Americans are hypocrites. If Mexicans were white and not ugly and short, Americans would not discriminate us...

Americans are hypocrites. If Mexicans were white and not ugly and short, Americans would not discriminate us. It's a fact. They all hate us only because of that.

>Short

I don't hate mexicans cause they are short.

I'm Irish and short, people hate them because they are fucking FAT

Serious, THEY ARE THE FATTEST THINGS IN THE WORLD

SO CHUBBY

people hate us because we are loud, even I hate some neighbors for being obnouxiously loud cunts

Low IQ, bro.

You are talking about Canadians..

>Being of Indio majority descent.

You disgusting Central Americans need to go back back back now! The "Mexicans" that Americans like are the ones we see on television and film.

Strictly soild hybrid 50/50 Amei-Euro. >taller than 5'7
>adaptable yearly tan that anglos love in the summer yet white enough to stand out in winter
>bilingual with no accent both ways
>conservative Christian
>soils size families and good neighborhoods

The poor Indio refugees aren't paying taxes yet using our social safety nets that a welfare party put in place.

Amongst Latin Americans Indio types are looked down upon.

Surely has nothing to do with the retarded leftist political thoughts inherent to Latin America due to mental retarded and Indian blood.

People don't hate mexicans for being mexicans, people just hate those mexicans who act like subhumans.

People hate subhuman behaviour, you don't? Then you're probably a subhuman yourself.

So, you're ugly and short.

I don't even think other Mexicans would like you.

We would like you more if you taco shits weren't so fat, lazy, and were more aware of legal immigration.

If Mexicans didn't reliably vote against everything that makes America great, then Americans wouldn't hate you.

it's not because you're short and ugly

it's because you're indians and we took your shit and don't like being reminded of it.

Sounds like a perfectly good reason to hate you. Besides all the other ones of course.

This.

Japanese men are short and not very attractive but Japan is the most beloved non white country on this board. Try again sweetheart.

So?

not really we are truly cancer
I saw how most of Mexicans behave in the US and it's disgusting I would deport them all asap

Agreed. What's your point?

ok

Why would they complain about Mexicans IF they were a peaceful hardworking people who want a smaller state like whites?

I like Pajeets and Asians though. It is because you beaners are criminals and have a backwards culsture

T.Burger

Mexico has a higher obesity rate than America.

>Now gringos buy his food and rent

How the fuck does this happen?

show your flag, leaf.

I know, I've seen it

My town has this spot on the side of a main road right next to bar on the river that a bunch of white guys used to fish at for fun. The river itself is pretty putrid, but it's was a good spot that got a lot of bites. You catch them, throw them back, and have a beer.

Now all I ever see are spics fishing there, well into the night. They monopolize the spot. They keep the fish. They ruined something that was good and fun by being greedy animals.

This is what a spic is and this is what spics do, being ugly shitskins isn't the only reason we hate them.

Nonsense. Theyre mestizos, theyre descended from Spanish conquerors.

tfw most of your family is tall as fuck and light skin as fuck.
For real being white passing really does help.

The reason the US has such a high obesity rate to begin with is because of our black and hispanic populations. That's not to say there aren't white fatasses too, because there are, but that's not where most of it is coming from.

It literally doesn't. Just another Sup Forums meme.

we wuz scientist

Hurr

>If Mexicans were white and not ugly and short, Americans would not discriminate us. It's a fact. They all hate us only because of that.
Is this supposed to be criticism? How does this make americans hypocritical?

I hate Mexicans for making weed illegal in America!

We don't discriminate you, we have plenty of Mexican immigrants who came here legally. There is no discrimination, you simply have many criminals.

Your people lack any sense of awareness of your surroundings and lack the ability to look long term and realize actions have consequences. Being loud and annoying is part of it. Also, stop living 20 to a house, it's fucking ruining the rent in places like SoCal. What the fuck is up with that? Don't you want to have your own separate lives? Your family doesn't need to be around all the fucking time, shit. No idea how you can have 20 kids when your dad and mom are constantly around, do they watch or something?

no, white people hate you cause you're low iq brown goblins who are invading america bringing all your crime, drugs, and trying to turn america into your 3rd world slum that you're use to living in
stop being stupid and shaming irish

When mexico can demonstrate that they can develop a country that isn't a shit hole, we can talk. Until then, you have to go back

What about discrimination against the polish in England? Poles are white so why aren't they accepted? Why were the Irish so hated when they came in droves to America? They were white. All this tension comes about because a large group of foreigners come in and start changing shit. It happens to fast and people get uncomfortable and angry. That's why mass immigration is bad, but not contained immigration.

I hate Mexicans because they're not white, they're ugly and they're short. What's wrong with that?

Chicana women are very prestigious in America. I think a lot of white people are just emotional because they don't have mexigfs.

you're low iq scum who are all on welfare. every spic is on some kind of welfare basically. you all get affirmative action and any gibs program for minorities.

you're trash. get the fuck out of america

they hate you because you are dirty, lazy, drunk and violent.

Okay fine, I hate you because you're ugly, you're short, and you smell like jizz and adobo seasoning. That's the real reason.

Isn't it enough?

You are just catching on to that?

if there were a bunch of illegal canadians i'd be saying the same shit... GTFO

yeah the crime and the fact that mexico is a third world shithole has nothing to do with it

and this

fuck my mexican neighbors. they scream all day and play loud shitty music with open doors and windows.

