B-b-but Her emails! Lock her up, amirite?

apple.news/Av9WHdMkyQJixaqUb3LLUfw

Ez win if he doesn't delete them.

Lock this kike up

He should get the same fate then user, in this case that fate is for nothing to fucking happen because apparently thats ok now.

>apple.news
I ain't clicking that shit nigger.
Also, you want to throw out Kushner? Be my guest.

>implying anyone here likes kushner
Shiggy doggy do

Thought this was about Ashton Kutcher of T.H.O.R.N. for a moment.

This greasy, leering kike should be behind bars with the biggest nigger buck too.

Except he's not the sec of state or running for pres just some retard like you

Did he also keep the server in his basement with no security protection and then delete all information when questioned?

Why are they even rehashing this shit? It just shows they have nothing.

good lock him up, I want all kikes out

Classified info? Did he delete the emails? Using a private server isn't the issue, deleting the emails, hiding them, and passing classified info through a private server is. If he sent "get me coffee please assistant" or "what time is my flight to the middle east" through the personal server nobody gives a fuck. Pointing to this is like when Hillary tried to say "COLIN POWELL DID IT TOO"

b-but her emails!

Choke on more BNP cock Northern trash. Or is it East London trash?

Okay? You guys said that that's acceptable behavior

Agreed. At the very least he should be fired....from a cannon, into the sun.

>white house business
>classified state department information
>same thing

Naw just some guy that has the ear of the president, fucks his daughter and pretty much lives in the White House

I don't think anyone here would cry if he was taken out back and shot for this (or anything else).

Please tell me this isn't real news

Lock him up right next to Hilldog

STOP HAVING TWO EMAIL ACCOUNTS

fuck this rat kike, he's causing most of the fucking problems.

>implying anyone here likes this piece of undank kush

Depends whether any classified information was involved. If not, then comparison to Hillary not valid.

/420 would not smoke this kush, but would let it just burn on for those long ass blunt ash's that you get when you wake up in your parents basement wearing your bernie tshirt.

>implying there’s an implication that anyone likes Kushner

Come on now

THIS

everyone wins if they lock him up desu

>official business

Let me guess, none of it was classified information.

This. HRC would've been fine (IN THEORY) if the FBI could just look through her full e-mail history. Clearly she had something to hide... and then Comey just let her off the hook.

this

I won't shed a tear. Fuck this fag

I agree with you user that kike and the rest of his shekel grabbers have to go.

trump is an idiot for letting this kike and his daughter anywhere near the white house

>Kooshball is using private email for government stuff
>only private/ government connection is him using his personal email account to tell people they should be emailing his gov account for gov business.

oh no! guess he wont be President now

Wow. You democrats are really desperate. Has your party ever recovered from the massive butthurt yet? Obviously not.

Legit lol...I love seeing these memes evolve and merge with others...

Sadly accurate

Lock him up too for all I care. If he goes down for it though, Hillary better go down as well.

LOCK THE KIKE UP AND HIS SUCCUBUS TOO!

Give them adjoining cells so they'll have someone equally evil to converse with. Fuck Hydrogen Bomb Hillary and fuck Jared Kuckner. They're both corrupt shitbags and traitors, in the founders America they probably would have gotten the noose but I'll be satisfied with a cell.

Oh no! Not Javanka, what could we do without them?!?!?!?!

OUT OUT OUT
>OUT OUT OUT
OUT OUT OUT
>OUT OUT OUT
OUT OUT OUT
>OUT OUT OUT
OUT OUT OUT
>OUT OUT OUT
OUT OUT OUT
>OUT OUT OUT

k, was he secretary of state at the time?

>Gas

>hydrogen bomb Hillary
>Drumph is about two bad ratings away from nuking Pyongyang

That and he is just "an advisor" not a cabinet position with an official email

Why do retards who know nothing about pol come here?

>being so retarded you ignore the fact that she's consistently proven to be a war hawk because you're such a traitor you take the side of an actual dictator over your own leader because the media told you he said some bad words

Wow look at that. Suddenly democrats care about emails. Too bad they set such a laughable precedent.

Lol yes lock that kike up, seriously you shills need to do your homework.

You can lock him up too famalam.

I want them both locked up, most principled people that settled with Trump hate Kikeshner.

Bannonbro is right, Kusher is cuck.

/thread

LOCK HIM UP