Anybody else got the feeling that there will be a civil war in germany soon?

anybody else got the feeling that there will be a civil war in germany soon?

Nein.

How is the situation there Deutschbro?

i find it crazy that you guys are even allowed to have the same chancellor for four terms

there needs to be; the shitskins and the traitors who helped them need to be expelled

Same here

does it mean that merkel won again?
why didnt you guys elect AfD?

No, there is not going to be a civil war anywhere, we are all (the west) just going to let the globalists win without a fight.

It is pathetic.

I don't know about Germany specifically but I have the feeling a revolution could happen in any central EU country
The 20s are going to be a very lit decade

Congratulations btw
Don't worry about those denbts for a while we'll be alright

Too many complacent people, will never be a civil war. Too easy to identify people before any sign of any revolution and people are only getting more connected.

So much so that everyone is happy to have facial recognition, fingerprint scanner on their phone and a device in your home always listening

We are willingly given away our freedom so we can be relevant with technology.

כי הם קוקסינלים שמאלנים

we lost the ability to control our destiny. The NWO Controls all.

How? With knives? Top kek

Yes, 4 terms is like 12 years too... great democracy

Too many nervous nellies to vote for change, they think they are voting for status quo

That is what happens when women are allowed to vote, the whores must be put in place.

ELECTION FRAUD.
check if 140 year old people voted.

holy shit cucked kikes pls go

I think society is way to massive for control, we are creating the faceless monster because we don't know what else to do. Not a group of evil people controlling us, running McDonald's will be so complex, let alone all the banks and companies

There's going to be a civil war in virtually every country soon.

cucked kikes?
I'm an Israeli Nationalist and a Jew, I hate global elite jews like soros. I like Trump and alex jones, you have no Idea who you are talking here with.

>kreischen
woah so that's where our word ''krištanje'' comes from

No

Not only Germany, but all the West.

I sugest all to visit these sites daily:
www.armstrongeconomics.com/blog
www.anonymousconservative.com/blog
www.farleftwatch.com -> Follow them on twitter too
www.dystopiausa.com
www.zerohedge.com
www.europeancivilwar.com

Also study this site seriously: www.shtfschool.com

Goodluck everyone.
Only the paranoid will have a chance to survive the Apocalypse that is coming.

Familiennachzug wird der Schlüssel sein.

t. mayor of city of london

Most likely not. Ukraine could have another war. America has more racial tension than Europe

There definitely will be in most western countries, but I think it's way more likely that it's going to be initiated by the sandniggers, not by the cucked locals