Illegal aliens coming here when we don't have full employment is the problem. I don't hate Mexicans as long as they are in Mexico. I hate Mexicans that are here not paying taxes and sending cash back to Mexico.

Because americans are fucking faggots

This makes no sense. the UK Is objectively worse than Canada, I can post shit about Islam all the time on Kikebook about how Islam is a genocidal religion, and police have never knocked down my door. Also, Canada never had a Rotherdam where the police masturbated in the bushes when Pakis were raping little girls.

On top of that.
>le 52% flag
Canada is 82% white. Read em and weap.

DAILY REMINDER that people in every country south of the border have a literal shitcan that they toss their used asswipe into because they can't flush it.

this is who liberals want in our country

I hate German immigration and they aren't ugly and short and not white. I hate Irish immigration too.

Get out ree.

Americans look down on anything that is "unamerican".

>potato nigger
>confederate flag

>if shitskins werent shitskins ppl would like shitskins
made me think

Yes

People like their own kind. Just like animals prefer their own kind. It's almost as if it's natural.

>us mexicans
>flaggot
I'd hide my flag if I was a spic, too.

Don't sell yourself short. You're not just short, ugly, and not white. You're also stupid ungrateful shameless welfare queens. If we hadn't brought in actual niggers you would be the niggers of North America.

That's right, poncho nigger. You are subhuman. Kys.

their delusion, cowardy and hypocresy are amusing

I like Mexicans, they're mostly alright. They're like hillbillies, but browner and less adept at making liquor.

True

bruh we hate you fro the same reason you hate us. I cant get a job at a mexican company you cant get a job in a white one. well thats not true anymore but it is definitly true that white people can not get jobs at mexican owned construction companies. Why do you think all the concrete companies and masonry companies that are owned by mexicans only employ mexicans?

Be American or get out!

Because us spics are easier to control than the entitled master race.

Also, if you didn't peel people's faces off with razors for not giving you $100 fast enough, or run drug cartels, or shit out 15 kids while contributing nothing except running a taco stand on the street.

no you just like to work together. So can it.

I don't like Mexicans because they are closer to nigger than white people. They are prone to violence and crime. They listen to rap, dress in urban shit, and do graffiti all over the city. They treat white people like shit and there is a reason why white people move away from Mexicans when they start becoming the majority. They are rude and awful to be around, aggressive and filled with vice and vanity.

Again, there is a reason white people move away from them. They are not nice people.

Mexicans are violent and feel entitled to act like brute beasts without consequence.

maybe a little, but for most Mexicans (especially the poor ones) they're like 99% indian.

Spain never sent over hordes of settlers like England did.

aaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa aye ayea ayeeeeeeeeeeeee
>trumpet blasts
>literally the only song know to mexicans starts playing

ya its the unmixed ones that suck. even the good hard working ones i know are alcoholic trash.

That's true. And?

eh not really. they have gangs because they live near blacks and were probably sick of nothing being done. that said they are in gangs because of the drug war as well.

How the fuck does an illegal get accepted on those programs? Don't you need to be a citizen?

no you dont thats the fucking problem. Its democrats buying votes from illegal citizens by giving them special privileges like not having to pay taxes and collecting welfare even though you work. Think of it as the democratic government subsidized work force to keep labor costs low.

Then we have only ourselves to blame for this mass immigration. What a stupid flawed system

It's because your only loyal to Mexico and the Mexican Nationality/Ethnicity (I know there are some mostly white Mexicans)

Many if not most Mexicans are barely passable as white in many circles.

But it's mainly bc ur gonna want to reunite our burgerland with Mexico

We have Jews to blame for the 50s and 60s civil rights meme. That shit directly caused us to go full cuck and let millions of beaners in and then that faggot Reagan gave them citizenship.

or you deport the illegals and regain power but it really is inevitable that we will be outnumbered in this country. and as soon as that happens were in for a world of hurt. they may actually try a genocide because nazi's were white.

Yeah don't clean your room just buy some mouse traps right user?

>invades home
You don't like us because we are not white holmes

>rapes and murder children
pinche white people don't want us here because we're brown, essay

>sells meth, burns American flags
fucking putos are racist

>demands we open our borders, end our laws, speak Spanish, and then effectively annexes California as a sanctuary state
Fucking gringos wouldn't be deporting us right now if we looked like them, essay

>Your people lack any sense of awareness of your surroundings and lack the ability to look long term and realize actions have consequences. Being loud and annoying is part of it. Also, stop living 20 to a house, it's fucking ruining the rent in places like SoCal. What the fuck is up with that? Don't you want to have your own separate lives? Your family doesn't need to be around all the fucking time, shit. No idea how you can have 20 kids when your dad and mom are constantly around, do they watch or something?

They are not the ones ruining rent. If they were living 4 people to a house, they would drive up rent by using more supply. If anything, they help by staying 20 to a house so other houses stay cheaper.

you cant be the agressor. this is the world now. We have pissed off the entire damn planet by allowing our governments to keep fighting perpetual unwinnable wars. We need to seal the borders at this point but that will never happen because capitalism needs a constant growth of people to work like they want it to since the fucking banks got involved.

>meme flag
>Mexicans are nice lol
Op is probably a shitskin leaf in disguise