What's it like having political beliefs so shallow and poorly thought out that they get destroyed by a 10 panel comic?

What's it like having political beliefs so shallow and poorly thought out that they get destroyed by a 10 panel comic?

what's it like having political beliefs that collapse with the two words "illegal immigrant"

>they're here illegally
>they're less qualified than the avg American, despite what the jew media says
>despite spending 20 years here many barely speak English
>did I mention they're here illegally

what's it like posting dumb leftist cartoons?

Them being brown is a perfectly legitimate reason all on its own.

Most of the other 'reasons' are just mainstream cucks pussyfooting around as they try to square the circle of trying to appeal to white people who don't want the invaders here while not being called racist.

Cool collection of Strawmen

What's it like coming up with a cartoon of strawmen and then posting it on pol like a retard thinking it will get traction?

>human being
>illegal

Sorry, you can only pick one

what the fuck is a dreamer

>because pissing off Libtards is reason enough

unironically this

You implying illegal immigrants aren't human?

I pick "illegal"

>implying just being human is enough to earn the status of a legal resident

kill yourself asap

Wrong answer macaco-san!

Mexico would never allow dreamers to stay there if they weren't Mexican.

>Because the bible tells us to treat our neighbors like shit

Nigger Joshua 11 I ain't even got to look nigger. Wiped out 7 kingdomfuls of you khazar white devils

Thinking about coming to the USA illegally, but not sure if it's worth it? What if we sweeten the pot by letting your kids stay?

What if it IS bc they are brown?

The bible says you have to sacrifice yourself and your family for some spics that just show up one day. Oh, me? I'm not Christian, I'm jewish and an atheist, but I respect the ideals of Jesus and you have to do what I want you to do.

Yes crimes are illegal and those who commit them are criminals
Anything else you need explained?

The children of illegal immigrants. They went to USA illegally along with their parents at a very young age, and have been in USA for probably decades. These people and their parents live for 20+ years in USA and don't even try to somehow become legal residents in that timeframe. It's not really the "dreamer's" fault they ended up in USA because of their parents, but they're all HURR MEXICO I LOVE BEING MEXICAN and cry when they get sent back. They have little cultural connection to their country of origin anymore by the time that happens.

Somebody post that comic with the deported mexican.

>strawmen
>not gaining traction on Sup Forums

>People pay for this faggot to make shity liberal cartoons consisting of nothing but strawmen

That was a good pic spoiled by the last section

>because people who don't pay taxes yet enjoy my several state and fed benefits aren't literally riding on my tax dollars.

I'm so fucking sick of this dreamer apologist crap.

Only privileged individuals don't care about the millions that America is forced to pay to take care of these leeches.

Must be nice to not have to worry about your own finances.

>because I break the law means others should be allowed to as well - person I hate
>this is an argument for me because him LOOK SILLY XD XD XD

What trash fucking people. Does the B. in B. Douche stand for blockhead?

illegals are a net drain on the economy period. this is reason enough to deport them, ban them, and exclude them from our society. finding an exception to this does not negate the fact that the cost to taxpayers and state and federal government is staggering compared to whatever number of dollars they bring in.

Doesn't mentioned the fact that the DACA encourages the cycle of immigration by giving them a legal status if they were young enough. Which just encourages more illegals to come since they see their children can stay. Libtards and lefties can't give a reasonable answer so just don't acknowledge the point.

I can't even imagine being as disconnected from reality as the person who drew this comic is.

> conservatives are just evil and hate everyone for no reason

Seems to be his explanation for everything.

> Every opponent of mine is irrational, that's why when I portray them that way in my comic, it's funny.

Liberals can't meme. Name one person who wants to kick out illegals because they don't want their money.

The money they are shipping back to Mexico and isn't being spent in the United States. The Left can't meme.

This comic would be much better if it was just 1 panel.

>coming here illegally
>not an argument
>businesses love this shit though
>it is enough reason
>this is libtard mentality
>it IS about the rule of law, and they broke it
>they thrive off of gibs. they're the cause of everyone else's suffering
>of that $400 billion, none of it goes to the REAL AMERICANS
>he should be afraid
>Americans =/= KKK
10/10 bait you got me to hate.

Does anyone actually believe that 400 billion bullshit?

What the whole situation boils down to is this: in school, if you punch a bully, he leaves you alone. If you capitulate, you look weak and he bullies you even worse.

Rewarding 3rd world criminals with welfare and citizenship is an act of submission & weakness.

Building a wall and deporting millions of illegals is a punch to the 3rd world's mouth.

