Have you guys seriously deluded yourselves into thinking jerking off to guys in skirts ISN'T gay?

Have you guys seriously deluded yourselves into thinking jerking off to guys in skirts ISN'T gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/-qLO489c48bRbKbVM9QRYQ/
youtube.com/watch?v=br-Gh4B7d8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It isn't gay.

Of course it's gay.

Define gay.

Of course this is a debate that has been going on since the dawn of the internet, but also keep in mind that traps are published in magazines aimed at straight people, alongside "straight" stories.

Actual works targeted at fujoshi or gays are completely different, both in tone and artstyle, and are published in different magazines. A "gay" person who enjoys trap works wouldn't like genuinely "homo" manga, and viceversa.

>When i fuck da man, he bee kawm wuh mahn

Literal ooga booga prison logic

Enjoy ur men u gayboi

I don't give a fuck anymore

People who masturbate to skirtboys are doing so because at least on some level the idea of being humiliated like that is appealing to them sexually

So they're fucked in the head.

Aren't we all?

>Not wanting to be dominated by a cute boy in a skirt

I mean, I think I'm normal. But people fucked in the head also think that.

Just admit that traps turn you on because you're a giant faggot. It'll make your life much easier.

>Draw girl
>Call boy

N-No

Makes me diamonds.

What is this from?
Gay or not I want to jack off to it

Those fucking thighs.

It's gay, I just don't care.

[Katou Jun] Giniro Nexus (Koushoku Shounen Vol. 05) [English]

>3rd trap thread of this day.

>jacking off to anime

Do people actually do this...

Where do you think you are?

It is all spammed by the same crossboarding cancer from and even those ban evading like this faggot here boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/-qLO489c48bRbKbVM9QRYQ/

Seriously, where are the mods so they can purge these blogging shitposters from /lgbt/ and /soc/.

That's not me, I did save the image from that user though :^)

This.

There's a clear difference between trap doujins (which are basically regular anime girls with dicks drawn on) and fujo/gay stuff, which really do look like dudes in girls clothing.

>blogging
Where are the blogposts?

Of course it's gay, but I still do it. You guys really need to admit the fact that you're at least bisexual.

So we're going for round 2 now.

Go on. Show me what you got anons.

my d is ready and needs a new target to shoot

I'd like to think that they're still girls, just with appendage.

My dick thanks you.
I will never understand why people fight so much about this shit though. Am I gay? I don't think so cause I've only ever fucked girls. Would I fuck sexy anime traps? Yeah, if not just to see how much I liked it. Who fucking cares like what you like and ignore what you don't you whiny cunts

Would you kiss a trap's cute feminine penis user?

youtube.com/watch?v=br-Gh4B7d8A

People on this board also think that futa isn't gay so there's that. Both traps and futa is gay. Thin line between the two either way, but they're both gay as fuck.

It's okay to be gay though. Let your dick do what it wants to do.

I don't even fap to them but
>Milo

>futa is gay
>implying a girl with a dick railing another girl isn't straight as fuck

He's joking. Also google oppais study says futa/traps aren't even liked by gay guys like Milo;.

>>>/reddit/

>calling it anime

Futa is gay. The appeal is the cock to you, faggot. Anyone that faps to futa or traps is at minimum a bisexual.

>Trying this hard to fit in

Are you retarded? The shaft doesn't make you more gay than boobs on a man makes you less gay.

>The appeal is cock to you, faggot.
You're a faggot.

Don't know. Look up bara if you want gay.

It's gay but I don't care and acknowledge being bi

I'm not fucking a man. I'm jerking off to anime girls drawn with penises instead of a vagina. There's literally nothing gay about it.

Unless they wear a wig, that's gay as fuck.

Is it? It's just another way of watching a girl smash another girl. No different to a girl wearing a strapon imo.

Yeah, that's your standard go to-argument, but everyone knows you're turned on by the fact that the girl has a dick. You're getting turned on by the dick. You're not getting turned on by the fact that there are 2 girls, making it more feminime, with one of them having a dick. It's the dick turning you on and you know it.

Traps aren't gay.

They appear as female, wide hips, big eyes, narrow noses, slender jaw lines, slender hands, long nails, long hair, makeup, skirts. These are all feminine things. Gay men aren't attracted to them at all.

Gay men are attracted to masculine features. Big jaw lines, muscle, facial hair, broad chests. The only thing gay men and trapfags have in common is some like smooth guys. That's just a preference and doesn't apply to most gay men.

Traps aren't gay, sucking a cute feminine penis or letting a trap dominate your boipucci is at the very most bisexual. That's not gay.

Yeah, nah, I think you're the faggots here if you place that much sexual attraction purely on genitals. It's not the fact that she has a dick that makes it more exciting, it's that she's able to use one. Girl on girl is boring and can't even be called sex; but if you add a dick, maybe even balls, it becomes much more fappable.

Katou Jun does it again.

Sure it's gay and I would be the cock-gobblinist semen-sniffer you've ever seen if I found a trap irl who could legit pass for a qt grill.

Unfortunately that aint gonna happen so its just a fetish/fantasy for me.

Sure user, think of this conversation we just had next time you're jerking off to futa on male because you and I both know that you will.

It's okay to be gay user, you don't have to try and deny it. Open up your heart and accept who you are.

I'm not gay I'm bisexual

>lolk but ur fag anyway
I thought we had something nice going on here.

But you just literally said the same thing yourself.
>na ur the faget

What if I jerk off to guys in skirts and then at the last second switch to looking at a cute girl?

I replied like that as it was a suitable response, your reply came up so I thought it was convenient to quote you at the same time.