Why do guys care more about how someone expresses their freedom of speech but not when an innocent black is killed?

Why do guys care more about how someone expresses their freedom of speech but not when an innocent black is killed?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/video-police-shooting-boy-toy-gun-released/story?id=27198246
unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/US/video-police-shooting-boy-toy-gun-released/story?id=27198246
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the kang center

Because 9/10, the black isn’t innocent.

What the fuck is so hard for blacks to understand about following the law?

Priorities mate

>more dedicated to order than justice
Uh yeah? If some poor bastards gotta eat it to maintain avoiding chaos then YES

because innocent people get killed all the fucking time, go fly a fucking kike

>innocent black

Show me ONE innocent black killed by police

What about the kid that was shot for holding a toy gun?

No black is innocent.

>cops have an enhanced x-ray vision that allows them to tell if a gun is real or fake from a 50 feet distance

Define innocent

>running from the cops after robbing a store and then pointing a gun at them or fighting them and getting sent to Watermelon Valhala is not innocent..

Cause blacks should all just up and die.

video shows him threatening passerbys with the gun and him and his cousin took the orange cap off the toy to make it appear real.

not innocent

I am willing to bet $100 that the gun didn't have an orange tip.

abcnews.go.com/US/video-police-shooting-boy-toy-gun-released/story?id=27198246

>50 feet
fuck off

Toy guns from decades ago didn't have orange tips and those kids weren't shot.

And here's the archive unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/US/video-police-shooting-boy-toy-gun-released/story?id=27198246

those kidsdidnt threaten passerbys with those guns either

>innocent
>black
pick one

because we love racism
holy fuck this guy is so ugly

>"He keeps pulling the gun out of his pants and pointing it at people," the dispatcher says

>It's just a toy bro!

Tamir Dindu Rices gun

>no orange tip bc he took it off
and the uncle let them take it outside ro play with

when can we make lynching modern day lynching?

Because they're professionals, they should act like it. Hard working American patriots pay good money to watch them be Americans, and bash each other's heads in. Not to see some pinko commie disrespect Ole Glory before they make a million bucks.

It was even told by the caller that the gun was probably fake, didn't stop the white cop from driving up to the boy and shooting him dead.

>blacks
>innocent

dispatch didnt relay that to responding officers if i recall correctly

>probably
>"It's not clear if police knew the caller had mentioned the gun could be fake."
It's as if you keep trying your best to prove niggers are retarded. Stop it. Everyone here is already aware of that.

I pulled up to the side of the road and called the police to report a truck tire in the middle of the road that almost caused a crash. I had just gotten off of work and told dispatch i was armed. Dispatch didnt tell the responding CHP that i had a gun and he nearly had an heart attack.

Moral of the story, dispatch's words dont mean shit

>Toy guns from decades ago didn't have orange tips

they started doing that shit in the late 80's, so technically guns from decades ago did have orange tips

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. His momma should have told him not to do that shit, or better yet, give him a toy gun that looked remotely like real one. If that kid was shot by some gangbanger's stray bullet it would have been a candlelight vigil and then fucking nothing. Crickets. Any black person shot by a cop and it's riots and burning. Regardless of what the dumb fuck did. The black communities different reactions to these things are a fucking joke.

>you shouldn't hold cops to a higher standard than gangbangers
Welp this really tells me everything I need to know.

Because I give no shits about worthless niggers.

>innocent