Kneeling, Patriotic defiance or unpatriotic aggression?

What does the rest of the world think about our flag?

strawpoll.me/14002128

i've come to the conclusion that a large portion of african african athletes are mentally retarded. dont worry im black canadian. im not even sure what they are protesting, blacks killed by cops? there are literally almost a million cops lets say and maybe a hand full of tragic incidents, what the fuck are you protesting exactly? wht the fuck do you want changed? human nature? this is beyond nearsighted and fucking humilaiting, men and women die to serve your country and you want more screentime than you already perpetually get, fuckin dipshits desu

>complain when people kneel during the national anthem to raise awareness of social issues because it's "disrespectful to the country"
>openly fly the battle flag of literal traitors to our nation

What do conservatives mean by this?

Niggers hate America and White people.

bringing politics into the bread and circus never ends well and commies on twitter trying to redefine patriotism never fails to make me laugh

Unpatriotic defiance by communists and black supremacists, masked as patriotic defiance to attract moderates and useful idiots.

>i've come to the conclusion that a large portion of african african athletes are mentally retarded.
most handegg players in general are mentally retarded. They take hits to the head for a living.

>literal traitors
sorry you dumb faggot, they're recognized veterans by this country.

It's ridiculous. What are these morons even protesting about? If I wasca yank i'd boycott nfl

kneeling is based on anti white hate

Lest we forget that the NFL is guilty of all sorts of shady shit, but people just want to boycott them now because players are enacting their rights to freedom of speech and protest.

Let them kneel, but don't pretend being for or against it is anything but political posturing. I'm just tired of hearing this debate on my TV.

>but people just want to boycott them now because players are enacting their rights to freedom of speech and protest.
I think this is more of a tit-for-tat thing.
People are pissed because conservatives everywhere are getting fired for the crime of being right-wing and anti-PC. Well, here's an example of leftists being left-wing, but suddenly the rules don't apply to them.
There is nothing people hate more than double standards.

>blacks killed by cops
This is what they're protesting, and it doesn't even matter WHY they get killed. Last one I think was holding a knife and charged cops saying SHOOT ME. They did. Blacks still rioted.

>be a kneegger
>get CTE

And you never see them protesting the real issue in the black community. Some gang can do a drive-by killing 5 random children and nobody says shit.

>People are pissed because conservatives everywhere are getting fired for the crime of being right-wing and anti-PC.

And a lot of those people also happen to be using racial slurs and display a clear bias.

Show me where people are getting fired merely for being anti-immigration, pro-border control, etc.

To be fair I have to specify that I meant African American football players, im sure basketball too, many come from isolated ghettos, they don't understand stats big picture inference, philosophy etc. They're still learning but whites who say it's all niggers deserve everybit of this shitshow, the nightmare they provoked is here and we are all paying the price now fuck

Martin Luther King JR would be disappointed, SAD!

>are white people doing it
It's based and comfy as FUCK
>are niggers doing it
REEEEE NIGGERS FUCK OFF

Did we really need another thread?

Marvel CEO was forced to resign for donating to the GOP. So was Mozilla's. I know you probably work at a fast food place or are still in college, but anyone right wing in this country that's not self-employed or in a trade, understands that this is true. I pretend to be a liberal in real life because I know doing otherwise hurts my chances of promotion.

America where we fight oil and drug wars and pretend like we're fighting for "Freedom"

Yes be a good goyim and join the army today! You too can fight for more "freedom" hehehehe

the u.s. department of justice is racist, those statistics are bogus, nothing new here.

Most of Sup Forums respects the Nazi flag more than the American flag so I don't get how this can be controversial here.

test

Don't forget when chick fill a's president or whatever was found to have DONATED to a church that was vocal against fag marriage. Luckily people had some backbone when that happened

Because that's all part of the plan, user.

