I'm literally shaking as I type this

White women are trash

Oh god kek

Kek. White women are lower than Asian women. Confirmed

Are Anglos representatives of white people? I sure am glad to be black then

kebab pls

>white women

Kek

this is what much of britain and ireland looks like on a friday and saturday night, drunk fat white slags acting like dumb children

This was in Ireland, she is Not British

damn and i thought leafland was bad

I don't go out on Friday or Saturday nights here in Reading.

Sometimes on Saturday morning I will go shopping in the town centre.

Litter everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

Our friday nighters are scum.

>white
>people
does not compute

youtube.com/watch?v=uwxNmBYt2fk

look at the phone boxes, it's ireland

>BROWNED

She looks comfy as fuck.

This is a great position. I remember when my wife and I visited Barbados. We were at the beach and this gigantic, muscular Black man walked by, at least 6'5 with a monster cock. I quickly got up and ran after him and asked him if he could fuck my wife for $200, he said sure.

When we got back to the hotel and I was watching them fuck while pulling at my balls because I was caged up, I noticed the loudest moans were produced when the black bull was thrust fucking my wife from behind. His dick was over 10" and very thick. He ended up cumming inside my wife 7 times in 4 hours, it was pure joy for me.

If something like that did happen here and the role had been reversed it would be called a hate crime against muslims and made it onto the big media.

>Are white people devolving?

Yes. Dysgenic fertility has been proven to exist in France and the U.S. Thank the welfare state, birth control and feminism.

its sad but this is what had to be done. if you are among the white people not affected by sheer luck due to what food your parents bought when you were a child you are asked to contemplate if its worth it to fight the rest of the world

in the late 80s most key western nations were found to be a part of a massive conspiracy. you were forced to take your punishment. what you had done to others would be done to you. it wasnt all european nations or even the entirety of america but it was a pretty big chunk that had some exposure to a chemical i will call the "secret sauce" which was discovered by american scientist to have a adverse affect on developing children. the unintentional test group was white in america. they then used it in many other places intentionally as a weapon against countries they were not even at war with

japan has the recipee and gave it to china. japan had realized there was something off about american processed food standards and did test and singled out what they must have used that was pulled from the list of preservatives that are fda approved but still present in goods distributed globally. the UN had overseen the punishment in the past but now days the UN isnt seen as fair to some parts of the world

a portion of white guilt has nothing to do with slavery its what your grand fathers did to a lot of people just trying to live their lives

i'm having flashbacks from 2003
giving kebab to subhuman wh*toids was a mistake

>White women are lower than Asian women

Does her body run on GTA IV's physics engine?