Kiznaiver

I'd never thought I'd see the day when a childhood friend loses to the childhood friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1465669108019.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not knowing the difference between childhood friends that remained close to their target of affections and a childhood friend that is reunited with them
Watch more anime.

It's hardly the first time.

But none won IS

I want to plow her

It's easy to see the winners of these a mile off. And even if it isn't her, it sure as hell isn't China.

Watch more anime.

That's like one of the most common shit.

Nee-san would win in the end

If the manga gets an original end, she'll win that for sure.

this series is pretty trash

Are you fucking serious?

"True forgotten childhood friend" is the oldest trick in the book. Fucking Okada shitters.

Watch to aru hikushii e no koi uta
I think that's the name

Sure

This is one of the most thought-provoking anime I've watched in years. I don't want it to end.

this has to be bait

I want to dick their feelings back.

Sadly, I think it will probably have just 12 eps. In the next one they can easily fix the stuff between noriko and kacchon and in the last one wrap everything up with chidori and the others.

The only way it could be 2cour is if they want to elaborate on the rest of the cast who didn't get much attention and/or go for a globalized kizna storyline.

Dicking a kiznaiver is to dick an entire group of people. The pleasure is divided many ways and diluted until it's no longer all that exciting. You can't even mindbreak them like this.

You think any of the caretakers fucked them since they don't feel it anyway? It'd almost be like masturbating.

Yeah, today's episode really felt like it was supposed to be a healing type, and the next one will definitely see the band getting back together.
At Maki's iniative

I want to dick sensei, and nico while she wiggles her ass

Same here, after last episode 100% aots

please tell me what this naruto ripoff has produced that is so thought provoking

Is it ok to take advantage of the KizPotatoes?

What the fuck was kacchon's crying? It was like a constant low moan of a beached whale

i'm not gonna answer a tripfag, let alone one posting void memes.

And another tripfag for the filter list.

Yamada already said all the whole world peace line was bullshit.

It was supposed to be autistic bellowing.

That's not that uncommon though. Sometimes a MC has two female childhood friends, one that has a blatant crush and the other that helps her hook up with him, then it's revealed that the other one also had a crush but held back because she didn't want to make her friend sad.

they don't mind either way

Does the major intend to close down the facilites including killing the autists left behind from the previous project?

Those can easily be moved to a health care facility.

They'll be part of Noriko's dowry when Kacchon marries her.
That way even when her womb is filled with his autistic semen, he can start pounding another one and transmit the pleasure to her.

This can all be solved easily with a friendly orgy.

>Acting like the Pain arc wasn't one of the few enjoyable bits of the manga

Now if Kiznaiver completely shits the bed before the finale, THEN its basically Naruto.

Nisekoi is also ending with same result, you fucking newfag

I still don't see what the purpose of the initial goal was?

How would linking feelings through surgery create world peace?

This is some secret world domination bullshit.

What's the purpose of the new experiment? They don't have official backing, get some results and hope for best? Whilst Sonozaki wants to return everyone's senses and alleviate her own.

damn this shit is awful

Imagine. They wouldn't feel anything at all no matter what sort of degenerate shit you do to them.

It's all transmitted to Nori-chan, who suddenly has to experience the pain of her dry asshole being torn open by a dick.

what do you expect from someone who wasn't able to show their feelings for the last 10 (?) years? I would compare it to a deaf-dumb person trying to scream for help

They would all be one sharing each others pain and joys and have no reason to cause each other pain was the general idea.

Don't think too much about the premise. It's stupid as shit and just there to bring about character drama.

>fucking all 19 of them at once, they feel nothing.
>Nori-chan has to experience the simultaneous pain and pleasure of 19 anuses getting torn to shreds
Why is there no doujin for this again?

I honestly don't think Kacchon is going to end up with anyone.

Somewhere in the world, a sedated teenage girl is experiencing the collective emotions that should have gone to us autists instead. How does that make you feel?

>How does that make you feel?
You better ask that sedated teenage girl.

Nothing because she's probably feeling it instead. She's probably horny.

>we will call it Dicknaiver

>getting 19x horny
I dont understand how Kacchon didnt get raped during puberty.

Originally the research was intended to connect people on an emotional level, I think the implication being that it would be hard to cause pain to another human being with this intensified form of empathy nagging at you.

Which is still completely fucking retarded, but slightly less so.

Anyone got a webm for this scene?
WebM for Retards fucks up and outputs a green video on Asenshi's releases for some reason.

If all the people in the world shared pain, no one would attack eachother.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1465669108019.webm
Someone posted it in the last thread.

ah shit

Thanks.

Haven't you watched NGE?

