Hey, pol jew here. Just been wondering if you whites are so superior...

hey, pol jew here. Just been wondering if you whites are so superior, then why are you guys being cucked by 2% of the population

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wxxrUz4I3EA
youtube.com/watch?v=1vcgW0-tdWE
youtube.com/watch?v=2ht3XGhlfYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because we are a high-trust society that has a hard time believing that somebody would just swindle us out of or into shit. But we are waking up to the fact that Jews have inserted themselves into everything, like the fact that in addition to the cost of your house, Jews basically get paid the equivalent value of your house for doing nothing when you take a loan.

Those days are swiftly ending. It ain't 1965 anymore. Soon you will only be able to rule by the end of the sword. Think you can do it? Are you man enough to do it?

Actual jew here: hope you die in a grease fire, mamzer benzonah

This. Good is always at a disadvantage to the evil because Good plays by rules, has mercy and altruism. There good nature is their biggest downfall. Look at sweden cucking itself into extinction because they are so altruistic they are trying to single handled save the world.

This is your answer OP. White people are so intrinsically good natured that it makes us easier to manipulate. This is the one flaw of white people

kek

I don't know about all that.

What I do know is that I'm gay.

Modicum decorum . Material Individual erroneous as a consequence bewildered descent.

youtube.com/watch?v=wxxrUz4I3EA

youtube.com/watch?v=1vcgW0-tdWE

>if you whites are so superior

We want our own countries. Nobody says we are "superior".

How do you do, fellow thesaurus user

Blooming
youtube.com/watch?v=2ht3XGhlfYs

Prosperity leading to complacency coupled with post-Christian, feminism-co-opted remorse for past misdeeds, user. This mindset is cucking Western civilization as a whole, however, and no one will be exempt from its consequences.

why do you expect logic from those people? Most of pol are depressed alcoholics who seek purpose in their life and need a strong stimulus for every day routine, and they find it in fighting with le jews. They have to come up with artificial problems, because they have personal problems, don't expect rationality from those people. If they were honest, they would conclude that jews are the master race

Good question.. Basically it boils down to gentiles not sticking together and helping one another out like the Jew.

I mean, I don't want to shill for every white person on the planet (hyper collectivist nonsense) but as an Anglo goy, this is true. This is why Asian countries are a lot more utilitarian. White bois are a lot more well rounded. Asians are smarter (and a lot more careful), but their societies are pretty intense.

>tfw too good to build resilient societies

yep, changs and hanzos are a lot more capable of that. But an 80 hour workweek, gee bob I don't know.

It has nothing to do with kindness and everything to do with leftward radicalization in the 60s, after which the right was reduced to demanding tax cuts and somewhat slowing down the implementation of the left's agenda.

whites are so stupid they literally worship a jew as god

no one with self respect wants roasties and fat bitches.

yer math seems rational, wat percent of global population are huwite people?

Yes, you are precisely correct. However, you are putting the cart before the horse a little bit. We allowed (((societal changes))) and (((intellectuals))) into our country, not all of which were Jewish, just an overwhelming majority. I don't blame the event- or era rather, of any major societal change just on the event or era. They are caused by something. Asians would suffer the same fate if they had the same circumstances (see a lack of multiculturalism).

>high trust society
>burger police state
>muh guns to fight government
>50% hate other 50%

because jews are truly the master race with an average IQ of 115

They hold all the wealth and media.

How does rejecting Pharisees make one a Jew?
Also, Judaism was invented centuries after Christ's crucifixion

>superior
Irrelevant. Survival, liberation, and eventual peace are what matters, regardless of whether or not Europeans as a collective are superior.