Did he really make America great again? It seems like we are more divided than ever to be honest

Did he really make America great again? It seems like we are more divided than ever to be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vaWFwNMJDs0
news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/president-trumps-first-six-months-are-historical-with-stock-market-on-fire-and-americans-hopeful-that-america-will-be-great-again/
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/xxxtentacion-look-at-me-music-video-white-child-lynched-racism-battery-charges-trial-date-latest-a7945976.html
archive.is/3RlEv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when do you become slavic

nope, hes a moron and is going to lose hard

i want to be divided

lewd

Rome wasn't built in a day user. It'll take time to heal the wound that 8 years of Democracy left

division brings about change and death

>we need both

We were divided long before Trump came into play. The division only accelerated after Trayvon, Ferguson and Baltimore, and the (((Democrats))) just keep on doubling down and pushing on with their bullshit narratives.

He sure is draining the swamp. All the shit and trash has come to surface and way easier to clean now that they revealed themselves.

He's a few months into his 8 year presidency and he's already done more good than Obama.

He is a symptom of division, not the cause.

He's the great pleb filter.

Those who are causing the divide are the ones that still haven't accepted he's the President.

>Elect a guy on the premise of destroying the life's work of untold amounts of people

>"WTF why don't you guys shut up and accept this random unqualified television host as your better?"

They have literally no choice.

All of this division is a result of King Nigger, Trump was just one of the worst branded people to inherit it all.

I agree, he is a cringeworthy cuck and we must do all we can to get him out of office. His racist and divisive policies are indeed hurting America.

We need to vote in a real candidate like Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders that can bring this country together.

like?

kek

he's not done much of anything other than playing golf and watching fox and friends ; )

youtube.com/watch?v=vaWFwNMJDs0

Obvious shill is obvious.

Oy vey, who could be behind this post?

>black man becomes president
>sends the message that blacks can do anything whites can do
>blacks can't do anything whites can do
>black still poor, stupid, criminal
>cognitive dissonance
>"why am I poor when I could be pres, yo?"
>two potential answers
>a) blacks are genetically predisposed to be less successful than whites; or, b) systemic honkey racism is keeping them down
>locus of control means option (a) is psychologically unacceptable
>anger
>division

Same thing happened in South Africa with Nelson Mandela.

Burgers should take a good look at the situation in South Africa because the US will look like that very soon.

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476

The more divided your country is, the happier I am.

Obama was the most racist president of all

YES, GOYIM, SIDE WITH KNEELING NIGGERS BECAUSE THEY ARE YOUR SUPERIORS!

how?

Once nigs start openly attacking whites where the media can't deny it, we get our race war. This is fine, because then, and only then, will nigs and their handlers finally see what happens when whitey takes the gloves off and delivers justice.

That's what they say.
They say Obama made the divide worse. They still say it.

Lol good one dick face

Luckily Trump is too retarded to actually work the government in his favor, no legislation accomplishments what so ever, and many of his proposals are blatantly unconstitutional

All he has is executive orders, which are kind of pointless, the next president will simply be able to undo everything Trump has accomplished in like a month.

He is not an effective president, you've just been suckered into a cult

interesting post

I know that kid

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/president-trumps-first-six-months-are-historical-with-stock-market-on-fire-and-americans-hopeful-that-america-will-be-great-again/

No thanks to you libtards
He's the first president we've had in a while that actually gives a fuck about the American people

Social problems don't have political answers, OP.
No amount of laws or punishment could ever "cure" racism. Only incite more of it.
He also can't force people to accept him. That makes him a dictator.

So he's in a tough situation, because the problems revolving around him aren't political.

White chimpouts are the best chimpouts.

It's why "white teen brings gun to school" has such a different connotation to "black teen brings a gun to school".

The thing is, we are already at the "nigs openly attacking whites" stage and nothing is happening. Are we too feminised? Is it too late?

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/xxxtentacion-look-at-me-music-video-white-child-lynched-racism-battery-charges-trial-date-latest-a7945976.html

>we are more divided than ever

Good. That's exactly what America needs. We need to divide the bad away from the good. The guilty away from the innocent. The anti-American traitors away from the patriots. America did not vote for fucking “unity”. I do not want to “unite” with flag burning scumbags. We did not vote for a nice guy. America voted for a fighter that wasn’t afraid to get his hands dirty. Crush them.

OP, if you are afraid of Tweets, then what are you going to do when the bullets start flying?

Archive or screenshot please
archive.is/3RlEv

half of it is
half is not

We're only divided because half the country has been brainwashed into thinking the globalists who are destroying this country are their friends, and the man fighting for the people against the globalists is their enemy. Trump never called half of Americans deplorables, he never said any group needs to check their privilege, he simply exposed the ruinous forces in this country, and some people who choose to help those forces destroy this country doesn't make him the divider. He's just fixing all the many problems that have been allowed to fester for decades, and it was always going to be messy.

You're a fucking nigger and so is that Anti Christ Muslim Faggot Hussein we had for a "president" or as we called him: Israel's Cum and Cock Holster

If you think Obongo and Marxist colleges were not dividing this country long before Trump than you are either a troll or idiot.

Can you really blame Trump for all the terrible crimes against culture and decency that have been committed by Sup Forums ?

He merely doesn't have what it takes to do a mascot's job.

Only Jill Stein or Bernie can heal the wounds and bring unity now.

return to reddit

Make armageddon great again

But I thought you all said he would not divide us!
WHICH IS IT AMERICA?!

>a few months
Thanks Obama

Left: "RIGHT WINGERS MUST BE ELIMINATED AND SILENCED"

Left: "Left wingers... must have their right to say that preserved at all costs and we don't mind living beside them as long as they don't lie for political gains or get violent."

He wasn't elected to promote that whole "strong in diversity" bullshit

>crimes against culture and decency that have been committed by Sup Forums
This is nothing more than an *asian country* *obscure form of art* *communication medium*. The most Sup Forums did was draw some frogs