What's wrong with Republitards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5eInuuLp1Dw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that middle one is actually good

Those are just a bunch of emotional stuff with no logical meaning. Stop.

Must be why Wall street Donations went mostly to the Democratic party last election. They want those cheap foreign workers.

Depends on how brainwashed with liberal propaganda you are. You cant even be bothered to understand what the other political parties platforms are why would anyone discuss anything with you? Go back to huffpo

1950's,kek; try 1788. We already have unending debt it won't ever go away.

>Jobs
>Wall Street Reform
>The American Dream
>National Debt

There is literally no difference between the Dems and GOP on these issues. The two-party sham is a divide and conquer tactic designed to keep the global banking elite in power.

youtube.com/watch?v=5eInuuLp1Dw

You republican moron.
You know banks live CAUSE YOU TAKE LOANS FROM THEM. Best way to beat them if YOU ARE SO LIBERAL to Tolarate them is to stop wanting gibbs and work your sorry arse for the luxuries.

too bad they dont show the liberal lefts KKK history and how they were fighting for the confederates

Over half of those things are on the liberal platform. Take bottom right as example. That was Obama's thing.

What's wrong with fracking? It co-locates energy with it's end market which cuts the carbon equivalent of 2 million barrels of oil a day by eliminating the need to move the energy from point 'a' to 'b.' It's perfectly acceptable to be opposed to fracking based on a general opposition to the development of fossil fuels at the expense of newer, more innovative energy sources, but PLEASE don't tell me you got your info about fracking from that awful documentary?

i see nothing wrong with this picture

>Strawmanning this hard

Fuck liberals. Shit like this makes me never want to associate with them ever again.

bump until Obama leaf appears

liberal mindset:
>if the government doesn't provide healthcare it means we won't have any healthcare
>no to property rights, its belongs to everyone
>we want minimum wage and illegals to come in (working for less), we want more taxes on workers
>fracking is bad
>women should work, families need two incomes, they should also be sluts
>we need central banks, but we also hate banks
>affirmative action is working, welfare is working!
>spend less on defense, we need more entitlements. Also save us from Kim and Isis
>debt is good! (pls ignore what I said about more on programs!)

Sounds like the neocon platform

What rights do women have now, that they didn't in the 50s?

Shit negro, they listed bamas trillions of debt as a republican problem.

How much longer can they keep getting away with it?

Maybe not for you, debtslave cuck.
Enjoy a life of perma-keeping up with the Joneses while I live comfortably within my means because I didn't fall for such a kike ruse.

Implying there is a fucking problem with the middle one

>Also save us from Kim and Isis
The only false thing in your post. They now openly cheer at Kim and side with him instead of Dongalf Blumpf.

republicans/cuntservatives loathe education like science, arts and humanities. Science appears inhumane to them; arts, pointless; Humanities, unrealistic.

They like to assume the big parent role, which usually had been just to grandstand, self-aggrandise and postulate. Appeal to safety, protection and pride. Institutions tend to be used as props for authority.

Leftists especially progressives embrace science, arts and humanities. They usually understand justice. Appeal to hope, inspiration and positivity. Aside from neoliberalism and identity politics which muddies civic matters. Societies have advanced with science, arts and humanities. Work rights and liberties as well as the civil forms have developed the nations.

it was the democrats that made NAFTA a thing. that started the shipping of good jobs out of our countries and into 3rd world shit holes like Mexico, thus leaving low pay shit jobs as the only alternatives.

Too bad that will not save you from dying alone and unloved retard.
That is because you are underage faggot
Try using your brain.

>the american dept:unending dept

2008: 10.6 trillion in dept

2016: 19.6 trillion in dept

wonder how that happened?

oh wait

>implying Obama isn't the greatest Debt King in history

>implying Trump didn't decrease the debt more in the first month than obama did under his entire presidency

>inb4 leftist tears

Btw, everyone in here has been tagged for 200% increased recaptcha. Enjoy your stay.

The Democratic Platform: We can just print money so what are problems anyway.

>Trump the stupid lump doing anything useful.

What's wrong with Libtards?

They are not retarded like you

Does anyone know what the ass on the chick he’s staring at looks like?