Buyf/a/g

Read the guide before asking.
buyfags.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00086782&page=top/search/list?s_cate3=187$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1
order.mandarake.co.jp/order/DetailPage/item?itemCode=1017226963&ref=list&lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's over, there's no use in these threads anymore.

Rem daki but no Ram to go with her?

>$110 for a sheet
I still want it.

What happened? Why was the last thread deleted?

It died due to lack of activity.

I need this.

Will we ever get a good Aikatsu figure?

Just ordered her. My first daki.

just get them together

Anyone happen to know how long the mail service Seibu Unyu takes to deliver domestic packages in Japan? Been nine days since I won an auction and it still hasn't reached my proxy. My other orders are already in Burgerland and that's with RSAL.

but then you can't have one on each side

It shouldn't take more than a couple days within japan.
Do you have tracking? Maybe the seller hasn't shipped it yet.

Anybody else having trouble with credit card payment in Manda? It shows a java error, so I think the problem is on their side.

Are Senrans Sup Forums enough? Any chance of figures of girls from the other schools, or has the well kind of dried up with Senran Kagura already? Just getting into it now thanks to being a PCfag

No idea what this is buy I want one.

Help ! I'm in love with Syaro-chan !

One of the few times in which a bunny girl costume isn't that out of left field.

i should really watch that show one of these days

There is nothing wrong with loving Syaro-chan.

Given that they haven't even made half-decent figures of the Crimson Squad and there's still a bunch of prototypes they never got around to finishing I wouldn't hold my breath on getting any Gessen or Hebijo figures.

I'm just holding out for one of the Yumi prototypes to get finished at this point.

Oh well. Saves me some money, at least. For the prices, I'm not too upset with what exists of the Hanzo school.

Just recently purchased this as my first one. Plan on ordering the android 18 figure soon.

The slope is real

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00086782&page=top/search/list?s_cate3=187$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

What are the chances that the SAMPLE watermarks are covering up actual nudity, vs. some sort of PG-13-rated fan art?

Another one. Will this have actual nipples and vag?

Chance of nipples is pretty good, but you probably won't get vag on either.

In the first one on the left, you can just make out a hint of panty still on her thigh under the P and the right definitely has her hand and thighs covering up the vag. I'm not as certain just looking at the sample of the second one, but judging by my experience, vag won't be visible in that either.

I think I read in a previous thread that there wont actually be any nipples or vag on display. They were saying it's just a trick they use to get people to order them thinking they'll be lewder than they are.

official dakis generally never have nipples or vag if the series they came from never had them to begin with

They can't keep getting away with this.

Fuck this gay Earth.

Has anyone pre-ordered pic related? According to Amiami she'll be released this month. How the fuck did she fly over my head? Kind of wish she had her pink racing suit but it still looks great.

What's the problem user? Can't fap to this?

For starters, I just noticed in that she's not even the same scale in both sides. For some reason, she gets taller when she takes off her clothes.

Don't think it was worth it at 1/10.
Hopefully people buying this literally everywhere gets her a decent scale though, even if it comes without the bike.

I'm still pondering on whether or not to order her. I don't know if she'll bin or not and how fast she'll be sold out. Also, yeah, the 1/10 scale is kind of a turn off, but she still looks so nice. The one thing that would matter the most to me is whether or not they commit to making figures out of all the girls. I'd love to have a complete Bakuon collection.

Is this autism?

How is it?
I'm thinking about getting her, but I'm not sure about the price.

I didn't know I wanted this until now.

>Boxed
>In a detolf

Might as well wait a few more years and sell them at high prices.

rin is fucking pissed

Wheres the tattoo?

Why did you put the boxes in the display case?

>implying it's me

Pretty high levels, yeah

Fuck you, Greg. I know it's you.

Any chance of Alter's honk ever seeing the light after emitsun's scandal and aqours taking over?

They have an obligation.

wew

I keep some of mine in their boxes in a drawer somewhere because I have no room. I don't understand why you would display boxes though.

Bought something from Mandarake recently and used SAL. Its been stuck at Posting/Collection since the 7th. Should I be worried?

Some of my packages over the last few months (only Amiami) have had trouble updating, some not updating at all. I figured it was just because someone probably didn't scan something at a certain point so the tracking never updated, but I still got them in the end, granted I missed the first delivery since I had no clue it was in country. It's been happening more and more often though, anyone else having this issue?

>keeping boxes

I don't really even have a place to store these fuckhuge boxes

Nothing came of it, and fans don't care about those lies. So go ahead and link the same 4-5 images that were spammed on here about it.

Where do you live/what's your average delivery time?

I thought mine was taking ages, it just took a bit longer than usual using Mandarake. Just check it once a day or something, it'll update eventually.

for a single fig.

