Sister submits DNA sample to (((23andme)))

>sister submits DNA sample to (((23andme)))
>93.1% northwestern european
>2.6% southern european
>2.5% broadly european
>0.3% askenazi jewish
>1.4% sub-saharan african

im white as fuck, how is this even possible?
what does this mean?
should i just anhero?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U3EEmVfbKNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

23andme does that "1% african/jewish" shit all the time

I got like 0.1% Ashkenazi jew
everything else was Western Northern europe and a tad bit of Iberian

Stop being a bitch. Grow up.

Youre a mongrel, accept it

Chill the fuck out Tyrone. Have some watermelon or something.

imagine being such an insecure faggot about your whiteness that you willingly give up your genetic makeup to mega corporation

hahahahahahh

id rather have some fried chicken.. fuck

fuck off, amerimongrel

These DNA places are only there because (((they))) want your genetic profile and people are dumb enough to fall for it.

my sister did it for free as part of some medical study.
im just assuming its the same as mine since shes my sister.
nice try though stay pissed

From what i understand 23 and me doesnt even get your DNA they just do the results on the website and packaging.

youtu.be/U3EEmVfbKNs

>stay pissed

he's not the one contemplating suicide over 2% of his relative's genetic makeup

You don't inherit equal parts of your parents DNA. Do another one for yourself and rag on your family for having shittier genes like me

.4% sub-saharan african
23andme does not actually bother to legitimately test your DNA. There is no evidence to that. What most likely happens is either, 23andme looks for a few specific markers and uses those to make a rough estimate of your genetic ancestry or they just make up random shit for stuff that's too time consuming to test.

Don't believe those horseshit results, if you have light eyes and slopped forehead with elongated skull, your subsaharan DNA is 0%.

that's completely irrelevant. The "we are all mixed" thing is pure Marxist propaganda. Having 1% of some gene in a DNA test means nothing. the important thing are the parameters that are at least a 10% or more.

touche.

In your heritage you probably had mixed race ancestor.

naw

>few specific markers
In the video i posted before they explain they test 600.000 markers which is only 0.2% of your DNA. another facility does this, not 23andme.

I don't understand how anyone can be .1% of anything since we only have 46 chromsomes.

>23andme does that "1% african/jewish" shit all the time
Yup, this too. I'm certain that 23andme does 1% african/jewish to people whoa actually have no african or jew DNA whatsoever just to mess with their heads and try to make them tolerant or accepting of "their brothers".

>These DNA places are only there because (((they))) want your genetic profile and people are dumb enough to fall for it.
This. If you want to see your real DNA result the only way to legitimately do it is to buy your own lab and get your own testing done. Otherwise your are just being a good naive Western cuck and taking (((others))) for their word.

should i just anhero?
>my sister did it for free as part of some medical study
Sure... Your sister... Right...

How the fuck are you “YUKUT” without anything nearby??

Always ignores those tiny percents.

What if I buy multiple kits from 23andme and send them in under different names and receive them at different addresses? Is that a good way to test if they are liars?

didn't happen to me, see

no and no, why are you americans so fucking butthurt about being mongrels?

you guys are sending off your entire dna info to websites who do not have your best interest, yet you make fun of facebook users..bunch of fucking idiots.

(((they))) want it but so do you, so what is the big deal?

whats the worst {[(they)]} can do with it? make a clone out of you a few decades from now? doesn't really affect me much... i just want to know my genes are pure.

they have the dna my man

>In the video i posted before they explain they test 600.000 markers which is only 0.2% of your DNA. another facility does this, not 23andme.
Right...I'm sure that they do. Now how much work and resources would that take and is it worth for the company to do all that for measely $150?
All of this is going to be public info once someone gets pissed and hits them with a big enough lawsuit. Then 23andme and their ///sponsors/// will come out with explanation statements about how they really do the DNA testing.

its a good way to support a scam

i apparently look exactly like this fucking guy
except not a manlet

right basically what im trying to ask is if this shit is just zog machine propaganda that is usually paid for.

Can they test a DNA sample and see if they already have it in stock? Would they? Wouldn't they just take it from what I mail them and test it immediately?

>these alleles are found most commonly in the X populations

False positive.

This. My mother is big into genealogy so both my parents and sister have done tests as well. My sister and I have similar results with some interesting variations. She has middle eastern admixture from my mother while I do not.

