Meta Thread: Unjustly deleted Threads 3

Continuing from So, why are these kind of issues not allowed to be discussed here?

Cover up regarding our History
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121680633

Occult government
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135381010

Nazi UFOs
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235

NASA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128284595

Plus Ultra
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142643607/

Also I see a lot of threads getting deleted that are about Antarctica, and people getting banned even for replying to those. So what the mods are basically saying with this is:
>origin of UFOs are not related to politics even though they invade pretty much every airspace out there and thus are a possible threat to (inter)national security.
>A civilization that may or may not be hostile to us being kept secret from us by the powers that be isnt either
>nor is the cover up regarding our true history.
>also the president being member of a secret society is not a political issue.
>also forget the meaning behind symbols those use that rule you as well as their believes
Regardless of what you believe, it should be allowed to discuss as their are definitely political implications in those. There is another issue that (((they))) dont want you to discuss and even made it illegal in certain countries to deny the official narrative. You know which it is I bet.

On the other hand Threads like in pic related and Self Improvement General all are political, amiright?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QNjx_HHnmFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Bring back all of the original flags, the new meme flags are pretty shit, desu.

remember the shills who tell you to go to /x/ and throw out random insults that have no context, just ignore them so they have less of a reason to reply

Kike conspiracy. Sup Forums and its staff are inundated with shills, sheep, and straight-up kikes that don't want real information revealed. Pull out and arm up for The Cleansing. Deus Vult!

Jews are so fucking disgusting they need an internet shill force to defend their vermin like behavior.

I don't support Jews, I just want my JIDF flag back

I want the /futuretalk/ be a constant here, i want to talk to fellow scientists. I think we are onto something.

wouldn't mind mods and janitors commenting here on their actions....

post 23rd. Start of a new era, senpai.

DISCLAIMER: Conspiracy does not mean "fake". It means to conspire or plan secretly. The word indicates secret intent to take advantage of or power from the citizens, when used in loo with government and politics. Conspiracy is innately political. Conspiracy is NOT paranormal.

Paranormal are things that lie beyond our understanding in the physical world like ghosts and mental powers. This thread is NOT about those things.

IN BEFORE

>go back to /x/, t_D

anything like that

>Reddit spacing

>in before ad hominem attack shills

bump

Ban religious threads(christian generals and so on)
Remove meme flags
Ban /x/ tier larping threads ( good start )

This shit is retarded and if you can't understand why your retarded conspiracy lunacy gets deleted and banned, than you're beyond help.

Why are you simply bringing this thread closer to the bump limit? There's no reason to bump a thread on page 2, retard

1/5 Media Matters

2/5

IGNORE AD HOMINEM SHILLS
3/5

>7046 ▶
>File: 1506236122401.jpg (611 KB, 1044x1078)

>nice.

I didn't like the whole....
"the natives of this frozen land" written out twice. lol

More shillposting

There is no reason for having religious threads when they are accepted on /his/.

found him.

This is the same shill from the other thread. Ignore him.

Bump, for how fucking garbage this board is during non-happening days and how obviously fucked the mods are.

it's even worse look at all these shitpost/slide treads.

Mods=kikes

>40% of all threads are just twitter screencaps
I wish I had a sophisticated filter clearing out all threads about tweets. Filtering "what did mean by this" and "btfo" helps a lot, though

I'm totally a fucking shill even though I've posted multiple images proving I am not. OKAY SHILL.

BUMP

Does this make you mad? You kike fuck?
youtube.com/watch?v=QNjx_HHnmFU

Ignore the Sup Forums pass faggot

id:Ad4lrWX3

SHILL SHILL SHILLS! Everyone I don't like is a shill!

wow 777666
God and satan all rolled into one you are

Explai yourself mods,this is without 'btfo' spam threads

Yep. Or e-celebs. Or "pol will defend this." There's only so much a filter do, but what people need to do is STOP REPLYING TO THE THREADS. It would be so easy for all of us to kill shillposting if you ask yourself if the post is worthy of existing before you reply in the first place. Then you just hide those threads / ignore those comments, and they can have their own little echo chamber that no one gives a shit about.

UNITY! I have broken free from duality!

People are waking up too fast for (((them))). Something will be done to stop it.

Sorry to derail but
>Tamashii: Insert

Are you that butt blasted that you got banned that you filled this entire thread with your not so subtle shit?
You need to take a break before you get banned forever.

