the Germans)

Pic related says

"Batter AFD down"

and

"Everybody who's silent, agrees" (with AFD)

Stand up to racists
Attack german realities

We love Volkstod

"Against your racial blabla"
"Against your nationalistic Shit-Poo-Poo"
"For a world wihout borders"

"Don't german us up"

"Solidarity instead of rightwing agitation

dont expect logic and reason from them.
Ploand is east and east is evil unless it's far or middle east

They had been brainwashing and curing from "Nazism" for 70 years.
What else you were expecting?

The number "14228" on the policeman means 14228 in english