Untitled

;)

Votes made by the living dead and illegal immigrants.

fuck leftists

No proof.

Not an argument hun.

What do you mean no proof?

Oh right, we are talking about the clintons...there is never any proof or when there is proof, it magically never matters.

Pound hard drives with hammers and delete thousands of e-mails but meh...no proof.

I don't like any politician, especially Trump, but god forbid another bush or clinton becomes president, it would mean 4 to 8 more years of total shit for Americans and the world alike.

I mean, Trump may be a dotard, but at least he is an entertaining buffoon

subtract california and joo york from those numbers.

ANd lets be honest with all the illegals and double votes allowed from college students and illegals.

She def lost by 10,000,000 or 9000.

Seacrest out!

And became MADAM PRESIDENT of low low prices!
MADAM PRESIDENT of Costco!

*inhales*

>Hillary is a criminal guys! I feel like she is!

Did she? Have you discounted illegal votes?

>Would you like to sample the US presidency? Sorry you can only have one, not two!

What is the electoral college!

See Britbong when you don't have an institution in place that prevents Tyranny of the masses you get the situation you are in now! Also I look forward to the day when you finally become the Islamic Caliphate of Britcuckistan!

she herself admitted that it was no big deal to change the status of her e-mails to non classified.

You must drink tons of tea from Chinese lead landfills

Drumpfkins still can't accept that she won. Truly rural and suburban retards.

The people of this country stood up against fascism and tyranny. Even though your Russian masters stole the election, you can NEVER take away that simple truth.

Sorry, drumpflings. History is NOT on your side. He's going to be impeached soon no matter how much you want to pretend otherwise.

Tick-tock!

But shes not president though?
Throw all the buzzwords at me and infographs as much as you want shes not the president so shes a fucking loser.
>dress it, flavour it and serve it however you please its still a load of shite

>kneecapped by the FBI

Yeah I fucking wish that actually happened too

Awsome. Her participation trophy is attached as an image and well deserved.

>Verbed by
>Verbed by
>Her Noun was
Liberals just shouldn't bother trying to Internet.

Won what, specifically?

>dad jokes

Mind your own business, nigger

Based hue

The impeachment is like the ITS HAPPENING.
Its said every single day and it wont happen as usual
>calls us drumpflings like it hurts our feelings

>get 3 million votes more than rival
>still lose
lmao is this woman able to do anything without fucking up? holy shit

COSTCO
O
S
T
C
O

Right wing shills are now posting the same propaganda smear images... Doesn't get much more pathetic than this folks!

You idiots are brainwashed...

With regards to Electoral college- without it, the mass breeding of Mexican rats in LA would have more sway then half the states in the Union!

A week before the election, Liberal MSMedia was planting stories on the IMPORTANCE of the electoral college in case the situation was in the reverse.

Go back to sleep sheep........

>won
OP confirmed dumbshit and faggot

Rules of the game were defined beforehand and it's been that way for centuries. You don't get to change them because you whine a little louder

Cry more cuck, your tears sustain us

She's the dingleberry that won't go away no matter how many times you wipe the shit away.

I will never understand the hate for the FBI by leftists. They were quite literally just doing their job.

Give me one reason why some uneducated redneck fuck in Georgia should have a more powerful vote than an educated businesswoman in New York.

Tick tock. I'm waiting.

No answer? That's what I thought.

The electoral college wad devised in the time of slavery by racist white males in order to surpress the votes of minorities and city dwellers. It's outdated and undemocratic. Period.

And, given that Trump cheated his way to the presidency via this undemocratic method, against the will of the American people, he is by DEFINITION a dictator. That's right. We are living in a right wing dictatorship.

Now next time you start ranting and raving about the consitution, you can just go ahead and shove it up your asses because as I have just proven, Trump is against every value we as a nation stand for.

Consider yourself schooled.

Citybros in the house! Hows your high intelligence day going?

Delicious...hmmmm

LOCK HER UP

YEAH. FUCK YOU OBONGO. IT WAS HER TURN.
HEEEEEERRRRRRRRR
TUUUUUUUURRRRRRRNNNNNN

It there was a valid reason to change the electoral college, it would have been questioned and through a federal legal process would've been considered.

If you don't like something, seek legal and fair means to address your concerns, instead of emotionally ranting about things you don't fully know the details about

My sides holy shit

>won

devised by city dwellers in the 18th century :O

die

Supporting Hillary is the only pathetic thing here. Even with her decades of involvement in politics, she lost to FUCKING DONALD TRUMP. She will go down as one of the most corrupt and incompetent politicians while you stupid fucks continue to cry about the election.

Stop being a child. It's how the system works. Don't claim it to be undemocratic when your candidate doesn't benefit from it.

I don't hear a lot of leftists wanting to change it now - since next time it might work in their favour -, they just bitch about it.

>there was a time when eric holder, susan rice and loretta lynch all served in the highest levels of government
terrifying

Trump is a pig and an idiot.

But people would rather vote for him than that cunt. She should be begging America for forgiveness or joining an nunnery. I've never seen a politician so devoid of integrity. The romans fell on their swords, British politicians resign and grow tulips and the Nazi's blow their brains out. A ridiculously entitled cunt.

why are posts like these not being removed anymore

Didn't the DHS send notifications to 21 states to inform them of election hacking a couple of day ago?
Didn't the report say the DNC rigged primary results?
>3 million
my sides are in orbit.

libtard faggot mods

Cry harder.

holy shit these threads are stupid do something productive with your time.

shut up ahmed.

>lefty memes

Nice bait bro.
If anyone seriously thinks this is a serious post should read a bit of "The Republic"

Have a nice day

So your admitting that your wrong then?
Id love to have a actual conversation with one of you people but you unable to speak intelligently without resorting to the word racism, sexism or insults