Kushner used private email to conduct White House business

I trust that you are all sufficiently outraged.

politico.com/story/2017/09/24/jared-kushner-private-email-white-house-243071

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VC7rl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let's archive that archive.is/VC7rl

well you know it takes intent to be illegal. and i don't see any intent.

Intent or carelessness.

THIS desu famalamadingdong

Yes life in prison for this kike, next.

you do know we dont like kikes here, right?

I don't know what the relevant law is for an advisor to the president. I assume that records laws apply and as such, he should be investigated for his handling of classified materials, and if he's found to have broken the law, he should be prosecuted.

That said, Hillary first.

>implying we like kushner

Yeah but Russians hacked his nudes so it's all good, felony or not.

>doing something illegal is totally fine because I didn't mean any harm by it
Try telling a judge that and see what happens

>That said, Hillary first.
Isn't Kushner's crime much more serious because he was helping a hostile foreign power to infiltrate American politics?
Why hasn't Kushner been arrested yet?
Is there any chance that Trump won't be brought down by this scandal either?

yes, I'm no hippo crypt, he and Hillary should share the same jail cell

kek the commies think everyone is like them

>outraged
if he is bound by FOIA requests yes

Do you shills think we like Kushner? He's a fucking Jew.

as long as its not classified, then who cares?

Hillary got assraped becasue her emails contained classified information.

Nope. And why the fuck do you even care, leaf?

he's really cute

We never cared about private emails. That was all a smokescreen by the media. The real problem was always Hillary's corruption.

REMOVE KUSHNER NOW!

It won't even be a thing because he is a jew

It's literally what Hillary's defense was.

Please don't fire him, that would break my heart

shill harder bro.

here is a tip: tone it down a notch, stop memeflagging and using dumb photos and typing like a reddit shill and maybe you will integrate better.

I swear its like they dont even train you fucks anymore.

>I trust that you are all sufficiently outraged.
Why? It's all a nothingburger.

Jesus Christ you fucking hypocrites. Shits not so good when its on the other foot is it you cock suckers?

Throw him in prison, I want to see that bitch Ivanka cry her eyes out.

Was it classified material?
>no
Then it's not illegal, or against any policy. I complain all the time to my reps and congressmen. Most have yahoo or gmail accounts.
Stick to talking about things you know; sex with animals and guzzling maple syrup. This is a non issue.

> Kushner used private email to conduct White House business

Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up!

Neither was Hillary's server but Sup Forums still autistically screeches about it

Love you.

(((Kikener)))
>Kushner has adhered to government record-keeping requirements by since forwarding all the emails to his account
Unfortunately it's nothing.

Why should I be outraged? Hillary got away with the same thing.

Except she did have classified info, including one? two? SAPs on her private email and she demonstrated through he actions and testimony she did not care about national security. Nevermind the deletion of state documents that were under subpoena or the "Durr I don't remember" shit she pulled in Congress

>kike does something kikey
Colour me surprised

Nowhere near the “same thing”
Not the same ball park
Not the same game

She lied under oath.
She had hundreds of classified emails, which is illegal.
She destroyed and hid evidence, after having it subpoenaed, also illegal.
Like I said; you should only be allowed to make threads about how you fuck donkeys and sweet, sweet maple syrup because you have zero idea what you're saying outside those subjects.

"Kushner uses his private account alongside his official White House email account, sometimes trading emails with senior White House officials, outside advisers and others about media coverage, event planning and other subjects, according to four people familiar with the correspondence."

>about media coverage, event planning and other subjects

>classified information

Thanks for the clickbait though.

Correct. She had TSC. She had SAP. Outside of a skiff. To anyone else in the USA, a 10 year jail sentence.

THIS not famalamadingdong

Don't worry comey told me there ain't a prosecutor that's ever existed in all history that would even bother to prosecute him.

How can he be arrested for something that Clinton got away with?

try telling that to the former FBI director

She also destroyed subpoenaed evidence when deleting the 30,000

You burgers are so funny thinking laws are for everyone

What about that black dude who shot 7 innocent people in church today?

>that Clinton got away with?
No one else has been involved in colluding with a foreign power in US politics until Trump came along.

Thanks for the tips. Mine for you is to get back on your meds. Not everyone who disagrees with you is a paid government agent.

>colluding with a foreign power
Collusion is a verb not a crime.

Is he subject to the same laws as an advisor?

If he is required to use a .gov email address and used his private email for official business, he needs to go to jail.

However, if he did it, I'd fucking LOVE to hear all the double speak admitting Hillary did something illegal, in order to burn him. They fall for it every single time.

Hillary for Prison, Kushner for Prison, Corruption for Prison.

Were the emails classified? When they are, sure I'll be upset but if he goes down guess who's next. You can have that kike

Define what white house business is.
Tell me what law his actions broke.
Maybe I'll be pissed then, until then I'm not bumping your bait thread.

