This video is really inspiring

youtube.com/watch?v=pRSThrjT_tk

How a bond with a horse can change someone's life despite their upbringing and environment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xUEdh00aZ9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

damn niggers still aint figured out how to become normal members of society so they larping as cowboys

"larping"
Its as if you didn't even watch the video and just decide to spew ignorance.

that's exactly what they're doing you fucking retard

I bet you can't even properly mount a horse to save your goddamn life.

Horse fuckers are mentally ill

true, I can't, never been on a horse in my life
not sure what that has to do with anything

FOR FUCKS SAKE
this is a /good/ thing, why not feel good that they are improving their lives a bit?

Cool lets round em all up and send them to Australia to break horses for 200 years and see if they evolve up to par

Aquafresh is right OP, they are literally larping. They arent actual cowboys now are they?

This video is really inspiring

youtube.com/watch?v=xUEdh00aZ9s

Next time one of them will steal your purse off a horse you will think your are in some Bonanza shit.

we don't care about the plight of the niggers and we don't want non-whites living in our countries, do you know where you are?

Can't we not be racist in this thread and just appreciate the fact that these people are doing something great.

>and we don't want non-whites living in our countries
sure, but this is unlikely to happen nowadays, so civilising them should be the priority

No

speak for yourself if a bunch of bhuddist can clear 700k moslems in less than a month so can we go back to red dit you defeatist fucking faggot

Hahahaha who gives a shit fuck those apes and their enablers

Taking care of animals, animals that can end your life instantly in the process of caring for them, makes you a better person

This.

>so civilising them should be the priority
You cant polish a turd retard

but how did they find a horse to steal in compton tho

WE WUZ COWBOYS N SHIIIEEEET

Why do niggers keep stealing white culture?

I have never seen a black person drink Guinness

>Taking care of animals, animals that can end your life instantly in the process of caring for them, makes you a better person

Niggers + Pitbulls = You are proven wrong

Why do american cities look like shit straight out of mad max?

They steal all cultures.

I bet you did not have a father in the home growing up nigger

Did you literally not just watch the video?
>They're LARPing cowniggers?
They arn't LARPing, they rescue horses. It's how they make a living, there's nothing fake about it. Especially the bonds they create with their animals, and what does to their quality of life.

OP is right. This is truly inspiring.

Buy your Guinness like the good goyim you are

You sound like an SJW
>!!!!!!CULTURAL APROPRIATION!!!!!!

WE COWBOYZ N SHIIIIIIIIIT

you better start believing in JIDF threats

Fucking nice.
Source?

You do know Caesar was the good guy in the story right. The whole series revolves around physically and intellectually superior apes fighting back against their inferior oppressors.