Reminder that racism will stop as soon as we all (black & white) stop obsessing over race

youtube.com/watch?v=z2d2SzRZvsQ

Racism will never stop so long as 2 or more races are forced into cohabitating the same space. Everyone generally dislikes everyone outside of your little bubble in college.

Nope.

Not a very good defense tbqh, The military punishes severely those who deviate from whatever is enforced. Do you think you can punish racism a naturally occurring phenomenon in all races? Or do you plan to just continue as it is punishing only white people for this so called racism?

None of them are captain on that ship.

Self-segregation works.

This is what liberals really believe, that the military (with its absolute hierarchy) has something to teach us civilians about race relations.
IOW liberals / commies give no value to freedom of association and would assign you a buck nigger bedmate if they could. After all, bedmate discrimination is a vestige of traditional societies and must be overcome.

t.literally a puppet
i don't get americans and their obsession with 'movie stars'
they're literally puppet , get a job , the director tells you to 'say this' ,'wear this' , move your hand this way , jump here , press M to eat
>WOW WHAT A PERFORMANCE

Denzel wants his paleo-liberalism back.

Ummmmm maybe if you never owned slaves you wouldn't owe me a personal check for a million dollars right now.

It would and then it would just be back to hating poor people for being poor.

That's really all MLK Jr. wanted.
Instead, when all these BLM and other such dumbfucks made race an issue again, they regressed race relations and essentially destroyed his dream.

racism will stop when people fix the problems within their race.

Im jewish, you also owe me a check because you wuz kang. We built the pyramids for your sorry ass, I want reparations.

bump

So, never.

My 8's say no

>Reminder that racism will stop as soon as we all (black & white) stop obsessing over race
>both sides
oh wow i didn't know Trump posted here

Niggers aren't people