Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #6

Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #6

Remember to relax and take it easy. Please.

drawfriends.booru.org

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/yEJyP
imgur.com/a/C2v72
imgur.com/a/iue8n
a.pomf.cat/iceare.jpg
a.pomf.cat/fhvtex.jpg
a.pomf.cat/rghckt.jpg
imgur.com/a/FJgrK
a.pomf.cat/gsxbzm.jpg
imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1390424
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=126571
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=112401
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
imgur.com/a/b9nm2
i.imgur.com/2V3NWEG.jpg).
imgur.com/a/YPtBN
imgur.com/T4hfCAD
imgur.com/DHw1gIC
imgur.com/QYVymbF
imgur.com/a/Agtz9
i.imgur.com/YEsWMLh.jpg
i.imgur.com/LyQIsWP.jpg
imgur.com/th3WzqS]
pastebin.com/kWchzq3G
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3110654
imgur.com/a/kK8c4
i.imgur.com/4Pip5Mb.jpg
a.pomf.cat/pqbmjs.jpg
a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg
i.imgur.com/cyKriIS.jpg
imgur.com/I4Y3g3U
i.imgur.com/0qwIQMJ.png
imgur.com/YFIoCR4
imgur.com/1q6omAf
imgur.com/a/pLymi,
imgur.com/a/yw4sK)
imgur.com/a/1Vbpi
imgur.com/a/VR1vV
imgur.com/a/nIsXk
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/a/At4BT
my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
a.pomf.cat/tsxxsu.jpg
a.pomf.cat/awjket.jpg
imgur.com/a/DLQGy
a.pomf.cat/fcngws.jpg
a.pomf.cat/ynygob.jpg
imgur.com/a/0B9aU
imgur.com/a/aeS0h
a.pomf.cat/yvyech.jpg
a.pomf.cat/gsvheh.jpg
a.pomf.cat/klwyru.png
a.pomf.cat/rrxoso.jpg
imgur.com/a/zAifp
imgur.com/vWUYgq0
imgur.com/a/uZiXU
i.imgur.com/DiruLU7.png)
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2336842?tags=kuujou_jolyne
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her sleeping cutely on a bed or a couch, and as for outfit, I'd prefer her wearing only a shirt or t-shirt and underwear, but cute pajamas are just as fine.

Or alternatively, her wearing something light and casual in the summer, something like a pair of shorts with a tank top or t-shirt.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is also fine!

Please and thanks!

Requesting Maka. If you'd like something specific, her wearing a cute two-piece swimsuit eating an ice cream cone/Popsicle/snow cone would be splendid.

Although please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting Shion with even longer hair (past her feet at the least) and/or as a cat girl wearing a casual outfit.
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting Tamamo dressed as Liru from Magical Pokaan. imgur.com/a/yEJyP
Something sexy would be appreciated. Delicious brown is also optional.
-With a fluffy haircut
-The outfit in the imgur link (with a similar, messy hairstyle)
-Dressed as either Mei, D Va, Mercy, or Tracer from Overwatch. Preferably similar hairstyles to them.
imgur.com/a/C2v72
Lewder requests:
-Wearing only a wet see-through dress shirt.
imgur.com/a/iue8n

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata!
While I'm fine with anything cute/cutelewd, a few suggestions:
>Little lewd, but cosplaying as a.pomf.cat/iceare.jpg
>Something of her sadly underdrawn Race Queen outfit, a.pomf.cat/fhvtex.jpg
>Something cute with SI, a.pomf.cat/rghckt.jpg
>Bonus: As a catgirl, since it seems to be all I'm drawing this weekend.

And remember the most important part of all. Having fun!

Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.

I'd love to see him smiling and holding some blue roses (if possible, while wearing his count uniform).
Alternatively, him dressed like Vanitas from Vanitas no Carte
imgur.com/a/FJgrK (you don't have to add the jewelry and book).

Of course, any drawing of him being happy would make me happy, you don't have to stick to these ideas. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune brushing one of her tails or wearing nothing but an oversized hoodie. Anything else is give, too.

Requesting my Kobori in her pajamas, brushing her messy hair in the morning.

a.pomf.cat/gsxbzm.jpg

Anything else is fine, even cutelewd.