>Collusion is a verb not a crime.
Some verbs are crimes, user. Colluding with a hostile foreign power to give them influence is criminal treason and should be punished with execution.

God damn, how dumb do you gotta be to get a government job these days?

So does that make Hillary's actions right or Kushner's wrong?
I bet you won't answer without pretending to be a centrist, if all.

LOCK HIM UP

Good goys! divert your attention away from hillary! Yes goyim drumpf and kushner are evil goy.

Kushner literally did nothing wrong, Sup Forums is a bunch of contrarians and nothing else.

IMPEACH THE KIKE NOW

will care if he transmitted classified, secret, top secret, or SAP information. will not care if the "wh business" is just setting up meetings or some stupid bullshit

>Corruption for Prison.

we are.

kick the jew faggot out.

You're paid to be outraged because you're a shill.

What difference does it make?

>kikes gon kike

Why is this news?

8d chess. If they get Kuckshner they have to get Hillary too.

I want to fuck kushner's butt

Sad, but not surprising that the left is willfully ignorant to such a degree that they still think the Clinton email scandal was just about using a private server in an official capacity.
NO, YOU FUCKING NITWITS, its about using an UNSECURED private server for sensitive national security information with the highest levels of classification, itself a crime, destruction of evidence, obstruction of justice, corruption, and the conspiracy to commit those crime. Nobody would have given two fucks if Clinton had used a private account for talking mundane everyday bullshit.
If Kushner mishandled classified documents he should have to face justice, but there is no indication of that here.

I literally do not care about anything outside of my country; not the people or organizations or anything at all. As far as I'm concerned, the rest of the world may as well not exist. Let me know when Trump starts selling state secrets or some other shit.

It means whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Faggot.

>when you only run the treadmill at the gym

This kike and Ivanka will ruin everything

youre probably not even trolling

IMPEEECH!!!

>bait.jpg

LOCK HIM UP

>wanting Trump's son in law to go to jail

idk why you guys are so easily manipulated by Breitbart. Just because you have differences with someone in an admin doesnt mean they should go to jail

>I trust that you are all sufficiently outraged.

Depends on if he was emailing classified material. I was never upset because Hilldawg was using a private server, I was upset because she was committing espionage by copying top secret documents onto a private server.

He's a slimey deep state shill who stands against everything we do and postitoned himself untouchably close to Trump's ear.

Fire Kushner

Brainlets won't get this and will ironically call you a hypocrite.

delete this

>Not everyone who disagrees with you is a paid government agent.
>Not a paid government agent.
>Not paid

So you.... do it for free?

You faggot leftists set the precedent and shill non stop muh emails lol nothing there ok she won popular vote match me!!!!

Fuck off faggot and kill yourself.

I am I think what can be classified as a MEGA-FAGGOT and this photo makes me uncomfortable.

fag

I HOPE HE WIPED THE SERVER DOWN WITH A CLOTH AFTERWARD!!!

>hillary using private server containing classified info being sent as SoS
>Comey "no intent no prosecutor would take action"
>Trump son in law did a thing with emails
>HOLY FUCK IMPEECH NOWWW

Shut the fuck up yid

LOCK HIM UP
#FIREKUSHNER

Last time I checked, he didn't smash a bunch of harddrives and/or have some intern ask how to scrub VIP data from email headers on reddit.. Even though the irony is painfully obvious in the original post, it's still comparing apples to oranges

>implying Sup Forums doesn't want this kike to be ousted

Oh boy, the (((person))) everyone here hates may be locked up and inhibited from (((infringing))) on Trump's plan, whatever shall we do?

Man I have this burning desire for trump to pull some Shakespearean shit with Kushner.

i love how the msm know most people have zero attention span so they put all the assumptions and speculation in the first few paragraphs and then the trump at the very end of the article

If emails related to Trump aren’t saved, it could be difficult for historians, according to Julian Zelizer, a presidential historian at Princeton University. Zelizer said that historians can provide a richer history of how administrations work — and historians have feared for years that the proliferation of email will lead some people to do their business in ways in which the records can’t be archived. Zelizer said it could also make the job more difficult for investigators seeking to understand parts of the White House.

“There’s a reason we require officials to keep those records,” said Zelizer. “Even if 80 percent of someone’s records are not interesting, the other 20 percent can be very illuminating on how an administration worked.”

i don't really understand the point of the left shilling this shit, it's literally nothing and it just highlights how fucked up everything surrounding hillarys scandal really was/is

What the fuck is wrong with his knees

this

op is a snarky iq 95 moron that doesn't know we hate kushner kikes

hey op, take your shit over to ptg and plebbit, ya fucking moron

Go back to /r/politics plebbit

just like (((stephen miller))) being a nazi

someone will cut them after all is said and done