The series only works because hes handsome

You can be as edgy / awkward / antisocial as you want but if you've got a good face girls will gather around you regardless.

Yeah, I tried being an edgy, awkward, and antisocial for a week and even my parents stopped talking to me.

try doing this for months while refusing communication to other

>i am dead in truth now, without any chance of salvation

>good face
Nah. Money still takes that spot

>if you're the MC, girls will gather around you regardless
Ftfy although it's true that he has an easy time because he's good looking. Anime/manga typically don't have unattractive characters much less unattractive MCs. Not only is it not desirable but it might hurt the user's self-inserting by triggering his ugly complex.

for girls that gets them worshippers but no true friends

>characters that would never get a girl IRL have personal harems in shows aimed at people that would never get a girl IRL
Who would've thought.

>You can be as edgy / awkward / antisocial as you want but if you've got a good face girls will gather around you regardless
This is untrue once you get out of middle school

Wrong.

this.

Stay salty ugly fucks

>actually making finding grills as a goal in life
This is the main reason most of Sup Forums is at their current situation.

Looks will certainly help but you people are crazy if you think just looking above average is a free pass to act ANY way you want.

That's completely irrelevant. The main point is that all of Hachimans issues are only taken seriously because he's attractive enough for people to give a shit.

Case in point his buddy that likes to write light novels gets treated like a subhuman basically, despite being more or less in the same boat.

a lot of high school girls are attracted to the "lone wolf bad-ass" type

Yeah, when I was in my lone edgy chu2 phase I had like 5 girls attracted to me, even one from other classes. Didn't care of course, because chu2.

found something for that Yukino foot worshipping user, if he's still around

I'm a silent type.

>implying chuunibyous arent subhuman

Ya'll know that this is the true route right?

I acted like antisocial character when I was at highschool, and oneesan-type girls always tried to talk to me.

What game is this?

he has the FACE but not the HEIGHT or FRAME.

Asian rarely cares about height though. That's why most of them are still manlet.

Is he supposed to be attractive? I always found him on the uglier side of protags what with the creepy eyes, I thought he was designed to look very plain/average. It's true that people will be way more forgiving of an attractive person's flaws but I'm not sure that applies here since he's not very handsome.

The point is that fat disgusting we/a/boos can't relate to him because people only give attention to attractive people, whilst their stuck being awkward and disgusting

Canonically, he's actually ugly and is described as homely multiple times.

The reason Hachiman's issues are taken seriously is because he's the main character.

That's not true.

I have above average looks, I'm 1.8m and 75kg (don't know how much that is in medieval system) and fit, yet no one talks to me, and if I approach someone, I get pic related.

Heading there right now, any tips?

You probably don't have above average looks at all

Your looks may not be as far above average as you believe them to be.

the Yukino foot worship game, stage II

stage III she uses her feet to relieve Hachiman of pent up tension

actually he is tall for Japanese, 180cm or 5 foot 10 inches

No, only his eyes look rotten; when they first met and Hachiman claimed one of his good points was his looks Yukino did not dispute that and even said she wasn't saying his face was bad looking but only his eyes. Fast forward to end of school year and she loves the Pan-san like eyes.

>Implying it wont' have a sensei end

I'm a bit like Hachi, edgy, awkward and antisocial but at first glance my face is okay-looking so people always get behind me.

>Being this pic related.

Stop lying to me faggot
I know what game it is

It's CM3d2
More specifically it's a mod of that game

Not true, it is stated if 8man got rid of his Panda Eyes and smiled more often, he would be considered good looking.

I'm curious, what is 8man's thoughts on lust?, I mean shit, I don't believe we ever got an insights as to what get's his dick hard.

Every time he sees best girl.

You mean Sensei, can't blame him

Girl, not hag.

>I don't believe we ever got an insights as to what get's his dick hard.

Well he's definitely attracted to Saika because of his looks, though I guess you're not supposed to take that seriously.

Otherwise, he does comment on the physical attributes of the girls around him...like Yui's HUGE TITS, Saki's black lace panties, and Yumiko's pink panties...internally of course.

I am Ruplong, the Avenger of Samples.

>people think you can't coast through life by being good looking

Conversely, you can be as ugly as you want and you'll still probably be able to find a girl if you're social.

