Why dose Nasa think it will be a good Idea to colonize mars?

I think its a waste of money and time

Because fuck this gay earth.

Earth was a white planet.
Mars was the planet of the niggers
Niggers ruined mars and our ancestors the aryans took pity on them and gave them some good land in africa to live in
Niggers are still niggers millions of years later

we'll be lucky if we get ONE white man on the first mars mission. it's gonna be a total diversity hire instead of getting the best air force pilots and they will probably all die during the mission and everyone will somehow blame the one white guy

Because the only way to really save the white race is to go to space and leave the browns to kill each other.

We must go to a place they will never be able to reach.

ok, this feels weird to agree with a fucking commie.
Fuck earth, lets leave it to muzz and nig's.

We need to get english and chinese people on Mars ASAP so we can nuke earth and allow the true sino-anglo happa spacefaring ubermensch civilization to prosper

Enjoy your overcrowded, over polluted, desertified afro Islamic utopia of the future.

Portugueses said that to Christophe Colomb, now half of south usa+usa speak spanish and not portugshit

>they will probably all die during the mission
So wouldn't it be a good thing to send non-whites instead?

Exploring Mars is fine. I don't think NASA wants to colonize Mars, as it is impossible - gravity there is only 38 percent of Earth. Humans cannot live in such an evironment long term... especially not babies.

We have no research to support that claim. The bone density issues we see are in zero gravity. We have no information on what partial gravity over long periods does to bone structure, since it's a very difficult experiment to set up long-term.

Apart from manned scientific expeditions (think Antarctic research stations, but on Mars), the only reason put forward for colonisation is to have a backup in case of a calamity on Earth.

The truth is, for the cost and complexity of Martian colonisation, we could have numerous inhabitated 1.0g rotating space stations in LEO, where they would enjoy good protection from stellar radiation and easy access to/from Earth, while acting as lifeboats for human civilization.

SpaceX's plans for a massive Mars colony ship would be far better used to launch station components into LEO, so we could develop a cis-lunar economy of tourism (living in space) and near-earth asteroid mining (resource conversion) - both industries that are absolutely essential for a space-faring society.

we can't even colonize africa, much less another planet

everything needs a backup

earth is flat, friend
all this shit is a lie

Sorry, but there are countless scientific articles about the low g environment on space stations and extrapolations what this means for the human organism for e.g. the gravity on the Moon. NASA has released studies saying the Moon cannot be colonized due to its low g environment.

Mars is better than the Moon, but honestly if the Moon is out of the question, how can Mars suddenly be a long term colonization solution?

We know how the human body reacts on long term exposure of lying in bed which is a somewhat similar experience to only 1/3rd of normal weight stressing on muscles, organs, liquids, the heart and bomes. And the effects are very bad.

Even if the low gravity only results in some minor, say 10-15 percent, reduction in livespan expectancy, there will be no way that we settle Mars long term.

It wont happen anyway.
Colonizing the sahara, the australian outback, antarctica and the open pacific ocean are all far easier then colonizing mars. Yet we do neither of those things because its just too expensive and difficult and nobody wants to live there anyway

Depends. If SpaceX does it first there will probably be a few white men. If NASA does it it's gonna be all niggers and women.

>link that they want to terraform a olanet that has no magnetosphere and thus can retain no substantial atmosphere?

But the terraforming of alternative planets is necessary because our time on earth is limited. Could be tomorrow, could be 500k years from now; the only thing for sure is that this gay earth will one day cease to support life.

Of course you can. You just need to not quit like a little bitch.

Because fuck colonizing africa lol

in that case wouldn't a moon base be much cheaper/easier?
it would also provide an exaggerated example of what gravity on Mars would do to your bones and stuff

yeah but that's my point, if we don't have the willpower to colonize planet earth, we sure as fuck won't be able to colonize mars

They'll be able to just CRISPR some low-gravity humans though, kind of like how the Mars humans in The Expanse are weak as shit.

Colonization of Solar system is still far away.

The problem with going anywhere is that you bring yourself with you

More money for NASA... Duh...

Maybe they're afraid of the world ending or something. That, or they just want to roll around in orange dust.

>be me
>simple space settler
>we just finished terraforming Mars and have begun sending settlers
>In the beginning only White Europeans have been able to settle, due to our superior intellect/overall genetics (chinks/jap occupy southern Pole of Mars but thats not important)
>within a few years great cities are built all along the /comfy/ martian coast. On Earth, all previously white nations have fallen due to the neo leftist SJW govt. that took power because the "people" left behind were decadent pussies and they cucked themselves with no survivors
>"looks like we're on our own, oh well"
>Be me, in space now, repairing communication sattelite in martian orbit, when suddenly I hear it...
>*garbled transmission* "Ayo ayo hol up. Dis iz Kangz I a'ight? Kangz I requesting permission for landing dawg, do uz here me MARZ muffuga?!"
>* me "W....wut?!
>then, I see it
>A flying Pyramid, headed straight towards me
>"H...how?"
>I see a star of david on the side of the Pyramid
>MFW

nice