Can we get a quick rundown of which teams are cucks and which are worth supporting?

Can we get a quick rundown of which teams are cucks and which are worth supporting?

American football is a sport cucked by the advertisment man

New England Patriots are the white mans football team

Didn't the Cowlads also not cuck out?

I've yet to see anyone kneel or fist raise on the Falcons.

NFL hasn't been worth watching in a long time. It's nothing but refball and commercials. This shit just puts the nail int he coffin

Any white man who plays niggerball is in the cotten stadium willingly with the niggers.
They all deserve no respect.

since the NFL is a communist organization, it doesn't matter if some teams are good and some teams are bad. It all ends up in the same money pool if you support any of them. As long as they tolerate their brand being politicized by this insulting, unpatriotic display of players with million dollar contracts, they won't get any of my money or attention.

Confirmed Traitor Legions (Niggus Astartes)

-Eagles
-Browns
-Bills
-Steelers

Here is an idea, stop watching coonball and do something better with your life than make niggers millionaires.

add the Titans and Seahawks to that. Both teams remained in their locker rooms during the national anthem.

I couldn't watch the games today due to a family emergency. I can't wait for Monday night football and I'll tune in next Sunday

Add Seahawks and Titans to your list

The entire NFL is one organization run by the Sam people. They are all cucks. If they were t then they would be sanctioning or punishing these nigger players.
>stop watching sports. Go do productive things or learn stuff to help battle the Jews.

You're supporting them all no matter what so why not drop the pacifier and find something to do on Sundays that is actually beneficial to you and those around you?

>which teams are cucks
All of them.

Lions held hands but no one kneeled (except the nigger who sang the anthem but he was quickly hung)

Maybe they're half shit tier?

OP, if you want to watch niggers chase something around, go down to Baltimore and roll a watermelon down the street. It's cheaper and more exciting.

Face the truth, faggots

I support crashing this plane and the whole scene bleeding shekels. I will support both alternatively to drag the handegg civil war as long as possible

All of the Vikings were standing today

>Face the truth
What's the truth? I fully support kangz not standing for anthem, not their country and never was. Their country is Africa. (yes, I consider apefrica a country since niggers never had them).

Have the Cowboys played yet, curious to see if anyone kneels

>People care about who kneels than the actual game

State of your sport...

The game is shit tho.

They play at Arizona tommorow, I'm going to see it.

just let it all die. fuck the nfl. hockey is better.