Kindly requesting Colette being super cute similarly to these images: imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
Alternatively, pov lap-pillow.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra in either

>Leotard with the colors of her First style on the left, and hair on her right style

>a short body suit with ZR gaps in both her legs and arms, also in the colors in her first style

please~

Requesting a calmly sleeping Sawyer, hugging a pillow

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1390424
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=126571
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=112401

Perhaps wearing a pajama shirt and panties, just her regular underwear, or if you feel like drawing her wearing nothing, then it can be in such a way that her chest or groin is tastefully covered by say, her arm, or not visible from the angle of the image, or that she's partially or fully under the covers.

Optionally, just a picture of her rocking some cool and trendy casual clothing.

As always, I'm open for just about anything cute, cutelewd or lewd, within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Requesting Natsume playfully sticking out her tongue or giving two thumbs up preferably wearing Arima's jacket and tights.

Arima's Jacket Tights reference
imgur.com/a/b9nm2

Hey everyone.
I'd like to request Dolce brushing her teeth or her hair in the morning (i.imgur.com/2V3NWEG.jpg).
Another idea could be her eating/holding a slice of pizza.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her. Hope you all had a nice weekend.

Requesting Tsubasa wearing a bomber jacket.
Here are some references:imgur.com/a/YPtBN

S1, G, and Zesshoushinai references:
imgur.com/T4hfCAD
imgur.com/DHw1gIC
A somewhat helpful guide to drawing Tsubasa:
imgur.com/QYVymbF

If you want to ask questions, please contact me at : [email protected]

Hello everyone have a good sunday

Anything cute is fine.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
I would like to see her with one of those armbands
Here's some examples:
imgur.com/a/Agtz9

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

Reposting for Jolynebro
Good morning, WWD. My birthday's this Tuesday so I decided to request something birthday related now rather than next week.
I'd like to see any kind of cute waifu/user interactions with Jolyne, including POV.
If you're up for something outfit-specific, then some good old-fashioned birthday ribbons come cute light ribbon bondage, perhaps? would be great. I am sorry for taking references from the drawbooru but I really like these two deliveries. Maybe even something with her wearing only an apron, struggling to bake a birthday cake or, once again, waifu/user interactions like making breakfast.
Cutelewd welcome as long as it's tasteful.
Have a nice weekend!

Normal reference file:
i.imgur.com/YEsWMLh.jpg

nobody wants to draw her doing cute stuff so just lewd it up i guess.

Requesting Disk in this pose please. The outfit doesn't matter, just the pose/expression.

Reference: i.imgur.com/LyQIsWP.jpg

Requesting my love Yuu taking care of an injured sparrow and looking at the viewer with a worried expression, or Heat-Powered Turbo Yuu [ref: imgur.com/th3WzqS] ramming through an alien monstrosity leaving a gaping hole in it's torso. Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome.
Thank you and have a nice Sunday everyone!

How did you manage to upload it three seconds before me, what the hell
Thank you

Requesting Nepgear

More other requests and such: pastebin.com/kWchzq3G (embed)

Eating ice cream

Sleeping like this gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3110654 , and saying "Onii-chan.." in her sleep

Or anything cute in general(nothing lewd, please)

Too fast for you, amigo
No problem

Requesting Risty dressed like this imgur.com/a/kK8c4

Alternatively, her showing off her muscular back similar to this: i.imgur.com/4Pip5Mb.jpg

Requesting Natsuki in naked apron or a summer dress.

Or anything cute, cutelewd or summer related would be wonderful.

Requesting Cave,
>Dressed as Red Riding Hood
>dancing in any style (optional wearing matching clothing)
>Cosplaying as anyone from DoDonPachi SaiDaiOuJou a.pomf.cat/pqbmjs.jpg or DeathSmiles a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg
>Dressed like Inori i.imgur.com/cyKriIS.jpg

As an alternative, her donning armor much like that of any fighter from a Cave shoot 'em up game (examples: DoDonPachi, Ketsui)

Requesting Kurome wearing a very short schoolgirl uniform, trying to pull it down a bit to cover herself while blushing and asking user why he wants to film her dressed like that.
Anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd.

Requesting my Husbando, Law from One Piece, cheering up user by reading a cute story about dogs, wearing loose-fitting/lounge comfy clothes.

Anything else badass, cute, or romantic appreciated. (But preferrably not too crazy out of character).Thanks!

Potentially helpful hair drawing ref: imgur.com/I4Y3g3U

Nice

you forgot to type like a retard~

Requesting Taiga in some sort of casual Summer variation of her clothes, please.
Anything would be appreciated.

who the hell do you think i am, young sherlock

You didn't.

