Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Re:Zero Novels Have 1 Million Copies in Print!
>The series was the #10 best-selling light novel series in Japan from November 2015 to May 2016.

>new OP and ED starting from episode 12:

OP by MYTH&ROID 「Paradisus-Paradoxum」
ED by Emillia VA Takahashi Rie 「Stay Alive」

2 new insert songs
Theatre D by MYTH & ROID
Wishing by Rem VA Inori Minase

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/zfzkng.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

New episode soon.

Post cute maids!
No Emilias

>VAs are gonna sing the songs

Here we go again. When we have a female heroine who is complicated as miss as a real woman your average user hates her and he likes only the most docile and simple girl

As much as.
Dumb corrector.

Emilia is way more beautiful than the twins

>in print
So who cares? You either tell us how many it's actually selling or fuck off.

i hope they make isekai maou next, damn i'm sooo happy that re:zero, konosuba all those isekai sells...my god...this is a glorious day

>docile

What's isekai maou about?

It doesn't get cuter than this, folks

Yeah. She is submissive with Subaru, to the extent she accepts to be his second woman. Wtf

Emilia is a beauty. Rem is only cute

>muh elf waifu
>complicated
>liking 3D

In what way is this girl not beautiful?

So you agree Rem is better.

>myth&roid again
Oh my. I wonder if they can continue the streak.

pls stop waifushitposting

Better than a maid agree with harem.
I doubt Emilia will accept that. She wants Subaru is happy. She will help him with Rem. But she won't accept to be in harem. She will impose him to choose and if he will choose Rem, Sayonara Subaru.

it's kinda like overlord, but instead of dense MC we got the best mc ever, (it's kinda funny how he tries to roleplay as his in-game character as the "edgy" chuuni teenage boy while inside he was trying to hide his embarrassment. It's kinda funny and awesome at the same time and the mc is SO OP like reinhard OP

Ram > Emilia > Rem

rosswal pls

Since when has Rem NOT been complicated?

Since she fell for him.

Learn English.

My English is okay. Not perfect but okay at least.

Huh? She mostly stays the same though, except she is a tad more forward with her affection. The only time she goes full compliment mode is when Subaru begins his downward spiral.

dont reply to obvious troll mate.

Plus I'm writing with my damn smartphone and its automatic corrector

soo.. after waves of shitposters, memeboy post, now waifu war?

baka famalam

She spoils him like a child. I don't like it. Or the fact she begs to be praised.

They chased away all of the moonreaders because of it. I don't know if people are falseflagging/shitposting or being actual retards anymore. At least the shitstorm stopped.

More like he spoils her.

Also she doesn't beg to be praised, at all.

Blame Daiz

What do you think of Puck?

Indeed they seem like mother and son.

>She spoils him like a child
except thats emillia even subaru mentioned that many times

Except for the fact Subaru willingly goes for literal hours headpatting Rem all of the time. With him doing most of the initiation.

Do you mean father/daughter? Even then that's sorta wrong as well though.

best mascot chara ever, prove me wrong.

The shitposting stopped after episode 7.

Remember the first 3 weeks of this show airing? Godddamn shitposts wouldn't stop thread after thread.

Emilia is the one spoiling him. He is spoiling Rem.

You got it the other way around user.

That was pleasant, all of the WNfags were all on edge during that. Because of all of the shitposters and spoilerfags posting non-black-barred spoilers everywhere.

general shitposting stop, but shitposters never stop even after episode 7 user, check archive if you dont believe me.

after episode 9... waifu war start to overshadow shitposters with occasional stupid memeboy spam *seriously though, does anyone actually find memeboy spam funny? its like fucking made by autist.

At least memeboy spam is made to kill threads where moonreaders consider shit now anyways. It evolved to something that actually does good for once.

Do you think the moonreaders will come back? Because those guys kinda killed the ones who were translating the AU chapters and arc 4 for the non-moon speakers.

I hope they didn't kill our only chances to get a proper translation going.

They probably did.

Yeah, I can see why waifufags like Rem the most. They want the "killing machine who turns into a submissive moeblob around her love interest", and who will keep drooling over their D no matter how much retarded bullshit they'll pull instead of someone with an actual personality.

I'm speaking about how both the relations will develop in the future, anons

Is she a dog?

This.

Subaru treats her like one so I guess?

