What's so delicious about flat chest? There's literally nothing to suck on nor is there anything to grope

What's so delicious about flat chest? There's literally nothing to suck on nor is there anything to grope.

When a flat chested girl hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart.

The nipple is suckable.

It's pleasing to look at, and besides you grope the ass.

But I can't grope 2D girls

Their nipples taste better.
It looks better
There's always the ass if you want to grope something.
It's cute.

>there's literally nothing to suck or grope
Ever heard of nipples?
They're very sensitive on flat chests and the way they perk is just the best

Also, you dont have to grope shit, just hug the girl god dammit

And when you tit fuck a big chested girl, its the same thing.

Flat chest with big hips makes for a more streamlined, alluring, beautiful form.
Small breasts have the same functionality as big ones in a smaller package, so they're both the more advanced model and you can easily fondle her entire breast at once.

This.

Naizuri > Paizuri

Why doesn't this have more doujins

Get cultured.

First post best post.

>Flat chest
Disgusting, the fun begins at c and beyond.

I'll give you one chance to regain your sanity

Cowtits are fucking disgusting, D is the top that's still appealing

I really like medium breasts.

Loli's natural cute chest + innocent youth image + elegant aesthetics that's modest, pretty, and sexy on a delicate, small feminine body.

because they are cute

The holy grail for me is a flatchested tsundere breastfeeding a baby with the classic "hmph" expression.

>same functionality as big ones
Heh I doubt flat chests can even provide half the nutrients fully developed breasts are known to produce.

Big tits are fucking delicious and beautiful and flat chests only belong of men or men pretending to be girls.

Yowza

Disgusting.

Get that cow out of here.

Reposting truth spoken by a wise user.

>Aesthetically, dfc is the better option. dfc is consistent. It will always look the way it is no matter the artist. Cowtits harbors a broad, arguable definition that ranges from pleasing to atrocious. Those who are disinterested with uncertainty such as myself should not like cowtits.

>Semantically, cowtits are implied to be negative. No decent person would want to be associated with a cow. However, delicious flat chest is quite the compliment. This is because though flat chests are understood to be a bad thing in some cultures, adding the delicious prefix gives it a positive meaning. Therefore, if one has no complimentary way of addressing it whereas the other one does, I would assume the one with the better moniker is the better option.

>Practically, dfc once again is the better option. Cowtits get in the way of everything where it's only benefit is to be groped. There is a culture of women who have the breast near their dominant arm removed for the sake of improved archery. Female runners aren't known for their large breasts as well because those things will weigh them down and tire them quicker. By that logic, cowtit girls are more vulnerable targets when being chased down by orcs/rapists (and in some instances ntr.)

>In many scenarios, dfc trumps over cowtits.

Troll thread, but I will bite.
Small/DFC looks so much better than cowtits
You can suck and lick on DFC the same way you do on cowtits.
Also small tits can produce just as much milk as cowtits.
Now fuck off.

Shit taste. Low test beta pedo-faggot confirmed

Best taste, only held by those of superior intellect and of great worth.

You have surpassed the world of cow tits and moved into whale chest territory.

You are beyond redemption. DD is max limit and that's only if she has the body to pull it off.

>You can suck and lick on DFC the same way you do on cowtits.

Yeah, about that

>unironically liking flat chest
I'm not a low-test beta pedo-faggot.

If you can fit an entire tit in your mouth, even modest size, you're a literally a snake

>posting a girl with literally no butt and silicon tits
You're into trannies, user.

(You)

>They're very sensitive on flat chests
This myth was disproven long ago. They are just as sensitive on big tits.

Anyone who discriminates against flat-chest is trash. Anyone who discriminates against cow-tits is also trash.

A true breast lover appreciates all breast sizes.
A true hero appreciates the value of asses and titties as well

This would be my primary affinity as well.

However is it that wrong to have a favorite but also be open minded enough to appreciate a variety of sizes and. Seems a shame to only enjoy one.

Preach.

Beause then her whole body is the breast you grope

SORE ARU!

Who cares about tits man
It's all about them hips and asses
Like in OP's pic

Tits are just replacement asses, after all.

Virgin spotted. You just need to excite a female nipple and it will stand up. It's even hotter for small chest because of contrast.

A lot of freaky sexual positions are much easier

Reminder that people shit out of their asses. If you like ass: you literally have shit tastes and a shitty fetish.

>not being a virgin
>on Sup Forums
Get off my board, normalfag

Please do not discriminate against me for getting raped by a 3d pig.

More like, what's so good about Asanagi?

I want to make Madotsuki vomit with my cock.

They do make good punching bags

better start aging that dick cheese

Fucking High Test, holy shit.

No wonder all the betafaggots in this thread dislike this, fucking low test numales.

>buzzwords galore

You're a fucking idiot. The additional size is fat, dumbass. If you had two functioning brain cells to rub together you could google and discover that breast size has nothing to do with milk production.

It all depends on their overall body type and personality, really.

Small tits is a sign of bad genetics.

The only people who like disgusting flat chest are pedos and closet homos. This is not an opinion, it is a fact.

Do you have anything of your own floating around in your excuse for a brain, or is it all just regurgitating idiotic buzzwords and stale ass unfunny memes that some other fat autistic piece of shit vomited out?

It's the extremes. Extremes are amazing, while middle ground is shit. So flat chests and huge cowtits have this magnetism that regular breasts just can not have.

>This is not an opinion, it is a fact.
[citation needed]

>This myth was disproven long ago
[Citation needed]

Nipples on both are equally sensitive, the difference is that small breasts and flat chests have normal sized nipples, not gigantic pancake nipples. Which also look 500x better.

You do sound upset Reddit. I suggest you walk back to your hugbox so nobody will hurt your feelings, you fucking mong.

No citation needed literally. Females with bigger mammaries are naturally more fit for breeding.

So it's the latter then. Carry on being painfully unoriginal so others can cringe at how pathetic you are.

Only someone with the real sign of shit genetics, a non-functioning brain, can make idiotic posts like this.

>hurr it's true because I think it's true

Kill yourself and improve the human gene pool you cancerous faggot.

Yeah, I don't know why so many people dislike giant nipples when they clearly look 500x better.

I don't discriminate.

har har

Enjoy your gross monstrosities that are probably bigger than an entire actual reasonable sized breast.

>No citation needed literally.

Just noticed how boney the left one's arms are in contrast to her thighs, looks weird

Or you're just gay

no youre gay

Both of you are gay.

There are breasts that are far too big.
On the other hand there is no such thing as breasts too small.

This.

I don't care about tits its all about thighs hips and ass
if the girl is flat and has hips and a nice butt she is literally perfect

Delete this

Some of you faggots are alright

Mooo moo mo moooo mooo mooo.

Good job. I laughed

>But I can't grope 2D girls
Because your powerlevel isn't high enough yet, pleb.

Become a wizard and you shall understand the secrets.

I can get behind this philosophy, user.

I want to play D2, but it runs like shit on W8.1

Reminder that for centuries flat chests have been used in art to evoke youth (and therefor fertility and freshness) while large chests evoke maternal imagery.

Big Breast lovers are literally subconsciously lusting after used goods and/or their mothers.

diablo wikia com/wiki/Patch_1.14a_(Diablo_II)
No need to run in XP mode anymore, Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 compatibility complete.

My mother was flat when she was young, tho'.

Did your mother conceive you when she was young?
If so, SLUT.

Such a shame that Kate's show was so crappy.

where is this from

needs more blue and yellow fucking red

Reasonable size is the worst size for breast, so that's all good.