she's so cute

>girl
>cute
Spotted the faggot.

I love that outfit.

>hfw she hears that faggots on Sup Forums think they have a chance

Mirai is cuter

would you be her friend

I would have to fap every time before and after I meet her and probably inbetween too.

Mirai was a little bit pushing the moe almost to forced levels. Mitsuki is cute, but quite sexy too.

Mitsuki's voice was forced moe.

the best tease

is making cute girls the only thing kyoani does well?

one of them

Don't forget the MILFs.

She is but back off, mate. She's been my waifu since forever.

>since forever
Less than 3 years.

I agree desu

What else do you need, really

what is the common practice for handling waifu disputes on Sup Forums?

You ever been to those Oreshura or Saekano threads?

SHE A CUTE! A CUTE!

Mitsuki is sexy
Ai is cute
Mirai is annoying

Do you approve of her incestuous feelings for her brother?

Of course. I want to make her a mother.

Really beautiful smile, lads

S2 never, yes?

>glasses

They make her the main heroine. No wonder the series gone so wrong.

I made this in the Black Ops III emblem creator

THE FUTURE

Her dere moments and calling Hiroomi 'onii-chan' are the best.

She is slut,
Post cuter girl.

For all its flaws, it's hard not to like a show where every girl is so perfect.

this

neko shoujo was the cutest

This

She is the bestest Kyoani girl

Gotta agree with these. Other girls were cute too, but she's the only one who purely and conceptually 'moe'.
Yui has that retard moe, Sento has that gap moe, Midori has that short moe but Ai is the only one who exists just to be that really cute little thing, from her voice, her clothing, behavior etc

Too bad we're not gonna see any more of her

>retarded

FEMDON
E
M
D
O
N

TIER

Fine, a slight case of ADHD, which in Sup Forums terms somehow counts as retardation.

Would be better with glasses

Ai is cute.
Her "moe" is fake though.

Her oral fixation and all the cakes were the only good thing in this show.

Does it matter?

tl note : Mirai means future

Mirai has no mirai!

But she does.

Imagine actually getting this upset over someone wearing glasses, you poor thing.

I want to make both the nee-san and imouto happy.

Sequel never etc

Big sister was better

So, did she want to fuck that other guy, the one with the worms in his eyes, or did he just want to fuck her?

>Yui is retarded

She want to get plowed by the otouto

Nah, you should try and contain your shipping faggotry. There's literally nothing in the story that actually supports that.

Not sure if she really realises what's going on there or she's just being typical airheaded

Also nice digits

Akihito has no balls.

She's definitely in my Top 5 Kyoani girls.

This look

>she sees your dick

>Mirai is annoying
Back the fuck off?

But that user is right.

>tripfag
>has shit taste
wow, who would've guessed?

Yes the Mirai is cuter

Nothin personnel, kid

She'll die old, alone and unloved.

It's... always personnel to me...

Virgin forever.

Where's the webm of them seeing Mirai and Akky at the end of the movie? Just completely ignoring him to embrace Mirai while her brother dives at him dick first will never stop being funny

Kyoani has the comfiest looking clothes

source material was butchered to shit

Her hair is so fluffy, the sixth episode with the dancing, her hair fluttering around was beautiful to watch.

I have only watched the series though, unless they've added something to her in the movies she's just a cute little decoration so what's this faked deal about?

is it worth dropping the ~$250 for that 1/8 limited ed mirai? left the show on my backlog until recently, despondent that the only figs available are beach queen mitsuki/mirai and the 1/8 scale

i'm afraid too large a % of my collection is cute girls with swords, though

It's just a plastic mold

This from tokyo ravens?

that's a lot of money for a figure. The ones I usually get are around 40 bucks

Kyoukai no Kanata. Beautifully animated, but unfortunately lacking in the story department.

Thats a shame

The story was fine, it just wasn't very wide in scope.

Nothing wrong with the story.

She honestly looks like my 14 year old sister in this shot. Sitting in that pose staring at her phone, with her lips curved slightly downward. Every single day.

?
Did I miss something user? I was pretty certain it's the other way around. Brother loves sis. Sis shows nothing but disgust for his attitude. Even in the movies. There's like one scene near the end where she cries for him and thats it.

pretty sick desu

I have masturbated to THAT doujin so much it's a crime against all the bucket of cum who went to waste

except for the fact that it's spotty and inconsistent

Story was pretty all over the place and badly paced for me, especially the last few episodes. I felt like the show "wanted" to be a lot of things: comedy, romance, dark fantasy, slice of life. It did a little of everything but didn't really commit to any of it. You can't really cram all that into 12 episodes and expect everything to be paced well.
I'm convinced that shows that stick with a simple plot line and just run with it for 12 straight episodes is much more enjoyable. Liked Mirai hen a lot more than most of the series.

The story was meh. It's not terrible. The only characters I liked were the Mom, Hiroomi, and Mitsuki. I feel like I didn't get to know most of the characters, unlike Hibike! where I really felt a connection to everyone. They spent way too much time wrapping up a scrambled plot line in the final episodes. I know I'm supposed to care for Mirai and Akihito there, but I didn't really feel anything for them.

>you'll never try to read erotic fiction next to her and have her discipline you for doing so

Yeah the story made no sense. even moreso with the movie
I just gave up trying to follow the plot, and just watched for the character antics and the pretty animation

Mitsuki a qt.

>Yeah the story made no sense. even moreso with the movie
How do plebs like this exist?

the plot was all over the place. can you honestly say that you understood why the characters did what they did?

Covering her nose won't stop her from smelling.

Yes, it wasn't that complex. And then the movie made it even clearer.

Oreki and Chitanda?