desustorage.org/a/thread/142778818/#142780876
overlordvolume10.blogspot.de
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why was the other thread deleted?

Who is best son?

The faget mod is at it again.

ohboyherewegoagain

aww shit

And the purging begins yet again, the fuck did we do this time?

New manga chapter is out

Lizards are a-go

Yenpress gives a check for a certain mod.

Did someone posted links to "that place" again?

Happens on other boards too.

I don´t think so.

Sebas is what kenshiro become

Nope.
Didn't have "edition" in the OP either which is what got some other threads deleted.
Thread got deleted for no reason apparently.

We've been careful about spoonfeeding faggots.

Fag mod is back?

Will Demiurge-senpai ever notice her?

Entoma still Best meido

stfu

we havnt been spoonfeding again have we?

desustorage.org/a/thread/142778818/#142780876 Maybe redidtanon got mad?

>the mod that hates Overlord is back

Nah, he is just like nipple mod was, he doesn't even give a fuck anymore as long as it's Overlord.
For example, he has no problem threads like this:

Sausaga Phillip-sama

Why is Entoma so gross

I see you there EE poster

As long as nobody reports him.

Yeah, because it's only problem if he pops up in an Overlord thread and reason for deleting the whole thread.

overlordvolume10.blogspot.de

>that stuttering when given the green light to go shopping with his waifu
>serious

He is still a cool guy.

I would seriously fug that bug

I know most here anons say the same thing but I guarantee all of them will turn away in fear when she removes her mask, revealing a grotesque visage, covered in a swarm of insects as they clear away to show her face which is not even remotely humanoid looking.

The thought of this sends my dick into unstable levels.

What are Philip's class levels?

By "gross" you mean god tier waifu?

You fuck

Can't help but think that Shaltear would have been a more amusing choice for emissary.

Why you little bitch.

Don't let us down, FBI!

Delusionist level 20

>There are people in THIS thread RIGHT NOW that doesn't believe Philip predicted the coming of Ainz and everything has been going according to his plans

>>>/reddit/

>not pa

She is a better character and way more funnier and entertaining than Albedo.

She's the only pleiades that knows how to cook

she would be a great wife and broodmother

Sasuga Philip-sama

i read that philip touch albedos butt is this true?

That archive is missing quite a few posts.

Maybe something happened!

I hate Overlord too. Only really care about frogcat.

>Even the Sorcerer King is merely a checker in Philip's deck of cards, checkmate

He massaged her ass like no tomorrow.

Who's worse, Philip or Climb?

At least he told FBI-kun and not Mossad-kun.

May Philip bless the one that drew that.

But she is just the flatchest of the series. As much as she wanted to fix her previous errors, she is not the smartest kid in the class.

go away

Anyone shipping hilma and phillip-sama?

I think this ship is the only one that will prolonge the life of our genius lord

Climb = Muh Hime

Philips = Muh Ambitions

Albedo is the worst character.

The fact that she acts like a graceful old nobility but is just a dumb jock with breast insecurity and a list of fetishes taller than the Empire State building is what makes her a better choice.

Philip is a fun character with his wild imagination while Climb is just boring. Also, he has the best veggies in the world.
It's because she is not the smartest kid that it would make her being the emissary funny. Imagine Chair dealing with the whole situation while trying to be not stupid.

de? not sg?

at least philip, being a new character, stands a good chance of dying horribly by the end of the volume

climb has too much plot armor

>not sg

Shhhh, later ISD come knock his door.

this It actually happens

I want to read more about Cavalier-dono. Seems like a cool guy to hang out with

I hope Philips stays alive forever and pops up every now and then. Ainz and friends talk about killing him but then forget about him.

He'll keep getting better and better luck because everyone keeps forgetting to off him.

Then he dies from slipping and hitting his head, something really stupid and anti-climatic

and he has 2 horns.

Cavaliar-dono and DK-kun are great guys. I wonder how the undead that PA made are?

nazi zombies

I didn't find anything like this in the translated part. Does this happen after Hilma's and Philip's discussion?

> muh talent
> muh luck

Philip is going to be Climb's fated villain and eternal foil.

>Overlord is so popular and highly esteemed on Sup Forums that we have our very own personal janitor watching over us in every thread every day to ensure top posting quality

makes sense to me

Really flashy! Damn a zombie being extravagant while shambling along...

You will have to wait for tomorrows part.ass-groping incoming

Just you wait. I'm sure he will find a funny stone mask in th basement.

Wonder if she uses it as fodder to get Ainz jealous for her.

>not posting lewd version

Philip taking over as MC of Overlord is like Japmoot taking over as the MC of Sup Forums. He's going to let uneducated human vermin make up their own rules in their own little domains. I miss Mootmonga already

Do you have the other one?The one where she is standing and has a cola ?

Last time some idiot tried to get his hands on Narberal he got mutilated by red cap Goblins. I can just wonder what's in the store for Philip.

Maybe. I´m looking forward to his reaction.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Funnyfarm

>Since the Sorcerous Kingdom was stronger, what was wrong with betraying the Kingdom? All he needed to do was pledge vassalage to the Sorcerous Kingdom. What was wrong with the weak following the strong? Who had the right to reproach him for it?
Philip-sama is wise.

I want to see Philip continue to haplessly bungle his way to the utmost echelons of society as the series continues, thriving only by dint of chance and luck as his clout and wealth increase with ever poorly calculated misstep.

>mutiliated by redcaps
who was red-capped?

at least he is smart enough to know his place

I'll look for it, but here's this one

I don't visit the OL threads because I don't follow the LNs. But what happened recently about the /jp/ thing? I noticed you had threads back up for a while, but all of the posts at the top of this thread are bitching about the mod

The prince 's friend.
>pizza is a cake
Fuck you captcha.

In Vol.9 Lupus used some mercenary goblins (red cap)

Fag-mod hunts down the OL threads and tells us to move our LN-discussions to /jp/. but the /jp/ mod told us to go back to
Sup Forums.

Like you wouldn't tap dat.

He will live as long as he have this attitude

Thanks , it is one of the few things missing in my overlord folder.

mod is trolling because he thinks he is a funny guy

ah, but wait. Didn´t narbtard break his arm or something?

How quickly would this get you executed for treason back in the day anyway?

When was that? I don't really recall that one. I only remember about redcaps in vol 9 but nothing about nabe.

>wanting to fuck a gorilla
Gross

Nazi mod having a freakout about LNs on Sup Forums. Overlord volume 10 was recently released to great acclaim, and we're discussing it as translations come out by the day thanks to the generosity of glorious Nigel. Mod wants to force LN discussion to /jp/ even though there is no such rule, but /jp/ is slow and desolate so nobody really wants to hang out there.

I´m too smart/autistic to try.

Don't forget that he has no problem with all the New Testament threads and others but Overlord ones.

Yes, the prince wanted to use this to blackmail Ainz and narberal.
ThisHe tried to flirt with narberal.