Wouldn't Subaru be Rem's therapy dog then?

That is probably the biggest strawman ever. Not at any point does she turn moeblob.

[x] Touch fluffy ears.

>Yeah, I can see why waifufags like Rem the most. They want the "killing machine who turns into a submissive moeblob around her love interest"

thats called gap moe user.

Waiting for the new ep :)

Subaru’s usual inappropriate behavior wasn’t coming out. Facing the Subaru had by now completely lost his nerve, the girl hit the accelerator to max and stepped it up even further.

Throwing her arms out She wrapped around Subaru’s neck and snuggled up next to him.

“uh, eh, eeeh!?”

“Don’t move. I’m checking something out right now.”

Since they were about the same height, her face was now right next to Subaru’s. Her voice whispering directly into Subaru’s ear, his whole body felt like it was being tickled. His face turned red from the sensation. He looked to his surroundings for help, finding Rem loitering near the mansion’s entrance he instantly turned pale.

She had on a blank face, one could see from afar she was unconcerned with what was happening. Towards the now gasping Subaru, Rem gestured her hands in a small mincing motion. It wasn’t like this gesture had any meaning in particular, but the intent was clearly conveyed to Subaru.

“I’m going to tell Emilia”

“Nooooooo”

Please.

barbed dick

About damn time we ended the prologue.

except she didn't changed fucking secondary

Who is the girl?

It's not a girl.

It's only silly stuff. No real deep conflict.

>Girl

Is there a full translation of director's interview from Newtype?
The one where he talks about show peaking around 18th episode.

Of course they haven't had any deep conflict since arc 2 because their entire conflict was arc 2. Not to mention the only time Emilia conflicted with Subaru was in the beginning of arc 3. They have not had any other conflicts outside of that.

An user was translating that one but he probably dispersed like the rest because of that one thread.

The last thread was absolute shit.

Ahem. You don't know arc4 about Subaru and Emilia.

So, is it true that Blue turns into a vegetable? I'm tempted into getting into this series but after hearing that the character I'm liking turns into one feels like getting my heart crushed again.

Really? You count the trials as conflict?

TENNIS SOON

Yes. Expect Subaru to do repeated suicides. If the director allow the adaptation of that.

Arc 4 Emilia was somewhat worse in my opinion. She went all "YOU DON'T LOVE ME" on him which caused Subaru to force a kiss.

Who is best character and why is Magical Negro-sama?

He literally did everything wrong.

The whole "I don't believe you" conflict was never resolved until...the kiss

I think you forget the fact that Emilia has an extreme inferiority complex.

>Wishing by Rem VA Inori Minase
Nice, Inori singing is always a good thing.

a.pomf.cat/zfzkng.mp3

Anyone know if WN is still going to be updated? Looks like it hasn't been for about 2 months

Are you ready?

It's great user. We only have very different tastes. I like complicated relationships, you prefer headpat and stuff. Daejobu.

Spoiler you shit boy. Also for one. The first kiss was an ICY KISS OF FUCKING DEATH. The second one was because she didn't believe that Subaru didn't love her.

Except that is also the case for Rem.

Praise the sun looks like a cool guy.

Why is memeboy best meme?

He gave her so many occasions for doubting him.

Come on, this is the first good thread in days and you are coming to ruin it. Don't chase off any moonreaders away please.

How in any way Rem and Subaru's relationship not complicated?

What is this song?

I love both the kisses

It's too much simple and on the cute side

So let's see if I get this right, EMTfags are the kind of people who think this is at least to some degree actually good original story telling and not just cheap derivative escapism done well. RMTfags just want to enjoy their cute waifu and the fun ride.

FUCK!
Why must the girls who show real affection and love towards the MC always suffer so much?!

I can already see the bias in this.

I like the mysterious plot and the romance between Subaru and Emilia that is mysterious as well. Period. Easy.

Why does nobody in this world ever change outfits except for Subaru?

Sad to see people on the meth that are LNs
Because its popular it will never end it will drag forever it wont be a cohesive or worthy story and once it ends the end will be crap as it wont be able to say anything of substance

Very sad

He bought extra outfits on his trip to the big apple

The author decided on the ending of the story first before writing the story though. If it's crap will depend on the author, but he looks like a man who knows how to end a story well, he has done so for every arc so why not one for the last arc?