It's happening. After the newest Volume came out, it got a bunch of reviews in a way that never happened before

It's happening. After the newest Volume came out, it got a bunch of reviews in a way that never happened before.

Basically the japs are hating on it and giving low ratings, because of the following reasons:
>Noting important ever happnes
>Too much Andre and Vice President focus (wew)
>Time passes slower than in real life

No bait, this is the Japs stand on Prison School. Do you think the editors will force a shift from now on?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160410213324/http://yanmaga.jp/assistant/hiramotoakira.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hopefully. The last few chapters have been pretty boring honestly. How long have we been on the cavalry arc now?

>stretch out an already bland arc for a bajillion chapters while recycling the same sex antics over and over
>people hate on it
Gee, who would have thought.

Is Japan finally waking up

Vice president turning into a retard is a mistake.

I won't be satisfied until Hana and Kiyoshi take turns consensually peeing in each others mouths.

Very very very slowly it feels like. As long as producers are still satisfied with meager hits and the whole manga/anime/games entertainment industry not actually growing domestically things will stay the same though. There needs to be a much more major shakeup than just declining BD sales and slowly increasing criticism of the industry as a whole.

About time. Now maybe Hiramoto will take his fingers out of his ass and take care of Prison School like he used to, before he started to work on Devil Blues again. Or put Prison School on hiatus until he finishes the other one, since it seems he can't work on two manga at once.

But Prison School has ALWAYS been about the plot being just the bare minimum framework necessary to hang a bunch of over-the-top ridiculous cringe comedy on.

Why did it take the elevens a dozen volumes to catch on to this?

>All those retards in the threads saying "B-but this is how it's always been, it's not slower than usual, you just have shit taste" absolutely BTFO

Current arc is shit and has gone on for way too long.

>2016
>still say elevens
>cringe

Obviously a /m/oron vermin.

The last few chapters were pretty fun though. It picked up after they actually started the battle.

Oh user, you were just a waddup boi frog image away from 10/10 new

>waddup boi frog
I don't get this meme.

What are those disgusting fat lumps hanging on Hana?

Underrated post.

10/10, made me laugh uncontrollably for 20 seconds.

Worst part is the author taking breaks

You don't get to take a month off, release 1 chapter and go on another 1 week break. Fuck you

Everyone in this thread should seriously considering ending their existence.

including me

and you don't have to, don't let retard poison your mind with crap

that can be said for every member of the human race

honestly the universe is overrated

It has been dragging. I just want the next Hana/Kiyoshi moment now thanks.

I definitely agree that this arc has gone on way too long, but it has been getting more enjoyable over the past few chapters, once Joe started his black magic. And I feel like the art has , in general, gotten worse and borderline moe at times. Hopefully once this arc ends the art will pick back up. But were sales for Prison School ever that good? I never thought of it as being a particularly popular series on Japan, or in general really.

last chapters have been slowly, nonsense and shit. ITs enough with vicepresidnt bullshit and cavalry

He has no idea where to take it next

>Over 7.5 million copies of the manga have been sold as of December 2015.[6] Prison School was one of two winners of the Best General Manga award alongside Gurazeni at the 37th Kodansha Manga Award.[36]
You can add another 1 million at the very least to this by now. It's going strong over there.

>Hana/Kiyoshi

That's right fite me 1v1

Good taste

Right back at you

That's what you get for turning Andre into a giant and having Vice President (USC) still being a retard.

But if Togashi can do it...

>Dat Hana

>andre
>giant
>Andre the Giant
I'm mad at myself for not seeing that sooner.

Clearly they need to get back to Hana

What's gonna happen after the cavalry arc?

wet t-shirt contest

Wet T-shirt contest aka the end,

Chiyo's birthday/release from prison party then wet tshirt contest

Shingo arc

This. She's popular there too right? It's interesting when cases come up where the Japs agree with the west.

[Citation Needed]

>no complains about the overall draw quality drop
elevens are beyond retarded

this is literally the only answer.

author is dumb as fuck for having this happen. Now he has no idea what to do.

this is shit I felt from chapter 1

can't believe that this is one of the few series Sup Forums almost unanimously praises

Finally. Even the sorcery shit wasn't great and it took up 3 chapters.

>praises

Literally no one is.

Anzy pls

>Random reviews
These are no different than random comments on a board, are you autistic OP?

I bet that if the USC wins, for whatever reasons they'll be like "oh, but the t-shirt contest was cancelled from the program. It has been replaced by [insert most childish, asinine and less arousing activity you can think of]"

Guaranteed.

Shit feels too worn down. For an arc that has been drawn for years this "climax" so far is pure bullshit. The assman shenanigans some chapters ago were kinda decent but i already forgot and don't give a fuck.
Last interesting thing we had was the hanaxkiyoshi pee scene like 30 chapters ago and since then the only highlight was kiyoshi showing his dick, but with all the breaks and slow pace it feels like forever ago. Last 8 chapters or so have been simply joe and kate chanting bullshit.