Heya everyone

I would like to request Karen as an Icecream Vendor, her price would be "a thank you from heart"
Or anything cool/cute works too

Please and thank you, have a nice week yall

Requesting Pacifica as a car model for the 2017 Pacifica in an appropriate race-girl outfit much like i.imgur.com/0qwIQMJ.png , or eating ramen (mayhap for the first time?) please.

watercolors 1

I would like to request a winter dressed Tharja, because its getting very cold here
Or something SI perhaps with a devious smile on her face
imgur.com/YFIoCR4

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
I'd like to see her wearing an open back one-piece swimsuit, but it's also fine if you'd rather draw her from the front. Please note that she's actually quite flat, though.

And of course, anything else is also welcome.

Requesting pov of playing hwatu with *Hyun-ae Can be strip version with her losing too(Korean card game). Of course anything else cute is fine too

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her trying to cheer up/encourage the viewer, her playing a round of golf, or her dressed as Haru Okumura from Persona 5, especially in the style of imgur.com/1q6omAf

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

I'd like Scharlachrot dressed like a maid, dressed like Hazama from BlazBlue, Velvet from Odin Sphere, or wearing a cute school uniform.

Requesting Mao celebrating Seismic finally releasing their new flashgame, by wearing Liru's outfit.

Morning everyone! I'd like to request my sweet Claudia taking a bubble bath. Nothing too lewd please (cutelewd is fine), just Claudia surrounded by bubbles while smiling and relaxing in the bath. Alternatively, Claudia wrapped up in a towel drying off.

Or if you'd be interested in drawing her with my SI, here's a ref: imgur.com/a/pLymi, feel free to switch up the outfits and no need to include the horns and tail if you don't want to. The refs need a bit of updating but I can't do that ATM, so they'll have to do.

As always, thank you so much for your consideration beforehand and hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.

watercolors 2

Requesting my my lovely Yuzuko in a bathing suit soaking wet with a watergun in hand, playing with sparklers or just lazing around in the summer heat. Though I'd be happy with mostly anything that isn't lewd.

Glad someone picked that one up, it was a cute request and I'm glad they could get a watercolours for a special occasion.

Requesting Ayaya please, learning how to swing dance or anything 1950 fashion related

Thanks in advance

Nice!
>filename
Shit, I read it in Shizu's voice.

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibna please, cutelewd is fine. For a more specific request I would like her either enjoying the summer weather with a snowcone or a slushy, or trying to cool down such as swimming or sitting in front of a fan. Of course anything else is fine.

Requesting Himari (imgur.com/a/yw4sK) relaxing on a hot summer day. Her series celebrated its 10th anniversary a few days ago and anything not overly lewd would be appreciated!

Outfits and /fa/: imgur.com/a/1Vbpi Poses/Actions: imgur.com/a/VR1vV Inspiration & stuff: imgur.com/a/nIsXk

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon. I'm inclined to say please include the braid.
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•nursing user back to health
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the newly made lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great week!

Requesting my beloved Momo meticulously doing science (preferably something related to physics and chemistry) in a labcoat, wearing protective glassES if the experiment requires it. Please and thank you.

I'd like to humbly request something with Rikka. Anything with her would be wonderful, including lewd, since she's into that sort of thing.
In case her theme music can offer some inspiration, it can be found here: my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg

If you'd prefer something more specific, I'd like to request her stretching after waking up, wearing a camisole.
Or perhaps trying to keep a straight face while reading a book with a humorous title (such as "How to Avoid Huge Ships")
Or maybe enjoying a cocktail at a bar, with a slightly drunk but mischievous smile on her face.

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who might take this into consideration.

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some specific suggestions would include:

• On occassion of the Girls & Panzer Movie finally having been released for the English speaking public, practicing some senshadou wearing either the Ooarai tournament uniform ( a.pomf.cat/tsxxsu.jpg ) or the Saunders High uniform as worn by Kay ( a.pomf.cat/awjket.jpg ) and riding an appropriate tank. E.g. the Panzer IV Ausf.D for Ooarai, or the M4 Sherman for Saunders, OR what I believe to be a modified Type 97 ShinHoTo Chi-Ha which made an appearance in the manga itself: imgur.com/a/DLQGy (Which was employed in the movie by Chihatan Academy: a.pomf.cat/fcngws.jpg )
• Cosplaying as a soldier girl from GATE ( a.pomf.cat/ynygob.jpg ) or generally as a proper member of the JSDF.
• Or—in a similar vein—cosplaying as a Zeon cadet from Gundam Origin III, whether field or formal uniform (Ref at imgur.com/a/0B9aU and imgur.com/a/aeS0h respectively)
• Dressing as a policewoman from “You're Under Arrest!” (Ref: a.pomf.cat/yvyech.jpg ), maybe giving chase to some criminals on the police motor scooter (Additional ref: a.pomf.cat/gsvheh.jpg )