I'm pretty saber alter will have just as huge of a box because fuck me.

>Checking Twitter Feed
>Someone retweets something
>From Melonpan
Wh-what the fuck is this even...

I live in New Zealand. I don't usually use SAL, usually opting for EMS/Air Small Packet. I have used SAL maybe once or twice with Amiami over the last 6 months or so and that only took approximately a week and a half. I'm mostly concerned about the tracking not updating past the first step, but I suppose if it does arrive I'll just have to get the card-to-call and get it redelivered.

Yes.

Slower shipping options never updated for me past arrival at inward office.

>Had no clue there were so many Al Azif figs

Oh no

Someone stop me before I order all of them, do any of you own any of them?

That's when you should switch to domestic tracking.

I used to have Alter's, but I sold it earlier this year. She's pretty great.

I swap to domestic tracking once it arrives in country, but recently I've had a package leave Japan according to JP post but the domestic tracking never updated, even after I got the package. Oh well, worst case scenario I miss the package and get it delivered at a later date.

She's lovely, only issue is that she looks like shit on a shelf that's higher up due to how tall the base itself is.

Yeah, she's real cute.
>s2 never

Do daki re-releases ever happen?
Really want this one, internet seems full of them, but I'm too scared to buy out of any of those shops.

I want to pat that head!

Didn't it do pretty well?
Also, wasn't there something with the author being incapacitated or something?

Still waiting for Eli. Hopefully they will show both of them at wonfes

>tfw you will never have yukari fall asleep in your hands while you slowly ruffle her hair

Is it just me or does that wing look so ugly and unfinished? Is it better in person? I remember I was looking forward to the prototype being shown but the wing looks so bad so I passed on her

Camilla scale when

Stop. This is a no suicide zone.

There's definitely an unfinished look to not just the wing but the figure as well. Why exactly did they go for such a glum expression? It just feels like the fig is missing something overall to me.

You can get it off Hobby Heart

Neither domestic nor international tracking updated past that point for slower shipping options.

How the fuck do I buy manga from Japan?
I am a mexican intellectual by the way. Am I fucked?

Read the fucking guide Paco.

You don't sound like an intellectual.

I want to marry that frog!

So they print it themselves?
How is it different from lets say ordering from amiami?
I don't think amiami gives you the option for different materials.

Amiami resells the original licensed dakimakura produced by a proper brand and hobbyheart sells a chinese traced bootleg.

Hobby Heart is a bootleg company, I wouldn't recommend buying from them.

Mandarake has two official un-opened copies up on their store-front you can buy.

order.mandarake.co.jp/order/DetailPage/item?itemCode=1017226963&ref=list&lang=en

Outside of it being a knock off what is wrong with Hobby Heart?

I've never had a problem with them.

Oh...
Well I don't really want a chinese bootleg. So I guess it's a no.
Maybe I should test my luck with one of these sites. If it comes to worst I'l just get the proper one from amazon or mandarake. Don't wanna cheap out on the fluff goddess.

I bought both the official and a Hobby Heart version in 2-way tricot.

I haven't noticed any difference in the art detail, and I prefer the feeling of of Hobby Heart's. It seems to pill less, too.

Well, that's basically asking "Other than what's wrong with it, what's wrong with it?". Almost all kinds of bootlegs share the same kinds of faults.

There is only that much you can fuck up in a design as simple as the one you want but this is how it usually goes, original on the left chink on right.

So many little things that just make it look awful.

Well I guess it really narrows it down to just paying more.
Gonna get fluff from mandarake when I get paycheck.
Thank you anons.

>I don't amiami gives you the option for different materials.
Because ami doesn't sell you a bootleg with stolen art.

There are people actually trying to convince someone to get a bootleg. If you can't afford a proper daki, then either save up or maybe consider not buying something you can't afford.

You can take this guy's advice if you want and buy a bootleg, but you'll be clearly taking the advice of someone who knows very little about dakis in the first place. If his experience is restricted to a licensed daki and a bootleg, he probably doesn't know shit.

I want to have impure relations with her.

So how often do you all clean your figures?

People report issues with the colour transferring on this.

>that feel when you thought about getting into buy-fagging.
>first figure bought was tummy chitoge.
>that feel when you bought your 1st figure and you regret it deeply because you know its a slippary sloap and pushes you further into neetism.

fuck Sup Forums I bought this and now it just sits inside the shipping box in my closet and yeah I know you guys will say shit like "kill yourself"

I usually lightly dust once a week. Though I have an air purifier in the room so dust doesn't tend to collect a lot.

>that feel when you bought your 1st figure and you regret it deeply because you know its a slippary sloap and pushes you further into neetism.
I don't get it, why buy it on the first place?

Cast off?

well...
kill yourself