Savage andre got old, retard vice president got old, cavalry battle got fucking old. Right now there's no reason whatsoever to read prison school, aside from eternally waiting for it to get good again.

Holy shit me too

Series went to shit it will probably be cancelled soon.

>something has a pattern
>it goes on for a long time
>people start complaining

Why is that something odd to you? No shit the gimmick is more tolerable the less to it you are exposed to.

>Time passes slower than in real life
Depends on how fast you read it.

>Terrible female design
>mangaka think obsece postures are "fanservice"
>Dropped manga original premise
>Terrible anime

Prision school is fucking dead since ever

no matter how shit it became, if sales are still good enough this will be ongoing

Stopped reading at your first implication, faggot.

The first arc was actually interesting though

>calling greentext "implication"

Did they actually say it was a Wet T-shirt contest? Or were they just assuming it was from the acronym?
I imagine it's not a Wet T-shirt contest, the boys will get depressed and to pay them back the girls will have a private contest

heres your (You)
now go back to your Infinite Stratos or whatever is called this season harem threads

Disagree completely, the first and best arc was very plot-centric, almost in equal parts with the comedy which made it never feel like a drag. Even well after the first arc, the pacing of the plot still kept in time with the comedy and kept things from getting tired.

Imagine how much better a read this would have been if the calvary contest had been 5 chapters from start to finish. Something great would be going on all the time and the plot keeps moving, instead of everybody being tired and bored of what's going on.

Then imagine if specific scenes like mari and risa falling over the table and grabbing kiyoshi's dick had been stretched out to take several chapters instead of just a few pages, and how much more mundane that would have been to read through. That's what happens when the plot does literally nothing. Plot has always been important

Who the fuck is even following ps For the plot? It's still hilarious, that's enough.

I read purely for the overdramatic humor and Hana.

>Who the fuck is even following ps For the plot
Comedy plot is still plot, you know
>It's still hilarious
Not really, that's the main issue.

they are right

last volume is pretty much shit

Most popular girl is Hana, boy is Gakuto.

Good taste all around.

They are totally right nothing has happened in like 5 chapters like nothing at all.

All the Andre focus a while back was pretty bad, but at least that has sort of died down. Really, the only boys that need focus are Kiyoshi, Gakuto, Principle and to a lesser extent Joe.

Oh come on, Kyoshi coming back to life was hilarious as fuck.

Yeah I agree but it took forever to get there and it already feels like that was ages ago too. I thought that would be the climactic point of the whole arc because it was for sure the funniest, but for no reason he got dressed again and the story continued to drag on.

I bet that they are asking him to proling it to make more money, but it's shooting him in the foot. Also the breaks aren't helping.

Restarting Me and the Devil Blues right now was a mistake. Also lack of Hana and Kiyoshi is a huge mistake.

Good. Shit is dragging on and i cant even be bothered to read it anymore.

Why?

As much as I like Prison School to be honest Hana and Kiyoshi are the highlight of it. Their scenes really carry this manga.

Yeah it really pissed me off how they just took this interesting don't give no fucks character and then just turned her into a retarded lady child.

This fucking current arc has been milked to fuck. The last 5 chapters have been in the exact fucking spot.

Still cant hate it

Prison School should have wrapped up 20 chapters ago. i know a niggas gotta eat but it's been going absolutely nowhere. didn't it take ~75 chapters for the boys to get out of prison? 130 chapters later and this bullshit sports festival haven't sorted itself out

Cavalary battle has gone on for way too long. It's not fucking Naruto fight or someshit.

This. The VP that everyone loved has been a retarded moeblob at this point longer then she was her regular self.

There will be a male transfer student.

>I did the math
>this is actually true
>mfw

Goddamn

Hiramotos editor he had for years peaced out and im not sure if he has a new one yet but that was a huge blow for him and probably why were in this endless dragging bullshit.

[Citation needed]

Try using the internet sometime shit for brains.

web.archive.org/web/20160410213324/http://yanmaga.jp/assistant/hiramotoakira.html

This has been known for a while now.

I just want Hana to murder me.

Way too long

I agree with Japan. The Vice President is the ugliest fucking one of them and gets so many pages despite never having anything relevant to contribute. Andre would be fine if they reduced his focus by half.

This arc is total shit. Hana x Kiyoshi interaction was the only readable stuff.

>Japanese angry over endless nameck arc

Finally

President assman was funny as a short one off joke but he really doesn't lend to the plot and his amnesia adventures are not funny.

I can totally see this happening.

>Boys think for some reason Mari loves him
>they 'investigate' their non-existent relationsship
>lots of misunderstandings
>turns out he's gay
It be shit, but I'd accept it.

the progress of a story is like 0,4 of 10

new chapter when?

If that happens I can almost promise it's goodbye for either Chiyo or Hana.

Can anyone really identify when they think this series has jumped the shark?

She looks like that one pokemon that everyone sexualizes in that pic.