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. As a matter of fact, I would love to see Ibara wearing the “nyangerie” that used to be all the rage a few weeks back. Preferably the white version, since she wears white underwear. (Ref: a.pomf.cat/klwyru.png )
• Naked Hoodie/Jacket would be another specific option. ( a.pomf.cat/rrxoso.jpg )
(Please note that Ibara's approximately a C cup. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic in the upper left corner of the reference sheet, much obliged.)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable sunday.

Reposting for akenobro Requesting my Queen Akeno Himejima please either
-In Dizzy's clothing with both wings being her fallen angel wings.
imgur.com/a/zAifp
-Sleeping on a queen sized bed with a cute smile.
-With an Open Hoodie
-Skirt Lifting
-As a Milf
Or anything else would be fine
Anything Kisekai related would also be good: imgur.com/vWUYgq0

Requesting my beloved Touko wearing a French maid uniform and pouting at the viewer. Though, please have her wear her glasses.
Another idea I have in mind is her wearing a cap that says "Make Runes Great Again".

I'm fine with just about anything cute of her. Thank you and have a wonderful weekend.

Requesting anything with Sailor Iron Mouse, please!

She's the best senshi in the galaxy!

Requesting Kukaku Shiba dressed as Naoto Shirogane.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling
Have a nice weekend!

The draw thread is dead! Can someone start a new one?

Well done

Let it rest.

Why? So people can post "bump" for the next 24 to 36 hours? Let it stay dead.

Hello drawfriends, I'd like to request my lovely husbando Izaya.

I'd love anything, but if you want I'd like to see him in a gym, perhaps wearing the clothes he has on his daki (see reference). Doesn't really matter what he's doing in the gym (working out, encouraging me to work out, telling me to give up, whatever). References: imgur.com/a/uZiXU

I know the art style changed for the second season, but I'm not picky, choose whichever you like.

Thanks!

If it's importan to you, you can do that yourself y'know

Okay I'll be using you for my collage.

>not picked
Every time

What is it?

Is this the lewd one?
If it is Im fine with it

>not in
Thank god.

Pretty sure it's for that waifus who hardly get drawn collage

Please remove Nepgear from the list, thank you.

I'm scared.

Ahegao collage.
I asked past thread if anyone wanted out and Noone responded so this list is set.

No, I didnt nominate my Waifu

Cool. Looking forward to it.

Thank god I already got delivered and didn't post have to post my ref in this thread then.

>Tharja
>rarely drawn
That's funny. Also
>Ayaya
>Mitsuru

fuck off miki

I'm not in it, but would you ever consider doing something non-ahegao? Like clenched teeth, or a subdued expression with a naughty smile and one eye closed?

Sign-downs are a thing now?

Hard to say that anyone wants out when they won't know if they're going to be picked.

Requesting mai waifu, please!

Thank you and have a nice weekend!

Unfortunately, I can't go back to retrieve the old one, because it's archived. I also have some request that I had on their, but never got done!

portrait

That would imply that everyone is monitoring the threads 24/7

watercolors 3

I'm sorry, but I have to protest against her being included.

Ignore the blatant shitposter.

> she's not included
Thank you Kami-sama.

Does the thread go for longer if its a long weekend?

>Wouldn't mind it but don't want to actually request it
>Not picked anyway
C'est la vie.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-With casual clothes
-Her with my SI (You know the one) and my SI daughter Platen (i.imgur.com/DiruLU7.png) in a picnic.
-In Jolyne Kujo's clothes
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2336842?tags=kuujou_jolyne
-Naked apron if you could do it.
-Or anything cute/cutelewd

And thank you for your time.

Not OR but this looks great! Very cute! So ni~ce!

OR here. Very nice. Thank you user, it made me smile.

Only thing really off is the eyecolor. Should be green. It's still very nice though.

Requesting Misao wearing a snow jacket outside in the snow building a snowbear.
Or as a cute office lady.
Or maybe dressed in a cute rock/punk attire playing an electric guitar.

Anything else is appreciated, nothing too lewd but cute lewd is fine.

Thanks if you consider and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Len as a ninja.
anything would be appreciated.

Remove kurome from that list.