Patriotic defiance is an oxymoron. Especially in this context

America has a problem that isn't going to go away. Lots of black people live there.

not all of Sup Forums is Sup Forums even if they're really loud

>Don't even come out of the lockerroom for the anthem
>Lose the game
wew

In Europe, or at least in the UK, you would made a political statement but you wouldn't disprepect the anthem or the flag because, if you have any sense, you know that will really annoy people. You won't gain support from doing so. In fact, in makes me think the principal reason they did it is to annoy people. It must be the main reason. I suspect they couldn't give a fuck about black lives.

Please give me one example.

we are the current polo world champions nigga you just have more cups

Looks like whitey should have packed some heat.

but muh nigga charged at da cops n got shot n shiet he dindu nuffin muh fuggin as rayciss polis n shiet

It's not raising awareness for social issues, it's sowing discord among the populace through the use of false narratives

Bruh

Black people are the most racist people on Earth. Lots of asian immigrants that end up in black ghettos move immediately because of how terrible conditions are (Dallas, Atlanta, Detroit, St Louis, Milwaukee, etc)

what social issues? I'm being serious I really have no idea what they are protesting

Because the killer was black so bring up that issue would be racist.

It's much better to protest the handful of questionable killing of blacks by police rather than the thousands of blacks killed by other blacks. I'd rather do that then risk being called a racist.

I didnt watch the NFL for the first time since 2003 today, I recognize players have the right to protest, no matter how retarded they are, but the nFL is supposed to entertain me, not talk down to me and tell me how racist i am for being white, so im just not gonna watch, its like the colbert show, I dont watch it, so it doesnt particularly upset me or anything like that, i am a little bummed that it seems like all 3 major pro leagues are going down this trail, but i still have college sports and the NHL to watch, im also getting into golf and tennis.

Do you have a chart that prevents girls laughing at your small penis?

My problem is that it's passive aggressive, beta behavior. They'll talk mad shit and get into fights on the field and showboat and do everything in their power to show how badass they are, but all of a sudden we're going to kneel in silence and solidarity? I've got respect for the ones who hold up a black power fist, that's a defiant and active gesture. They're not just backing up into their cuck corner.

Be congruous with your behavior. But then, if your race acted as peacefully as you claim you'd like to, we wouldn't be in this situation in the first place.

>no argument
>P-PENOR xD
Yeah, pic related is a stud.

You can't blame NFL players for not standing because they have severe brain damage from playing football

Google

and posting Sup Forums garbage isn't an argument either, but the only fact is that you do have a small dick

I didn't get taught no good things in my liberal 'education' but I do know for sure that dis here flag is AMERICAN and all the WHITE people died defending it

Yeeeeehaw skeeter!!

>actual statistics on crime and police shootings
>Sup Forums garbage
I don't know why you're mad, dude. I'm just posting handsome leftists who get tons of pussy.

Who gives a shit? Waiting for the anthem to end is one of the most boring parts of sports. Especially when someone sings it live and over exaggerates every note like they're on the voice.

I dont care if you kneel or stand or why you do it as long as I can still get the sports in which im watching for.

Why do you hate uneducated people? That's extremely classicist of you.

>Who gives a shit?
NFL viewers. Wow, argument completely negated.

protesting in defense of the constitutional rights of other and against government over-reach IS the very soul of American Patriotism.

>they are saying I'm racist for being white
Try killing yourself if you are this stupid

>maybe if i pretend I am posting facts and not racist fantasies from pol with no scientific consensus behind them I will fool people into thinking im not a lying faggot

>people believing that NFL is losing viewers because of the protests
Maybe just maybe people are getting sick of tired of the NFL becasue they let a team cheat to win and people can see that for themselves and is sick of it

maybe you're just booty blasted

This. If they dropped the hammer on the Patriots, things would look up. It's why people love Manning and loath Brady even if they both have equal baggage.

Why? Do you actually watch for the anthem and to see the athletes stand for it? People who arent even nfl fans are pissed about this.

>People who arent even nfl fans are pissed about this.
You literally know absolutely nothing about the average NFL viewer.