>implying this isn't true

stay ignorant, my man

Seriously, it just sucks when you are too blessed with your genes. Being intelligent, charismatic, athletic, nihilistic and blessed with a wicked sense of humor means there is no more challenge for you.
At first you are just bored. But the boredom piles up. Sooner or later you find yourself at a point where you cannot motivate yourself to do anything anymore. Life has nothing to offer anymore, and whenever you are looking for sympathy with others, all they see is your full bank account, your academic success, your beautiful Sup Forums-approved waifu, your 5 digits of anime on MAL and KyoAni's invitation to helm their next project, and they think you're bragging.
You can't go anywhere without facing hostility when all you want is for somebody to give you a head-pat and tell you everything will be daijobu.
And then your daughter in middle school breaks up with her cute girlfriend because she can't value pure love over her handsome father and all you can think of is that reality is rotten to the core and that anime is the only thing you have left.

>wanting your daughter to be a filthy degenerate
>not wanting her to enjoy the primal joy of the cock and provide you with grandkids

I'm "average" looking but I make up for it by being better than everyone at everything.

You can attract girls but they aren't guaranteed to stay around you. 8man is an idealized type of loner and he attracts the pick of the litter.

Now I want an anime about a loser and his equally loser, runt of the litter girlfriend.

in the LN he's described as reasonably attractive except for the fact his eyes are lewd, crude and dead. It's made a point over and over again, looking at his eyes are an instant turn off, and make people instinctively dislike him and not want to associate with him.

So I'm not sure if you'd call that handsome or not.

well we know you have no self awareness then. I didn't realize I had good looks till i got to high school. No matter how dense I was it was crystal clear then.

you can literally get away with anything if you're attractive

if you're not then tough shit son, better stick to those animaymays that won't judge you regardless of how much of a worthless waste of space you are

Well, unless you are some deformed freak that doesn't look human you can still have a normal life.

>Implying

I don't think I've ever seen a show like that.

Kino's Journey wouldn't be as popular if Kino were a boy.

Kino's Journey would be way more popular if Kino were a boy dressed as a girl.

Ore Monogatari.

I don't know. I haven't watched it but I don't think Takao (that the big guy?) is ugly.

>Not the berserk version

He's not traditionally handsome either.

I've always hated the original comic
>girl becomes obsessed with complete stranger because he 'looks nice' (ie the only thing she knows about him is how he looks)
>"I don't care about money or looks!"

I'm convinced Kino's Journey isn't popular because we STILL haven't gotten a Season 2.

He's ugly compared to average bishonen MC.

I mean the girl's clearly missing a few marbles to begin with, so that's that.

Return to /r9k/.

That's because Kino's Journey is bargain basement Mushishi.

There's going to be an audio CD with Aoi Yuuki as Kino.

In our reality, women are attracted to looks that are a higher level than their own. For example, a hot chick would be attracted to a male model, an average chick attracted to an above-average guy, a fat chick attracted to a below-average guy.

In anime/manga reality, chicks will go for anything that is at least average-looking, with gentleness and kind demenor that makes up the rest.

From a biological standpoint, that reality does make sense, though it is fucked up. I want to see an Sup Forumsutist write up a paper about anime character biology and evolution someday.

Actually, all women think they deserve a male model. Who's also rich. And is really tall. And has a big dick.
And then they just begrudgingly settle for whatever they can get instead.

Also there's very rarely unattractive people in anime.

And ironically enough, anime girls are pure despite their low standards. Nerds forget that if a girl can be attracted to one mediocre looking loser with nothing going for them they can be attracted to any loser, and there are no shortage of those. Chances are she would end up hooking up with one of them.

It's not a drama CD.
It's sort of CYOA thing that will be streamed on Nico and people will participate through votes. Four episodes confirmed so far.

those eyes make Yukino wet

Well at least that helps make sense and add as to why they end up liking him.

Compare to this where your gaming skills apparently is enough to make bitches wet while he looks like this.

And yes, this is his normal image and not the usual chibi moment that some anime do.

Accel World was a masterpiece; I'll never understand how the same creator could squat and shit out the feces that is SOA

>handsome

HAHAHA 8man is ugly as fuck. Pic related is supposed to be handsome

It goes both ways, the majority of guys expect a 10/10 woman and settle for less. Humans are just flawed.

I thought I heard he doesn't truly look like that, but it's just how he sees himself because of his shitty confidence

does 8man have a big dick?

that's why he's 8man

Ask cr.

Yukino has Yui as her true friend.

8"

A whole 8 centimeters

This. So many people think the 8 means inches but those aren't Japan's measurements.

Big enough to please best girl

things are going to get strained between them over Hachiman, we'll see if their friendship can endure it

Didn't they explain how in the first episode or something he looks like a carp and is pretty disgusting to look at?

Actually Japan uses both metric and traditional measurements. The sun is 1.2 inches; Hachiman could be 8 sun or 9.6 inches!

Hikki is to Yui what Yukino is to 8man.
All he would have to do is slowly run a finger across her belly and whisper in her ear to get her off.