Has anyone actually seen an ANTIFA? Or BLM activist?

I for one never have. I find it odd that the media pushes these issues when I have never had to deal with them in real life.

I saw a few BLM protesters at a Trump rally once. They showed up when it ended and just walked around giving everyone death stares.

no, but i also haven't seen an "alt-right" neo-nazi.

Neither have I. I'm almost convinced they don't exist.

Yes, I have. I've seen people putting up AnfiFA stickers around my neighborhood in LA, and I've seen those people plant themselves on street corners to shout at people, and I've seen a group of them gather with their USSR flags to counter-protest a Trump Rally.

Went to the STL protests last week and saw guys holding bats and waving antifa flags

I'm "friends" with one. She's a batshit crazy SJW with green hair and a hard loathing of cops. Super insecure and unhappy with nearly everything. She also changed her Facebook name so it's a star and sickle reference now.

Wow that's pretty hard for me to believe. Not calling you a liar but I have a hard time actually finding people who know what communism actually is .

I live in Burlington, VT and I see people with antifa patches all the time, loads of blm yard signs, etc. Theres a commie "worker's center" in one of the neighborhoods and they always have marches stinking up downtown.

I live in Berkeley. See them basically every day now. Even my math professor is emailing people antifa bullshit through the school listserv.

i live in the bay area, theyre literally every liberal faggot and nigger
kimmy nuke us plz

Wow that must fucking blow. I can only speak for myself when I say I live in Florida and have never had to deal with ANTIFA, the alt-right,BLM, etc.

more ass please

ive seen none of what the media pushes.

Mate from university I sort of in contact with on facebook posted. Picture of a jacket he had in a closet with the antifa flag on it and mumbled some shit about being proud to have worn it.

Since we weren't close (since sits been like 16!years) I just I unfriended him.

I was just at her apartment and saw her copy of the Communist Manifesto right there on her desk.

I really think she's in some warped reality were communism will bash the fash/police and free the oppressed black people. Unaware that things are actually fine now and that actual communism will almost certainly maker her currently very comfy life a living hell.

There is a woman that sucked my dick behind her husbands back once. I am pretty sure she is antifa

Are you guys actually scared of antifa for real?

I have with both. I live near a college town that is infested with libtards. It's really disgusting.

>Are you guys actually scared of antifa for real?

Not in the slightest. They always get their asses kicked everywhere they go. It's some really funny stuff.

>pic
More.

You'd be surprised, I was talking with some random guy I work with about politics, and eventually we figured we both lurk Sup Forums. I never would have guessed, you probably have met some before and didn't even know it.

that's cause they are largely fabricated "avant-gardes" of their respective movements. for all intents and purposes they DON'T exist until called up on facebook to go start shit at berkeley, of course then you need to consider that the alt-right is a true grass-roots anti-government movement and antifa are glorified (((foot-soldiers)))

brapf

Why do you think it's called fake news?

same here, I'm west coast though...have to think miami and lauderdale its different. 'yatt?