Sup Forums will unironically disagree with this

>Sup Forums will unironically disagree with this

there are nazis threatening rights? which rights?

>just a cloth
Is there anymore evidence needed to prove libshits don't care about this country or our heritage?

>lack self-awareness
>pretend you're god

>LARPing as God

wow

>just a cloth

If you get insulted by someone questioning your imaginary make-believe rules but don't when someone insults your nation, you suck.

>TFW you live in opposite land where Nazis are defending the U.S. rights that the average citizenry now want to be taken away from them because 'muh feelings'

What fucking reality even is this anymore, what the fuck have you done to me mandella.

>I like to erp as god and have bad grammar
Why is this guy so cool

Someone needs to find out who runs this account. Guaranteed bugman

>Nazis threaten our rights
>BTW ban free speech
What did he mean by this?

Why would you get upset when someone doesn't respect some thing written in ink on parchment?? :^)

Fuck your flags and fuck your borders and sheeeit.

They actually think people are upset because they’re “exercising their rights to free speech” when really it’s because their reason for doing so is based on lies and propaganda only gullible retards fall for

>YOUR EXISTENCE IS A CALL TO VIOLENCE AND I CALL ON EVERYONE TO KILL YOU FOR EXISTING
>MY LITERAL CALL TO VIOLENCE IS PROTECTED FREE SPEECH

When can we start forming right-wing deathsquads?

Liberals literally use bullshit like what's going on in the NFL as justification for banning and censoring things.

Natsocs are the good guys in this timeline. The changed cemented when Hitler went from being a brown-eyed hypocrite in Berenstein to a blue-eyed martyr in Berenstain.

um, sweetie, nazis don't want to destroy America
the people that are saying the American flag doesn't represent America do, honey
i know that might be pretty complicated but the nazis don't want America to die, you little cute muffin pie, you.

This is probably OP's own twitter.

The right for Internationalists to ethnically cleanse people of European heritage.

If you don't get insulted by someone for disrespecting a symbol of our best values, but you do get insulted by men defending our heritage and way of life, you suck.

>filthy atheist libfag masquerading as God
Let's see him create an Allah account as well and see how that goes for him.

>signing a song to a piece of cloth
retards trying to whittle things down to it's most basic form and disregarding context.

>don't be scared to suck a cock, it's just flesh
>don't get upset your wife wants to divorce you, it's just money
>don't get upset if some nigger steals your car. It's just a piece of metal that transports you around

NAZIs aren't threatening my rights, Liberal retards are

>I can badly abstract and use analogies to downplay our side's fault, that means I'm smart and capable of political discourse!
pathetic, unironically kill yourself my dude

>It's another "Let's try to make football political" episode

Cuz that worked out so well for libshits last time.

What fucking nazis? A small group of people in Charlottesville? The one guy who killed hit a white girl who died of a heart attack?

Why is no one protesting the amount of violence in the black community? Why is no one protesting against radical Islam? You know, the two things that have killed more people this year than Nazis have in the last ten?

What rights and what nazis?

It's funny, I was just reading the Old Testament and thinking 'this definitely makes God look like a generic nicey-nice handwringing liberal'. He just never stops with the tolerance.

The right to not have your feeling hurt

The ones in their heads that they will use as an excuse for anything

LARPers aren't actually Nazis. You get that, right?

One of those is illegal and the others aren't, dumbfuck.

Lol fucking hipsters. "STOP LIKING WHAT I LIKE UGH YOU'RE RUINING EVERYTHING NOW EVEN THE PRESIDENT LIKES WHAT I LIKE I HOPE HE GETS ASSAASSINATE SO I CAN LIKE FOOTBALL AGAIN"

>you suck
That's mean :((((((((((((((((((((((((

>a song about dozens of men sacrificing themselves to keep the american flag standing during constant cannon bombardment
>just a song

"Kill ever single one of those Amalekites (libtards)."

someone please show me the group of Nazis so large that there going to overthrow the government and start shooting gays in the streets.

PLEASE SOMEONE IM SO TIRED OF THIS ARGUMENT.