I have to be honest, I can't actually remember any other anime where girl responds to other girls saying that a boy loved her by outright stating she loves him too.

That's refreshing.

A CUTE

But who's going to willingly undergo intrusive surgery for emotional/mental torture? I thought the plot might have expanded on this and that Sonozaki's organisation was actually planning on using this technology for nefarious means which the gang would later have to stop.

Now it's just an Okada character drama show.

But it's just hiding the original premise behind why conflicts originate, hurt feelings the least amongst them.

It's alright, Tim. I got time to ask unnecessary questions.

I did. This shit was ringing human instrumentality project, except there's no ulterior motive which makes it useless.

>But who's going to willingly undergo intrusive surgery for emotional/mental torture?
Nobody will, it would have to be government-sanctioned I would think,w which brings up a whole host of other problems and questions. Didn't I say it was a fucking stupid idea anyways?

>Now it's just an Okada character drama show.
Kobayashi wanted it to be a character drama, Okada wanted it to be more action-y.

Fuck Okada still, it's always her fault.

You'd have to flip the script from the torturer's perspective: if you can't inflict, you deprive.

At first I wasn't expecting her to be so cute

Previously emotionless girl showing emotions are almost always so cute.

Wow, this last ep revealed the true potential of this premise. It would have been so so much better as a nakige VN. This is a perfect example of antergy: both Trigger and Okada (although it's the more non-Okadian tones of this that I'm referring to) on their own would have worked better than they did in combination.

Pain was one of the best arcs though, even though he was an edgy extremist the shit he said actually made sense unlike Nardo whose answer amounted to 'I'll TnJ the world'.

>if I give people unlimited empathy a-la Lifemaker then nothing bad will happen because people will surely not use this for their own ends
t. Hagoromo

>nakige VN
I mean, I love KIznaiver, but I'm not really sure I would find anything actually sad. Maki's past is maybe tragic, but I'm not particularly attached to her.

By the way, thanks for introducing me to the word 'antergy'.

>still watching this trash

dafak is that mean

Antergy is the opposite of synergy. The whole is less than the sum of its parts.

"Nakige" is a term for VNs that make you cry, like Clannad, apparently, according to VNDB.

AOTS

It's Nori-chan. Nori-chan is sad.

And antergy is not actually a word in the strictest sense yet, but many feel it should be, and together we can make it into one.

>together we can make it into one
No, we can't.

antergy!

Clannad is obviously meant to be sad though.

>together...we can make...one.
By the way antergy works, it'd be better for me to make it on my own.

God I'm glad I didn't drop this. The ride doesn't end.

I'm happy they started making light of the triangle a bit (everyone except chidori, at least) like they realise their teenage infatuation isn't the biggest deal in the world like it seemed to be at the time.

I want to protect her smile

Too late, she had lost it.

too late

Is Chidori undergoing side effects or am I over thinking this line?

Gentlemen, how do we bring that smile back?

I'm thinking she's getting a Nori-effect

It did cut to her while Urushii was explaining what happened to Nori

Yamada, is very smart and a hard worker. Yamada thinks you should give her more head pats.

>All the girls get pregnant
>She has to experience all that ontop of the regular ass poundings.
What a life to live.

>Except Chidori
At this rate she's gonna be the one who gets the shit end of the stick and receives the angst of the other 6 constantly.

We take half our pain, and induce a permanent state of mutual ecstasy. Then we lock ourselves together and writhe in degenerate agony forever more.

>At this rate she's gonna be the one who gets the shit end of the stick
I'm sure unlike the 19 Kids of Kiznaiver, the Seven Students of Kiznaiver wouldn't abandon her.

I don't think so.
The others haven't lost their pain/senses

there

Shes cute, but I thik Mayoiga had the better loli

Chidori had always been at the forefront of Kiznaiver system, though. She's the first to share her emotional pain and her "voice of the heart". If we took her affinity with the system as her sharing pain better than the others, it would make sense for her to lose her sensation sooner.

I don't think it's what happened, but Chidori being the first to develop the side-effects of Kiznaiver system isn't weird.

>Show ends
>Nori gets her emotions back
>She acts like a loli because she isn't developed

When Tenga receives a bloody noise in class she was surprised when she didn't feel anything, how I understood it is that she's refusing his reasoning (and his desire for closure so he can finally move on) because that is not how she personally feels it.

?

If anything the ones that have development problems is everyone else in the first Kiznaiver program.

Jesus Christ

She has been a tuna since childhood

If she suddenly was able to feel again

So are we meant to assume that the kids who were released just had their memories erased?

>nori probably felt getting hit by a fucking car