Fire Up The Meme Machine

Seems like the perfect opportunity to exploit. Paint the NFL players as anti-American, anti-flag and anti-military and widen the divide they created
Don't make anything racist; this is about their disrespect of the fans, the flag and the military

Bump, this is more important than the shill slide threads about cat owners vs dogs or other bs distractions.

I can get behind it

do they deserve respect?

>ancaps
jesus Id almost gas you first

This is about turning the public against the players and possibly BLM and Antifa.
Make the memes and roll the dice

they protected obama
and hillary
go the other way with these memes
encourage nogs to kneel
make the NFL lose money
veteran respect is a small part of the meta-game

I see. It's not about being philosophically consistent, it's about BUTTHURT LIBTARDS!!!

Yes goys, keep up morale. ZOG will provide you with more sport entertainment. Keep providing blood for our war machine without question.

no

If it triggers you so much go home to >>>reddit

great comeback, chubs

Only right wing faggots are dragging the military into this. Them taking a knee during the anthem has nothing to do with the military

You want normies who know shit about politics to turn on the players? Wrap the issue in the flag and make it about disrespecting military service

Today is national mothers and families of veterans day. Chesscucks are right this time. Wrecked.

I guess nu-pol is too cucked to do anything for the lulz anymore
Better get back to your anime and BBC threads

Get em Goyim!

I'm don't have full blown autism like you guys. Maybe one of you guys can take this meme and work wonders with it.

fuck no soldiers dont deserve shit. They signed a (shitty) contract so they can get free gibs and then bitch because they "fought for freedom" when there hasnt been an actual war that we have son since WW2. This really isnt about those attention whores tho its about the nfl niggers and getting normies to "wake up" and stop spending their entire sundays giving their time and hard earned money to fund jews and their pet millionaire niggers.

T. Rejected by Uncle Sam

>T. wife fucked a chad why you were deployed
lol

someone add test to this image, phoneposting

wtf i hate machiavellianism now

test and confirm non-potato image

Too much or too little.