Is it possible for the NFL to go out of business?

If they keep this up, no one will want to watch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_5f7gzVcUmM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Your property taxes get funneled to highschool football
>Your college tuition gets funneled to college football
>Your TV/Phone/Internet bundle bill gets funneled to the NFL

Fucking socialized football. The whole sport should be outlawed.

If anons get bored enough and decide to connect the dots between
>Team valuation
>banking fraud
>stadium loan making
>unions
And the 40 years of coverup scandals involving player crimes

Things could get interesting around Super Bowl time
>ALL THE WORLDS A STAGE

This.

this

this

As Americans lost their capacity to see their own genitals following the invention of hot pockets, they need to turn to TV to see men playing sports.

Behind the NFL curtain is pretty wild, boys.
>training rooms literally overflowing with dirty needles EVERY game.
>players bought,sold,traded like cattle
>manhood stolen by selling their souls for an inhuman "game" to entertain plebs.
The owners &their entourage are the worst tho.
Ushered by armed security thru the disgusting tiers of drunken,chanting human garbage,aka "fans".
...catered,climate controlled suites to watching their property performing thru idle conversation...carelessly...barely paying attention to the men dying on the battlefield.
Babylon/10
Meme-ing the NFL into obscurity is just another psyop,anons...probably take a few months to get normies protesting at the player entrances of EVERY stadium.
>The game is " A foot"

SHUT UP

The NFL is tax exempt. This should be outlawed.

They apparently gave up their non-profit status a couple of years ago.

I already stop watching. Too many black players. Plus a buddy of mine got rejected from college football because he wasnt black.

At this rate it's not only possible but likely. So is baseball officially the best sport for white men in America now?

Indeed.

Hockey

Time to me their sponsors

Boycott the NFL.

Go soccer the real football.

>3 hour game

>Final score 0-0

i would appreciate if you guys could avoid flooding /sp
thank you

Better than fake ass rigged American “football.”

You do realized that shit is fixed right?

>if they keep this up

lolno, nobody but you really gives a shit about whatever narratives trump creates for you to parrot.

The NFL's been losing eyeballs because it's fucking retardedly expensive, people are not as engaged with it anymore because they're priced right the fuck out and can not participate.

If they lose enough support, prices will drop, and people will return. It's fucking football.

I know that most of you low-t shutins don't comprehend sports, but most non-basement dwellers love sports, and Americans have a love for football that runs far deeper then any political marketing technique, it's just not accessible to most people right now due to decades of unchecked greed corrupting every single associated revenue structure.

The NFL was whining about drops in viewership before Trump even became president. You don't know this because you don't care about football at all and also the idea of actually learning about a topic never even occurs to you, as you're driven purely by emotion. Probably from an excess of estrogen or something.

Female soccer become popular in France because there is less niggers.

I wish but so many won't wake up and do it

The kneel is a sign of opposition to Trump.
>bowing down
>opposition

the absolute madman pulled this off somehow!!!!

Blame the kneelers not us. If they kept just playing their coon collision game they'd have no problems

Get fucked spic

I don't care. Sports are pleb tier

You forget city and state taxes paying hundreds of millions for stadiums because it will create 150 jobs selling nachos and cleaning urinals.

They're so fucking stupid they can't think a week ahead and figure out what the end game even is to begin with. So what are they gonna do, carry on next week or back out in failure?

No one is watching they dont get it how American people dont want them pushing their personal political shit football movie star and singers

No one has been watching so they bring drama to it like wrestling

Is this Gamergate 2: Normie Boogaloo?

See how patriotic American people really are one man didnt stand for the American Anthem and all hell brakes loose for NFL

NASCAR = Non-Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks

NHL = Neanderthal Hooligan Losers

No. They will burn profits for the sake of promoting Communism. Libertarians are so full of shit will their rationality models...

>Plus a buddy of mine got rejected from college football because he wasnt black.
That's the secret story of professional sports. Whites are frozen out of the game at the amateur level. They want posters of niggers on your kids walls. This is the ultimate plan. Niggers only.

>Learning about something that overwhelmingly is comprised of niggers
For what purpose?

Wow niggers really do ruin everything don't they?

Once the Jews in the media business realize what these niggers are doing to their bottom line they will have those niggers out there shucking and jiving on command. Watch.

>Dianabol
>+rugby
=NFL
Should be called
>Dianaball

Football is big here Americans are very patriotic the wont put up with this shit we respected all the men who have fought and died for this country! Americans arent even watching the emmy awards. We will not be pushed politically. This 8s why no one speak politics and religion here openly and when sports players, movie star and singers star we will put and end to it we are not stupid, fat and lazy. We know what the left is doing!

Im sure this was a test to see how truely patriotic the people are

I hope so, user, for my sake. Being a >l*ons fan is fucking soul-crushing, I can't take another thirty years of heartache and failure.

Drumpf

Well, you know those neat little military tributes the NFL does? The armed forces pay the NFL for these tributes. Also the titty cancer awareness scams they run... they contribute 0 shekels to fight cancer. A fucking rich boy scam top to bottom

There is zero chance the NFL goes under within the next 2-3 decades. It's still by far the most popular sport in America....and it's not even close. And even if football falls and is no longer the top sport in America, the #2 sport is fucking basketball. So like it or not America enjoys watching niggas run around and jump. And there is no sign this is changing anytime soon.

It needs to. youtube.com/watch?v=_5f7gzVcUmM

You know he is right Sup Forums

matches are usually 90 minutes and the don't stop for shitty commercial breaks. Amerifat sponsors nearly had a fit because FIFA refused to stop the game for ad breaks during the '94 World Cup that was held in burgerland.
Saying that football is shit and boring

>49ers game

Stadium is empty because they suck. Watched the Steelers vs Bears game, and the stadium was packed.

it is a great judge of character by simply existing tho, if a white man talks about muh based nigger steroid collision and ape hoop, never talk to him again and tell him to leave the community