Why is being Piccolo even more suffering than being Vegeta?

Why is being Piccolo even more suffering than being Vegeta?

>implying anyone suffered a worse fate than Vegita

Future Trunk

Getting domesticated by the Son Family is worse than being house broken by the world's richest woman.

Well, one things for sure. This show sucks.

Visual and writing wise. It just fucking blows.

It isn't. He's happy and has friends. Vegeta only cares about being stronger than Goku and he never will.

cuz he's black

It's not easy being green.

Piccolo really had the best end possible.

Because being anyone other than Goku in DB is suffering

Bulma has literally the perfect life

She was harassed to death in DB. Her boyfriend cheated on her with Becky Hafford and she suffered continuously on Namek for 500 episodes

Nobody's suffering can hope to compare to Trunks'

Nobody's

Why was the lettuce part on the episode?
That wasn't even necessary

I laughed hard

>implying

thanks doc

I'm sorry if this a retarded question and has been asked a thousand times (just caught up on Super), but why does Future Trunks have different hair colour in several ads/concept art and the actual anime?

Are they going to eventually change it? I guess he dyed it or something weird happen, because the flashbacks showed him with purple hair, much like young Trunks.

there needs to be a evil piccolo arc, maybe bring back king piccolo or some shit and the two of them can fight or he can fuse back with him . that has the potential to be pretty good

Because its like being Vegeta but not even having the satisfaction of being second strongest. And beaten out by fucking kids.

Silent badass just doesn't work when for all intents and purposes you're Yamcha tier.

>king piccolo is revived
>absorbs piccolo and all his power
>is unstoppable
>almost kills goku
>gohan comes in to fight him
>almost kills gohan
>muh adopted son
>piccolo splits out of him and absorbs king piccolo
>piccolo becomes stronger because hes now whole