You know....they charge 100$ or some shit and pretend their tests are so accurate they can find markers that will identify you as 0.3% Jew HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

sounds like: we all niggers and jews inside type shit to me.

do you live in FL?

yes

23andme is shit, they confuse stuff all the time. Native American has been known to improperly show up as Jewish or african

Jew and African always shows up in those bogus tests. Disregard them.

Yeah same with the Askenazi shit. They do it to make sure people know we're all beautiful and mixed

That's not how it works. You'll get a message that you have a bunch of lost identical twins. The correct way is to take the raw data they give you and run it through a third party ancestry service like promethease which will give you a more detailed result.

You actualy believe that those are your real DNA numbers? What the fuck is wrong with you?! You must be really new to Sup Forums then. This whole thread is starting to reek like some 23andme shithead started it.

Fuck you dipshits, the Feds already have our DNA info stored away in a topsec facility, why the fuck would I ever want to pay some corporate shekelmeisters to steal my own DNA information?

I hope the FDA nukes you turds.

can someone who has done this genetic testing shit explain the process to me?

i am interested in taking it, but using a fake name like this guy said.

All I know is my kids look White enough to be discriminated against for their "White priviledge"

Fuck off Nigger

you will become 10% more jew and 3% more nigger every time

Send your sister over here, I will use my medical meat and take samples from her cervix then have her taste it to see what mix you are

Promise, 100% legit

I call my service

>nigger upset that he's a jew

color me surprised

Not on mine. Rest of you Anons really are 98% HwhiTe.

>american flag
>how is this even possible that I'm a mutt?
kek

nope

>T.what if I give the Kikes $297 instead of the $99

You come from a great Maple tree canuck

I would sharpen your skates like a good nigger any day

>i apparently look exactly like this fucking guy
>except not a manlet
So essentially you have the stereotypical early Nordic, Cromagnon skull shape. You are 100% European. They lied to you.

using a fake name won't do shit, they have your fucking DNA....they can ID your ass

Like sending in your retinal scan under a fake name

one day you gonna wake up and they will have used your DNA on a major crime scene

>tfw OP submits his DNA sample and receives 48% black

>nordic
>cromagnon
apples and oranges

The test error should be at least 5%.

Anything lower than this doesn't mean anything.

>implying I'll be committing a major crime anytime soon and they'll use that to catch me
>implying I don't secretly want them to use my DNA to create autist clones

>1.4% sub-saharan african
Why would that be surprising? That's one person out of all 64 of your great, great, great, great grandparents. The categories are statistical bumf anyway.

>paying jews to tell you who you are.
dumbass. search twin dna tests, the results diverge, repeatedly. congrats, you just got jewed out of $100.

>implying nordic and cromagnon are apples/oranges.
Well hello there, my retarded new friend. Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about.

.3% askenazi jewish
.4% sub-saharan african
Holy shit. That's actually literally what they gave me too. Don't believe their lies.

I am not saying you will commit a major crime, I am saying they will use your DNA to make you a fucking patsy

read the thread

>literally a completely different skull morphology
>calls me a retard
typical mart sharter imbecile

t. negroid

I'm pure celt with no african or asian dna what so ever. I'm probably more celt than all the fucking people still in the UK.

Thanks for saving us from your hell island of refugees and mouhmad acid attacks guv

23 is incredibly unreliable when it comes to the breakdown of where you're from. Their gene clustering is poor- three identical twins were tested and came out with entirely different breakdowns despite being genetically identical.

You get the gas my man

Ancestry typically doesn't. I don't know a single non-Jew or nigger who has come up Jewish or African.

Your entire family would have to be impossibly inbred for that to be true. It's just the reality of parenthood, twenty generations back includes more humans than are alive today unless you have some mixing.

Are you that fucking dumb? No two skulls are ever guaranteed to be exactly alike, its the core feature similarities that mattery. Here is another Cromagnon skull.

Did any of them get African or Israeli/Jewish DNA?

Even Lauren, which you call kike jew, had no african/jewish ancestry in the test. Quit deluding yourself.

and what exactly would be these similar core features?
they are different in almost every regard, one is high and elongated, the other is low and compressed, one has large square eye sockets, the other has small narrow ones, one has a very low nasal angle, the other has a higher one, one has a coffin shape from above, the other hasn't, one has a high facial index, the other has a low one

they are morphologically opposite in most regards
the nordid skull belongs to the aurignacoid/capellid group

literally not a single anthropologist would classify the nordid skull as cromagnid, and if there is, please, provide a quote

just compare Max von Sydow with Oliver Kahn, there's a world of difference

That's because she's had African dick inside her 1.4% of her life so far and his DNA transferred to her, better find yourself a new sister user.