>our rights
>our rights
Do these people know that with rights comes some great obligations?

>ywn erp with some guy rping god
why live

It starts out with the question "Why can't they protest like this?" and the answer is they can't protest shit because they have the same rights as whites (statistically and factually) and can fuck off to Africa or any other place on earth where they'll be treated the way they want.

No I'm mad at both those things. Fuck the kneelers and fuck Antifa, they can both go straight to hell.

Nazis are all about customs and courtesies.

These "men" by not showing these courtesies show themselves to be ill mannered and ill bred.

I honestly don't give a shit if those fucking niggers want to respect America or not (I already know they never will), I just want them to lose their multi-million dollar jobs because they don't appreciate them.

lol best values... which are those? stuffing your fat cheeks with fast food? Muricans are pathetic.

i guess they think nazis are going to gas all non-whites and homosexuals and leftists... but those are all crimes against humanity so it's not really violating any rights

>nazis threaten rights
What rights did the conservatives-branded-as-nazis threaten?

What if I don't care about either, die commie.

Really means: when a tiny handful of people wave a "piece of cloth" I don't like

>the anthem is "just a song"
>the flag is "just a piece of cloth"
Oh but your "rights" are a real actual thing with value, hmm?

I wonder if there's some way to measure how well a brain is at processing symbolism, and if a lack of that is indicative of leftism.

>The right to not have your feeling hurt
You're thinking of regressives

>if you think a flag, any flag, is merely a piece of cloth, you are too dumb to have a say in this converation

seriously though, this might be one of these worst human beings on twitter
he does this for money too, he writes plays and book as this "god" character and says stupid shit on twitter for advertising

truly god of the bugmen

If the national anthem is just singing to a piece of cloth then that Charlottesville was just people walking and talking. I'm these people trying to lazily drag attention to themselves. They insert themselves into the creation of America, something they have no right to do, and cry about why they are disadvantaged. They are guests that look at family photos and get mad at the hosts, blaming them for being not inclusive enough. I don't think the hosts will let them stay much longer.

Now. The thing has taken over half the country, its confused on what beliefs to imitate so it's a bunch of garbled up bullshit.

What rights? What Nazis? You mean a bunch of people standing around a statue with tiki torches? Are those the people you're talking about?

this is possibly the best image of 2017

I wonder what his torment in hell will be?

1 post by this ID

learn to sage and ignore bait.

>Respecting some laws written in some paper by some humans to protect themselves who are accepted by some pieces of land

Lmao

Is there a word for examples like OP's picture, where each side of the argument is exaggerated in a different direction?

There are people roaming the streets who think this way unironically and supposedly aren't retarded.

I mean, you have sluts wearing american flag bikinis and nobody bats an eyelash...Some uneducated and over medicated dolts take a knee for a leftist agenda and people are shocked....

1) Fuck professional sports
2) Fuck stupid people

Time to go out and play sports with friends and kill your TV

This is like the people that say money is only paper.

Yeah but it's what it represents -- spending power.

Hey, at least you don't live over here in Canadia where our own fucking leader thinks we had absolutely no culture of our own

And our flag and anthem is a fucking joke

>a song
>a piece of cloth
Leftists are cancer

>we havent been standing up to nazis and commies fighting in our streets over who gets to tear up our constitution

kill yourself subhuman

>just a song and a piece of cloth

goddamn it americans, I'm not even from your country but you need to put this traitors on it's place

>post of a Tweet from "God"
>this post mentions rights under threat from "Nazis"
>Post is under a communist flag

OP speaking for an entity he doesn't believe in about something he has no respect for.

If the American flag is just cloth, so is the Nazi flag.

They have a right to protest. They are not immune to criticism or consequences from exercising their right to protest. If they want to send a message it would be better if they did it on their own time, not during work.

>if I trivialize everything you care about, I'm right

>just a cloth

we're just a bunch of atoms and electrical currents. look at how big my brain is. dang...

both groups are equal in their right to speak
>however...

if that is the case then the left either needs to stop screaming about the Nazis or start calling these players assholes just to remain consistent

I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time, I'd rather not spend the rest of this winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!