Of course, women and beta liberal soyboys will never see the situation from this perspective. This is because their minds are thoroughly feminized; their instinct is to find who looks the strongest and submit, in hopes of appeasing and gaining favor of the alpha 3rd world. The will never stand up and fight for themselves, their nation, or their race.

I don't consider leftists and shitskins to be human

It literally is because most dreamers are brown.
Fuck spics.

Oh jeez, we couldn't have had 800,000 already qualified and educated Americans that were unemployed at the same time could we?!?! KYS

>$400 billion dollars to (((the economy)))
GOOD GOY, WORSHIP MAMMON, ALLOW EVIL FOR THE SAKE OF MAMMON, GIVE THE (((MEGACORPORATIONS))) THE SHEKELS THEY DESERVE

>thank you for inflation
you have 5 posts to explain this
the clock is ticking

>dreamers

(mammon is the hebrew word for wealth, not the name of some demonic entity)

>dreamers are brown
racist

>It's all about the rule of law!
This is literally enough reason alone.
>Now excuse me while I pardon Joe Arpaio
Not illegal.

Be citizen of Nation A
Cross border illegally into Nation B
You are now "illegal"
Why can't liberals understand this simple construct?

>Human being
>Guilty of the crime of illegal immigration
I hate how we just send people to jail for robbing houses, we've basically just made them illegal people, just cause they like robbing houses!

Quads confirm, illegals aren't human

Because DACA was pushed through illegally. Sending the illegals back is just the icing on the cake if it happens to before congress and gets shot down.

Obambi was the president. The president cannot write legislation. That is the job of the Congress. The president can write executive orders to implement legislation that Congress already passed.

This "Dreamer" bullsh*t was invented whole cloth by an Obambi executive order. It was not based on any congressional legislation and it was illegal and unconstitutional. Trump was protecting the rule of law by getting rid of it.

As the velocity of money increases, it exerts upward pressure on inflation.

>he didn't realize those cartoons are merely an inside way of comforting SJWs in their echo chamber and never convince the outside world, most like le merchant meme from pol

illegals confirmed as subhumans

>>This is literally enough reason alone.
rule of law is not a compelling reason to follow a law. if you're all out of arguments to explain the spirit of the law and the moral reason for it then you're not in a very good spot.

when people invoke the idea of "rule of law" what they mean (or what they should mean if they understand the concept) is that it's important to enforce even seemingly "minor" laws, if people running a red light or shoplifting didn't get prosecuted then people will have no faith in the legal system, which leads to instability.
all of this is predicated on the fact that the law is righteous in the first place. "rule of law" doesn't mean that laws should be enforced just because they're laws, your founding fathers would have you rebel against an unconstitutional law.

the biggest problem is they are not naturalized. they are an immigrant. citizenship by birth requires a) your residence is legal b) patriotism.

dreamers are born to illegal Mexican's and are naturalized to Mexico (Mexican patriots). therefore they are not American and they do not concern us anymore than needing to return them and their parents to Mexico where they can improve their own nationality and its sovereignty. if they seek citizenship, they can naturalize themselves like everyone else. patriotism is required, birth is optional.

upwards pressure of inflation is not the same as increase in inflation, there are multiple forces exerting pressure in all directions

I like this one.

> crimes are illegal

Exactly - *crimes* are illegal. Not people.

Identifying people as illegal in themselves is dehumanising. You damage your own case by using the term, because it indicates that you don't value human life. It reveals the sort of person you are, and the way you'd see any one of use if you had an excuse to do so.

Yeah, language matters. You only have to spend a minute reading threads like this to see that.

4 posts remaining.

>Illegal immigrant
>Human

Pick one and exactly one, you fucking disgusting waste of good quads.

You are clearly the most intelligent and interesting person on the internet. Who else would have the wit to post a poorly memed comic with ten weak scarecrow arguments that even with the carte blanc available to the imagination of the artist still manages to be of such low quality that it inevitably throws its observers to the right instead of the intended left.
>If you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with bullshit
You've been baffled
Baffle boi

This one's brain dead.

Are you a nigger? because you don't seem to be flying high with your IQ. Nordbro meant that since they are illegal to begin with that antifag dude meant they aren't human beings since he brought his pick one BS

Yeah, language does matter. Immigrant is, in effect, a substantive participle - "a person who immigrates/has immigrated". Participles have the qualities of both verbs and adjectives (in this case a substantive adj.). The word 'illegal' in the phrase 'illegal immigrant' targets the verbal aspect of the participle - it is not the person that it being called illegal, but their action. God liberals are retarded.

they forgot "press 1 for english" "no car insurance" and "drunk driving"

dreamers are the most entitled obnoxious group group currently. they still feel owed after their free education, food stamps, housing assistance, and preferential treatment in every institution. their papa mowed some lawns for cash and now we owe them the world. they think the american dream is something that is laid at people's feet.

