Americans: A solution

America, why don't you just do this? East: mixed, west: white.

Shove all the chicanos back to Mexico and you'll be fine.

What the fuck

ahmed
do yo even California?

Good luck.

Fuck that. This is my country. Get them all out.

ìf you put all the whites in one part and the minorities in the other part. The side with only minorities will turn to shit and they will sneak into the white area.

I've thought of it but you'll never convince people to move, and doing it all at once would cause such a traffic jam.

You're retarded. The eastern part is far more conservative than the western part.
Also way more of the actual confederate states are in the blue part

Both coasts are liberal as eff, my well-intentioned bong.

even if it works and everyone goes along with it we would be the Dominican republic to their Haiti

>Ceding territory

Sets a bad precedent.

it would be easier to kill of all the minorities instead and convert all the whites to Mormons.

We can let the Japanese Americans live though, they're alright even if most of them are cucks.

No.

Make the coasts mixed, leave the Midwest nigger-free.

Within 10 years we'd Have the same problem we have now but instead of Just Mecksickkuhns, it would be Knee-gears as well.

It's reversed you fucking retard
the west is black and the east is white

Here is my proposal for the US

As you can see, all we really need to do is get rid of costal California and Manhattan.Then deport all the illegals in the South West. Maybe get rid of Florida too, because it's just a bunch of Cubans and old people, so who cares. Then it's just Chicago we need to worry about, and with a glorious red government, we'll cut off the gimmedats and they'll move to Cali or NY.

you know, maybe reparations and a ticket back to Africa isn't such a bad idea.

This is literally what Isreal did and they had to build a wall to keep the Palestinians out after they abused the shit out of them

>this faggots never ventured out of his shit holein ohio

> Washington red
> California red
> Virginia , NC , SC blue
Are you retarded?

I get a horrible feeling that the CSA may rise again in a sense if the bombs ever drop.

name one country with a low crime rate that isn't run by a nationalistic dictator

Do we trade equalivant houses?

The US will break up into 3+ countries along cultural and ethnic lines.

because muh 14th Amendment muh oppression shitskins have rights too

No, retard! East is rightfully white! The founding fathers signed the Declaration of Independence there, we fought and died against the flag you're posting under to win that. Now all that hot weather and empty grassland the fuck'n brown people, chinks and kikes in HollyJew can have, but NOT THE BLUE PART! That is the rightful land of whites in America!

Japan

eastern states, especially new england, are whiter than southern states

I had a more brilliant Idea we can make the capital of Great Briton Dublin, move Glasgow right next to London, declare England a protectorate of France, and make Mongolian the national language of wales.

so it is more diverse.

>all the nuke silos on the confederate side
hmm

A house divided cannot stand. Were in this together, for better or for worse.

>mfw your whole state is one voting county

This makes no sense. The northeast and Midwest are the whitest parts of America. It'd make more sense for a northern/southern split, with the northern half going to whites and the southern going to shitskins.

>expensive_pets.png

I got a better solution. Let's send all the libtards to California. Have California be declared a nation, declare war on California and then just nuke the damn state. Problem solved.

>Sacrificing land to shitskins
Wouldn't a war be in our favor?

Yeah but what do we do about all the niggers and wetbacks? The longer we wait the more the Jew media will push politics leftward with their collectivist propaganda until whites are the human equivalent of oxen and the browns turn everything to shit.

Inevitable the USA will break up. The new lines will be according to the outcome of a long and exhausting war or several wars and largely unpredictable.

>i want a white ethnostate on american territory!
>wah why are you proposing a white ethnostate on american territory!

Because it is divided in a shitty way.

Makes sense except for NM having tons of spics in it. And surely you could add a lot of the Midwest/Plains to the Confederacy - Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, and the Dakotas

Please stop spreading disinformation about this. Use Congressional District maps for population accuracy.

Okay so why don't you come up with a better one?

I always raise this question, but no one can ever come up with a proper solution. At least with this solution, both nations have contiguous areas of land.

The East is mostly mixed as it is (tons of niggers) and the West has lots of very white states. So it seemed a good way to do it. Sure California is full of spics, but like I said in the OP, you can just shove them back to Mexico.

Shit give each of them 100k right this minute as long as they agree to go back 5o Africa and never come back. Hell you could give them quarter of a million each as long as they all left, and within 10 years the economy of pretty much everywhere in the country would be WAY better off. The only conceivable downside is that a bunch of cops, firemen, and paramedics in big cities would be out of a job. Private ambulance companies and medical transport companies would all but cease to exist. The cost of Healthcare would drop by at least 80 percent, what with the sheer amount of free ER visits, free ambulance rides and the like slashed by a huge amount. Popeyes and KFC would be hurting, Popeyes may not survive. Car insurance costs would just plummet. Hell, ALL insurance would become incredibly cheap compared to now. Taxes would drop everywhere, federal taxes would drop like a rock, state and local taxes in places like Chicago, New York, etc would almost cease to exist compared to current levels... No more 14 dollar packs of cigarettes in Cook County. No more 20k tax bill a year on a 500k house... In Cook County. Repo guys would be hit pretty hard... Gun crime and violence would drop so stunningly that it would be almost. Impossible to argue in favor of any gun control laws anymore. You'd have nationwide permitless concealed carry, but nobody would ever have to use the damn things anymore. Which is actually kinda sad...well, I guess Mexicans would be left, but they're not anywhere near as bad. Pretty much just every fuckin thing would cost a lot less, and be a lot better. Hell build them brand new fancy cruise ships for the trip over, it would still be worth it. And since they wuz kangz and sheeiiit, they should have NO problem with starting a successful thriving country over there in Africa. Like Liberia, straight out of the Jetsons that place.

Yup

It seems certain moron niggers in this thread and on this board think that the north is made up of niggers.

The cities are niggers. Outside of them they are solid white.
In fact the biggest germanic populations.

fuck off with your dumb maps

See, I look at this map, and I think "where do people like Richard Spencer want to establish their white homeland?"

Then I think "this (pic) is the most sensible area, right"?

But the thing is, if living among whites is what they want, then why don't they just move to those areas? (I know Spencer partly lives in Montana anyway doesn't he)

Surely a better political battle to be fighting is the immigration one? Surely it would be more productive to be making the case to slow immigration? That seems like an area where you might meaningfully get reform. And lots of the country obviously will support it.

The whole white ethnostate thing, surely if people like Richard Spencer et al. really want to establish a white ethnostate, then surely they should say where that state should be? And how they want to achieve it?

Sup Forums:
>I want a white ethnostate! We can't live together!
Also Sup Forums:
>No, that ethnostate isn't perfect for me! It means I'd have to move! WAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

This is so fucking stupid it is mind boggling.

Mormons is an Islam tier religion. Not even once.

Ah yes, so white.

You picked one of the shittiest scenarios possible for that to happen. You chose to put most of the confederate states in the US and then call the west coast confederate. Fucking retarded limey.

First that map is wrong with that area and second what kind of stupid cuckold British thinking is this. Why should whites give up land for any reason at all? That's how you dumb retards lost an entire empire.

It's not disinformation, it's just the same info presented in a different way. Besides, nothing I said changes. Get rid of costal CA and Jew York, and shut of the gibs for Chicago. Ezpz. Also check out my captcha.