IT'S OVER

Impeachment when?

Writing was on the wall with this one. Just have to hope Flynn doesn't get indicted as well.

tic toc tic toc

Most high IQ people that I've been speaking to have compared this to Bill Clinton's impeachment. To add to that, Trump's reckless behavior, many people I've spoken to (and some very close to elites even) have concluded that Trump will not serve his entire term. I'm very relaxed because all of this desu. Also, Silicon Valley is at the moment designing killer drones in the event of a revolution from the South again. The specifications will be to kill any armed revolutionaries (because we will have to tolerate peaceful protesters that are unarmed to be consistent with our principles). So, if you remember all of those armed 'protesters' at that Charlotesville rally, you should know that next time, they won't be thinking they're so badass when they're getting blown to bits by rockets that they never even saw coming.

>analysis
>I can't wrap my rifle in camo cloth and obscure it's shape

Great satire mate, you write for teh Daily Show?

Niggers.
Checked. Fucking shills.

>not understanding the capabilities of AI
Boy oh boy, it's going to be a fucking shit-fest watching you hicks get blown to smithereens. KEK! 'Herp, we'll just put them in our pants. that'll show those dumb liberals'.
You people are so fucking dumb. Read a fucking book, please! Better yet, don't. The dumber you are the easier you'll be to finish. Go watch some football or hockey like a good little idiot.

>Most high IQ people that I've been speaking to

dude you have to pretend you are a real person with actual opinions

>muh nu-male killer drones
The ABSOLUTE STATE of scared commies
>doesn't understand corporations don't have authorization to do that and would be found out and charged
What techies are actually doing is buying land in New Zealand and Australia to escape future conflict. They ran a piece in the New Yorker about this.

Drumpf is finally finished, this time it's for sure, I sweAR!!!

>They ran a piece in the New Yorker about this.
What's your IQ? like around 80? Do you know how to play Chess? Do you understand what disinformation is? It wouldn't be a wise idea to tell your enemy your plans (even dotard Trump knows this!). I'm only telling you guys because who'd believe something they read on a backgammon forum? It's funny to me.

Didn't Clinton rely on some fancy AI last year? So much for that.

Manafort was working for the feds the whole time. Part of a set up. Set up didn't work so they rescinded his immunity deal. Trump got rid of him a long time ago. If you think Manafort going down will in any way affect trump you aren't paying close enough attention. Flynns resignation was part of the counter move by trump.

BAT BAT BUELLER OUR GUY HE HAS HIS DAY OFF NOOOOO REEEEEEE

It would be great if this became a liberal talking point. It can be redirected to how cops don't show restraint and shot people instead of tazing.
>Why didn't the drone just drop a tazer bomb!

Mueller is DEEP STATE.

Deep in the nowall goldman sacks aipac swamp

Dont say maga say daca

>Democratically-elected President impeached
>protestors practiced their Second Amendment rights gunned down in the streets
I almost long for your fantasy to be true, because if it was, it would spark a revolution that would give us the 1000-year reich Trump never could.

Nice InsiderLARP, but I'll play along
>don't tell your enemy your plans!
You just told us of a secret Silicon Valley initiative to kill Americans with drones you fucking retard.

Building explosives and paramilitary organizations within the nation isn't condoned by the government, would be high risk, would cost billions in expenses and would require a massive staff and infrastructure, you fucking brainlet. FBI infiltrates these groups, if they found WMDs they'd be fucked. Doing so under the radar would require a tiny operation of limited size so as to go undetected.

>Thinking the US Military would allow a corporation to attack their tax payers at random.
People from within these tech companies would turn against them. I have friends who are right-wing that work as programmers and management in big tech. You're a fail LARPer KYS.

He used to be. The Russia Investigation leads to the Clinton Foundation.

Manafort worked for the campaign for 5 months
He's a figure who has worked with GOP candidates for decades and had experience with getting through a brokered election in '76 which was a definite risk. His influence was essentially to cuck and go to the center, like he has advised all clients to do. He was fired once the convention was over.

Is that you zuk?

Why the fuck hasn't Hillary been indicted yet?

>so pathetic and desperate they need to shill on Sup Forums.
Ineffective and transparent. Just another sign of your desperation.