Do the words illegal and laws have no meaning anymore?

>400 billion
bull shit.

illegals basically pay no taxes, because they get paid under the table at their jobs, buy food from unlicensed businesses (guys selling fruit out of pickup trucks, etc), and so on...

Illegal immigrants don't pay taxes, but "Dreamers" (ie undocumented immigrants under DACA) do pay them.

I should reply to everyone who keeps talking about how they pay no taxes but it'd take me like half an hour to go through all those posts. Just know that you're wrong about that particular piece of info.

denial

yeah i guess it is a work / school permit kind of program, right?

still, dispute the 400 billion number. and also dispute that having a larger tax base (but also more people consuming gov't services) is a positive thing...

Diversity for Israel! The idea of a Jewish ethnostate is inherently racist.

I dont know, I can't relate to that

>1
They are not the same ethnic group as you, they are not "American". To be American has always meant a white European. Revisionist history to make the founding fathers diversity freaks is inaccurate sophistry.
>2
The Bible does not dictate the law. Why always default to Christianity if you are not even willing to agree on the other points, like the stance on sodomy?
>3
It isn't simply endless wealth that they generate. If they are so great at boosting local economies, tell them to do it in their own nations.
>4
Yes.
>5
No, for the people, by the people. Not for the global populous.
>6
Yes. If he was an illegal, then it is contradictory. Otherwise, no.
>7
Suffering is great, nobody owes you anything.
>8
Citation needed.
>9
Nothing to respond to.
>10
But Hispanic pride and advocacy groups are totally okay, though, right?

I don't know, it must be pretty sad to put all that effort into a comic only to have it destroy your own position.

the desperation with which you repeatedly attempt and fail to force this meme is pathetic
i take pleasure in knowing that there are people out there literally believing this meme will actually catch on; knowing that with each passing day the tension between their expectations and reality grows stronger and stronger until eventually they'll have to come to

the absolute state of liberal arguements

I have never seen so many words, that ended up saying absolutely nothing, before in my entire life. I'm literally just drawing a parallel between our two nations. Explain the difference.

>elaborately get called a cuck
>fail to understand it
ignorance is bliss

Wouldn't know, I'm not leftwing

You literally said nothing. It was almost a sterling example of newspeak.

Cringe.

nah you knew what i meant since it's quite plain, but i suspect and the irony of using "I have never seen so many words, that ended up saying absolutely nothing", itself a meaningless buzzword insult, did escape you.

Already by point 3 he is arguing about how they are going to spend our tax money so it goes back in our pockets. Sure.

I'm with panel number 4

Nice try. You still aren't going to get away with importing tens of millions of Rat voters. Ain't gonna happen.

Someone who spends their time making comics is not going to be a member of joe public. They are in a tiny demographic

There are probably better arguments out there b

U mad bro? Why don't you guys let the Palestinians come to Israel and educate their children?

Explain how diversity for Israel is different from diversity for any other country. Quit trying to deflect. You're trying to create a drama where there isn't one. Answer the question.

It's more that they vote Democrat 80% of the time, so allowing them to stay is a guaranteed way to give the country to the left. Democrats openly state this as one of their reasons for supporting immigrants.

>strawkike destroying anyone
havent even looked yet and I know from who it is that it's just ten individual strawmen.

An illegal alien

Been Garrison's comics are one panel

Eternally btfo

All you did was appeal to some static future where things never change, which is foolish. It could very well be the case that Israel overdoses on diversity and the retardation the West is and also host pride parades... oh wait.

a lot like believing a ten panel comic can settle the immigration issue

You utter fucking retard

>Their parents committed human trafficking so they're more important than the children of legal immigrants!
No. They go back. The children of those working hard and going through our system come first.

I AM SILLY

Let's be real about this:
SJWs are attempting to make the case that the Dreamers are "Educated" and "Skilled".
If we keep them here, even if they integrate, even if they pay taxes, they give no benefit to the home their parents fled.
They need to go back, if only to start affecting change. They need to go back, so that no more parents will have to make the dangerous journey and risk death or deportation. Send them back, to build Mexico into a respectable nation.

This only holds water if the dreamers are as educated and skilled as they say, though. Just saying.

Thread over, pack up boys.
Good job leaf, I'll give you this one.

Tbqh family

>mfw it actually is because they're brown
Gosh golly gee willikers!