If you could only choose one; you rather remove all the hispanics or all the blacks from your country?

If you could only choose one; you rather remove all the hispanics or all the blacks from your country?

Blacks no contest.

Blacks.

blacks. at least mexicans do useful work and earn their keep in society.

Blacks

>at least mexicans do useful work and earn their keep in society

Blacks

>Hispanic

Stop this fucking meme word?

Do you mean? mestizos? criollos? Castizos What?

Hispanic is not a racial group and the shitty brown ones are brown due to their indian genes so your pic makes no sense

Blacks, is this even debatable?

>Indians acting like it's not the indian genes that makes beaners bad and brown

Jews

Hispanics

Mexicans

Not "Hispanics". I'm not going to blame mestizo mexican crime on non mestizo hispanics like a NIGGER

niggers, without a millisecond of doubt

only correct answer

>Blacks, is this even debatable?
The fact that blacks are historically easy to control where Mexicans breed like rats.

Holy fucking shit dude, you're the most autistic poster I've ever seen on Sup Forums. You've been posting the same shit for at least 5 years. Serious mental illness!

This. Mestizos is what America has, not generic "Hispanics"

Even we would remove blacks

all the spics on Sup Forums will come into this thread and say blacks, but all the whites know spics are the issue. spics are 30% of the population and they can't be allowed to increase that anymore.

niggers are loud mouth subhumans but they're contained in the inner cities while spics are a full on invasion force

honestly, hispanics. they're growing in population increasingly each year; shitting up more percentage of land area across the country in the process. the black population hasn't gone up at nearly as high of a rate because they kill and abort eat other at a rate comparable to their birth rate.

it's not just him. Sup Forums is now flooded with spics who want to obtuse what hispanic means so they can larp as being white

Spics are the big threat to the white majority. With black on black murder, cops shooting niggers, high abortion and infant mortality rates for niggers, high incarceration rates for niggers, etc. they'll never catch up to whites.

>Hispanics
*Mestizos
Smart guy

this. blacks grow slowly, keep themselves down in the lowest dregs of society by bullying and harassing smart ones. spics breed way too fast and will outnumber us soon. they should be dealt with first. any bioanons know how to breed a virus that will only sterilize hispanics?

Blacks
Without a second thought

>Only sterilize hispanics
*Mestizos

You can't start a race war with hispanics because any race could be hispanic. Do you expect pure iberians to side with mestizos?

If you remove all blacks democrats are BTFO'd for eternity and actual right wing parties can now form. This would take care of the other problems

Blacks. You’d even get rid of black hispanics

Hispanics, they reproduce and are smarter than niggers who allply some sort of self-eugenism

What the fuck

You can literally be white and hispanic

All the Jews. Send them somewhere where they can be together. They don't belong with anyone else. It never works.

Mexicans also have a foreign state to use as a base to plot against white america, blacks lack that luxury

keep that one

Easily beaners. Blacks don't breed as fast and they stick to their hives.

Blacks easily
Hispanics have higher average IQ.

And I would BLEACH a latina chick.

Niggers are worse, more crime more smelly more ooga booga more degenerate

Nigger spotted

this. the kikes brought both here in the first place

Blacks, it's a no brainer.

>riding a bike while carrying a fridge

fuck outta here!

Whats going on here?

but beaners have savage aztecnigger human sacrifice cannibal genes

that man had a reason for doing what he did and did so with great skill.

el respeto

That's a misconception. Aztecs are practically extinct. Beaners are descended from the tribes the Aztecs oppressed.

pic related
>user wants to deport THIS

>low t nazi user want to deport this.

his fridge carrying skills are almost as impressive as your digits

dude thats kickass i want that man in my country

You are seriously a goddamn autist, are you going to spout the same bullshit every time you see a thread mention the word "hispanic"?

blacks, not even close

I believe that's a brothel raid, they happen often in cities without a red district/tolerance zone.

t. pedro

Blacks have chicken and Hispanics have tacos...............
>Blacks.

They are both poison, have fun with Mexi-America because it will not be the black people altering the demography of the country.

I'd rather take 5 latinos than 1 african. Really tired of africans.

das rite

>it will not be the black people altering the demography of the country.
Stop shooting eachother you dumb motherfucking sub-80 IQ ape.

This thread is like a Pro Mexican non sense.

Honestly, this really kachiggers my triggers.
Blacks commit vastly more crime than Hispanics, and Hispanics tend to be less welfare driven and more manual labour. But Black population has actually went down (in the 1700s blacks made up 20% of the population), and blacks are not projected to grow as a population, but Hispanics are set to become 33% of the entire US population with a few decades.
Do we want to get rid of the problem minority, or get rid of the voting bloc that will set forth our downfall? I'd go with blacks anyway since blacks vote 95% democrat whereas Hispanics only vote 60% or so.

I just hate niggers, i'm not pro anything you filthy baboon.

