Fate/Stay Night DEEN HD

This ( tbs.co.jp/tbs-ch/item/a0169/ ) was a thing that happened. I can't find any captures of these broadcasts. What's going on?

Certainly people ought to read the VN, but there are always people who are only interested in watching the anime adaptations and for those people it was worth pointing them to the DEEN version eventually. It would be nice to be able to point them to a nicer looking version even if the difference is only minor.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=819961
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe because it isn't much different from the BD?
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=819961

what's this about? i only know of fate zero by based urobuchi, i didnt know he had made other fate animes

Interesting. So no one's managed to upload these? I'd definitely watch it again in HD just for the kicks.

I really don't think the DEEN series is that bad.

>people still like shit nasu writing
>people still suck nasu cock even though he milking fate
>people like a franchise that reuses it's character designs,and makes them wear a different color scheme to make them a different character

What you gonna do about it?

>people liking things I don't like
What a disaster!

Quite possibly, but its frustrating not being able to actually see it. Who knows how much they changed?

He hasn't, but Fate/Zero is a prequel to a visual novel by Nasu Kinoko, which has had a 2006 DEEN adaptation of its first route, a Ufotable adaptation of its second route and will be getting a trilogy of Ufotable movies for its third route.

As far as I can tell nothing has entered the English web from Japan, the land of infinite TV recorders.

And yeah DEEN's F/SN is really not that bad. There's room for improvement, but its no Tsukihime for example.

DEEN version is GOAT.
DEEN is the true master of VN adaptations.
You can't prove me wrong.

That's why you don't have any friends.

i have friends. In fact my best friend was a fate fag.Not a fatefag/typememer not because of waifu trash,but because of the the novelty of the grail.

>muh heavens feels

grand order was the last straw for him

Umineko.

Get that fucking gorilla out of here. Did Takeuchi's art ever improve in the past 10+ years?

I don't get it either, man. I still liked Tsukihime.

15 years on and Archer is still the best servant. Among the miracles Nasu brought us, he was one of them. What a blessing.

>15 years on and Archer is still the best servant
>the one servant who is Nasu's OC Donut Steel that is purported to be weak but can still take on Hercules and actually take a life
>still a weak servant though

>friends
WHERE
DO
YOU
THINK
YOU
ARE?

Too bad tsukihime remake would be all ages.

Weak =/= Best servant
Gilgamesh is OP as fuck but doesn't mean he's the best because he's a cocky dickhead. Saber is also THE best in terms of power but isn't the best servant. Everything went so right with the Servants.

Doesn't exist as witches aren't real.

Nothing, it's a rebroadcast