A lot of the time you can't because they will do what these two retards are doing. They'll get into a discord and post back and forth at each other until the thread hits bump limit keeping it on the frontpage constantly. They'll continue making threads even if it dies

id iaiaDIQs

more ad hominems more inconsequential retarded comments, nothing of value. The shills only tactic is to attack the person.

>Citing logical fallacy
>Responds with tu quoque

code word 'why' + not completing thread name so u cant hide their thread

THIS THREAD IS AUTO SAGED

You know ad hominem only happens if we are in an actual debate or argument over something right?
I'm just calling a spade a spade.

MODS WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!!?!?!?

This is why we use the "hide" feature of threads user. If there's a bad thread, you just stop seeing it. Far more powerful than just saging etc because it stops the thread from clogging the front page for you regardless of how active it is. Not that this would need to be done if the mods actually killed shitty threads.

holy fuck that was fast mods

pol/thread/142769379

explain yourselves, please.

Are you any good with filters? I'm having troubles with threads like "evolution doesn't exi-" because the filter fails to pick up words containing the hyphen

bump checking

thing is a good portion of the replies to shill threads are probably shills themselves acting like that is actually Sup Forumss oppinion bumping the thread even without any real Sup Forumsack replying, and afterwards when all the shills agreed with each other they think they actually influenced something not knowing only other fellow shills agreed with them

No, you retard it's because you are the only one who's replying to this thread without saging.
The thread doesn't bump if there's only one guy trying to bump it.

So....antarctica is OFF the books now?

Seriously? That whole...global political diplomacy is off the table?

You guys are trolling

This whole ordeal is actualy really hurting Sup Forums, because Sup Forums now is basically stuck at;
>muh hwite heritage
>gas the Kikes
>fuck them SJW

we need to grind for the higher levels, and stupid mods keep shutting down the high level dungeons.
Even if there are those that oppose in their eyes /x/ tier treads, that is not different from taking seriously those that say "but jews did nuffin". you retards are no different from shills, and if u dont see that you deserve to die.

I do however suggest containing these kinds of threads into their respective generals.
Esoterism in politics, Ayys, Secret Societies, Brain washing, general and mystical philosophy. All should be part of Sup Forums

you're a spade

You too.

i replied without saging and it stayed where it was before that, did not have replies in it prior to that one.
This implies Mod fagotry \
Yours is already proven.

Mods are kike shills

Did you expect otherwise? They're part of the Zog Machine. This is why we need to take Jerusalem and exterminate the kikes and all their supporters -- So the fagbaggery ends.

For the next thread, don't make it an Antarctica edition, rather, you can bring it up once the thread has been made. Use as the OP image. Then the mods have no excuse

Hm

My argument against that is because this thread is a slow thread with a few posters bumping it while there are several other threads that have high traffic right now.
One small bump won't make much of a noticeable change.
Besides, these threads are nothing more than undeniable butt hurt over being banned.

war against mods when?

>also banned from /x/
logical

>Admitting to saging a meta thread

Hiroshima should purge all current mods

You're simply wrong. Refresh the thread after any post and it should be page 1, 2 or 3. Sup Forums isn't this fast, go compare with another thread.

I disagree. The amount of bullshit post new flags and /bant" is deplorable.

every post that doesnt sage gets the thread to the front page mate. except for the OP, he can only bump after 15 mins of creating the OP, and then every 5 min

Like i care if I am baned, one simple restart of a modem fixes that shit.
And your argument is invalid. /treads always refresh to page one when there is reply, then they slide from there if ignored, this one is literally unresponsive.

and yet it does not refresh, are u even fucking trying at this point?

I dunno, last two threads were purdy active, but autosaged.

What does it matter if people "hide" behind flags? They shitpost just as much as before. Also, Sup Forums only had so-called meme flags before. Things weren't much different back then
Are you a retard? Do you think literally every single person in this thread is saging it? I'm not, and you can try with your own post. Also, it has been steadily going down, not once has it gone up again. I'm refreshing the thread constantly.

Fair enough.
The threads doomed to die anyways, I'm just here to enjoy the ride.

made a new one

That's my point, this thread is on auto-sage. The guy I'm replying to says it isn't. Learn to read, nigger

I misread I thought you were saying it wasn't

No problem, mate

ha it is being autosaged. wtf is wrong with this place.

it was not obvious from your reply. only if i clicked on the reply you were responding to that i could have known.
regardless, have my deepest apologies.

this is hillarious. mods hate meta thread.

pretty soon you won't be able to think of the word.

>antarctica

declaration of war, that is what is being wrong.

and yet they have no problems with endless stream of big black cocks around

I'm 3 of those threads related. lmao