Does Sup Forums buy the anime they like? or do you all not like supporting the industry that you like so much?

does Sup Forums buy the anime they like? or do you all not like supporting the industry that you like so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gcN3UJm4-R0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>no girls allowed
>surrounded by girls

Fuck off crunchy cuck, I buy gunpla and I'm considering buying the GaoGaiGar BD, 500$ be damned, your thread was deleted for a reason.

I'd buy it if it wasn't so overpriced. I want to support the industry, but not enough to pay 300 dollars for a 1 cour series.

Sometimes, if I feel like I'll watch it again.
I recently bough the NausicaƤ manga box set.

I buy manga and the occasional LN. Raws obviously, not your middle man's middle man garbage.

>industry that you like so much

bwahahahaha

>Buying anime

so, how much do you get paid faggot?

Manga, LN, and digital stuff. Occasionally some merchandise if I like a fig.
But not anime.

9 cents was deposited into my account.

>no girls allowed
>on a wall made out of girls

It's exactly that I live anime so much that I don't support it's industry. Only true fans can see that the current state is absolute shit. Even things that are "anime of the season" are still far below what I would consider "good".

I buy figures, not anime itself unless I can get entire seasons/series for cheap.

Occasionally buy english Mangos/LNs though.

If you buy localized shit you're supporting the industry less than someone who pirates everything but buys merch for their favorite shows.

I actually buy manga in german. Nothing else.

What the fuck, 300 dollars?

Lurk more.

How many do you have?

Hello newfag.

You do know that that will make anime decrease even more in quality? Well, not that i don't support your stance, it's just sad to notice its a lose-lose situation either way.

I'm buying some manga and plastic butts. I didn't buy a DVD for ages.

in that context, "girls" refers exclusively to 3DPD

Im not new, I never considered buying anime DVDs at all so I never checked prices, either. I do buy manga but I never thought the prices to be so extravagant

>Im not new,
Yes, you are.
The price comes up quite often. To avoid it you have to basically avoid looking at most of the OPs, in which case you are new even if you've spent 10 years here.
Your keyhole Sup Forums is not the real Sup Forums.

I'm not rich enough to buy so many blurays, all I can manage mostly are figures. If one day I'm rich, I'll buy the blurays as well.

Well, Ive only been here since 3 years, so you might aswell call me a newfag if that helps you sleep at night. Im simply amazed at the price range, that's all.

>cour
I wish this meme would end

Around 30 Volumes, not counting OP and DB.

they're not real

unless they're ugly girls should be allowed technically for tits reasons

Time for your daily spoonfeeding! Newfag is a state of mind; it does not matter how long you have been on this board or that board or Sup Forums in general, if you unironically act like a newfag you are a newfag. Lurking moar is the only way to grow out of newfagness for some anons this takes days and others years, some never grow out of it.
LURK MOAR YOU CAN NEVER LURK ENOUGH

Wow Sup Forums was really like reddit back then

>MOAR
Simply epic Sup Forumsro!
So much lulz!

Just pick one series you love then support it.

for me that watamote I'm gonna buy all manga both in English and Japanese all toy and all bluray.

Internet culture wasn't so postmodern and ironic back then

Where's the buyfag gen- thread

Hey newfriend. Lurk moar is what we used to say years ago before "fuck of and kill yourself".

Please enjoy your stay on Sup Forums and remember, ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

I don't like anime

>moar
I repeat, EPIC!!
Why don't you post trollface and rage comis while you're at it?
We used to do it years ago too!

Stop trying to fit in so hard.

B-But I rarely post as it is

It is right now

youtube.com/watch?v=gcN3UJm4-R0

I don't support any industry. Especially industries that bring Japanese stuff to the west. I've even completely stopped buying localized games. I can't even read Japanese.

I just got the Blue Submarine no. 6 DVD and ordered Welcome to the NHK novel recently along with some furry comics. I like buying it.

Yes, often.

I support anime I like through merchandise.

It's more cost-effective for me and I order them directly from Japan, which means no middleman to take their money, unlike Funi or crunchyroll that profit more off of their cheap streams or dvds.