Spics, the nigs will essentially remove themselves after a while. Given proper containment and cut off of their gibs.

I'd get rid of the blacks. Blacks with western values can stay... but not in decent neighborhoods.

It seems your reading ability skipped the part where I said they are both poison, and you are showing a great example on half of my point, you're hardly different then an illiterate negro.

This is more than the blackies have ever done for society.

I fucking hate Mexicans, but blacks. They've been a thorn in our side for too long.

Yeah i may be illiterate but hey, at least i'm not a nigger.

For a bunch of people whom base their knowledge and understanding on Statistics sure forget who is the largest number in this equation.

Blacks

Rejoice the day, we both can say, "we are not a nigger", hurray.

That's a fact and you look at any reflective surface and you will see a sub-human.

We donr need the beans to make our tacos though. I have already learned their taco bending ways, they are no longer necessary

you can't get a real opinion about this on Sup Forums cause it's filled with subhuman spics living in california/texas. they are our enemy and know it, but spics are natural cowards and cucks so they suck our dicks until they get enough numbers to be proud of their subhuman race.

11% niggers or 50% spics? which is worse for whites? obviously 50% spics is worse cause they're the same criminal anti-white savages as niggers. all the 80 iq spics on Sup Forums think we can't figure this out though

Hispanics, they are the ones displacing us blacks are stagnate in the population percentage.

you are living proof spics are as stupid and subhuman as niggers. spics are 80 iq subhumans like niggers. you're an ugly short brown goblin race.

every ugly taco gremlin on Sup Forums accuses anybody insulting their subhuman race as being a nigger. niggers aren't on Sup Forums, but spic trash like you are everywhere shilling. white people don't like you brown niggers

proof spics really are rats who have learned to walk on two legs

The only reason i chose nigs over beans is due to the impact thay have. If all nigs dropped off the face of the earth, the country would run normally (except church's chicken would go out of business). If all beans dropped off the face of the earth we would have a hard few years as we developed machines to replace them all or find replacements. They both need to be removed, but unlike nigs, spics currently contribute at least somewhat to society

hahahahah talking with a spic is so worthless. you are living garbage with subhuman iq. why are you spics even on Sup Forums? is your government paying you to shill here? you subhumans weren't here before the election. i guess cause taco subhumans have no culture they leech onto white stuff like Sup Forums.

Hispanics. Without them, blacks are powerless and Republicans win every election, allows us to deal with blacks as we see fit.

just enforce your countries laws. just keep them good peeps

you pick niggers over spics cause you're a fucking spic. america is gonna collapse 100% cause the influx of spics and them being equal to niggers in every aspect. niggers are contained in cities and killing themselves.

you think spics aren't like niggers cause you're a fucking brown shitskin mongrel spic with a low iq. these are no better than niggers. it's just you worthless spic trash don't even have a culture so kikes don't have anything to push in the media

Oh no please dey gud bois, dey dindu nuffing.

Blacks. Crime would go down and the prisons would have to then start locking up more spics and next time the question comes around remove the spics.

Go away negro.

Blacks, and all half-black Hispanics since all of them identify as black anyway. We'd reduce nigs to zero and take down about 5% of the hispanics as well, a complete win.

t. spick

they kill journalist, they kill reporters, and they kill innocent school kids. they kill anybody who doesn't work with them. they kill everybody who opposes them as well you're a subhuman piece of shit with a low nigger iq so you can't piece this together

i love how spic subhuman trash think posters who accuse them of being subhuman low iq trash like niggers are niggers. niggers have more balls than you little brown subhuman taco faggot. niggers at least insult whites and talk back cause they aren't as pathetic as you taco niggers. you brown goblin trash hate us whites as much as niggers do, but you're a little cowardly piece of shit who has to pretend i'm not white as i insult your gremlin race

You don't really expect anyone to read your nigger rant, right.

Just like Muslims do not realize they are jews, Mexicans do not realize they are niggers.

you're a little bitch you tiny dicked manlet brown turd. keep sucking my white dick and eating my ass you subhuman slave. you taco trash will never be accepted by us and will always be the subhuman trash minority that's equal to niggers.

niggers are better than you though cause they have the balls to insult us while you're a little coward cuckold who has to pretend i'm not white

Nigger alert.

>muh dik
Eat shit you fucking ape.

Blacks, I think there are at least twice as many niggers as spics here

>Hispanics
>Work with or for whites
>have hot as fuck daughters, who want to bang like rabbits
>try to mix into their community, apart from food and shitty reggeton
>Use parks for festivals and to actually enjoy

>Blacks
>Welfare and property blackholes
>their most attractive requires either 10 pounds of industrial paint and make up, or 4 generations of mixing with other races
>go to parks to ruin basketball courts or to loiter and litter
>stick out like sore thumb in community and do 0 to try and assist

Real head scratcher here