Why did Germany produce literally the worst people in human history?

Why did Germany produce literally the worst people in human history?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imdb.com/title/tt3526810/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's because of Hitler

Hitler did nothing wrong, and he didnt kill 45 million people, it says he killed 20 Millionin the war...

because they also produced the best peope

There is always time for redemption. Now is a good moment

Marx was a Jew who lived in England. Don't associate him with Germany.

Hey rabbi's, what brings you here?

Time for a history lesson.

shill smarter not harder

>Alaric
Not German, Gothic.

>Luther
Did nothing wrong, Catholics are Satanists, pedophiles, usurers, whoremongers, drunkards, and murderers, corrupt and vain in every way, pushing the people of Europe away from the true faith and to the false prophet of Rome. Even today, the Catholic world is centuries behind the modern Protestant world, suffering for their heretic faith.

>Karl Marx
Jewish Ashkenazi, not German.

>Vilhelm II
Not responsible for WWI. That falls mainly to the German military leadership, which agitated for war behind his back.

>Adolf Hitler
Austrian Catholic, black-haired, barely even German. Destroyed much of Western Europe but made up for it by cleansing most of Europe's communists, Jews and gypsies.

Germans are subhuman

The funniest part is that you believe in what you've just written

Don't you have more active threads to shill in?

What was wrong with his post?

>Not responsible for WWI. That falls mainly to the German military leadership, which agitated for war behind his back.
So, Germans? Way to prove OP wrong.

butthurt german hun

said a douche

>Can't refute a single thing
>Resorts to ad hominem

>Anglo detected!

Alaric was based. Roman pedophile slaver Empire deserved it.

Christian ISIS

They'd probably be happy that their castles belong to Catholic Poland and not Islamo-Protestant Germany.

>Marx
>German

>Hitler
>45 million deaths
>worst
does this include the 6 gorillion?

>illegally invade

Nice try JIDF. Oh and try to refute The Greatest Story Never Told. I love how shill try to act like they're smart :^) m.imdb.com/title/tt3526810/

>i hate hitler but i also hate merkel!
kill yourself

Germanic
Gejmanic
Jewmanic

WOAW

>german declaring ww1
no

Nice proxy Schlomo.

>Defending Germans
>Schlomo

pick one

>They'd probably be happy that their castles belong to Catholic Poland and not Islamo-Protestant Germany.
Lands and cities under their control voluntarily asked to be incorporated to the polish kingdom in 1454 under the name Prussian Confederation. This is how Poland got access to the sea until partitions

Machiavelli, Voltaire, Rousseau, les philosophes, Cromwell, bolsheviks etc. I wouldn't blame the Germans for everything, although they have contributed immensely without a doubt

>(((karl marx)))
>luther literally did nothing wrong
I am saying this as a catholic
>ww1 was our fault
It is honestly time to stop this garbage image over and over.

I wonder who's behind these threads.

Can you enlightened skeptic retards fuck off back to youtube?

>Why did Germany produce literally the worst people in human history?
Because we're the best at everything, even at being bad.

no

you are just bad

those are some great individuals except for garl marx ofcourse

>People before Hitler happened because of Hitler
?

>comic sans
saved

There is no ad hominem in the posts you quoted.

so are most americans. why the hate?

Anglo-Saxons are the Latinos of the European community.

Americans are real humans.

Wasn't Marx Jewish?
Now imagine the Brits having a Carthaginian peace hoisted on them: I would not be surprised if they revolted against it in any way possible. That's total war: treaties mean nothing.
Also, the UK didn't know about the Lollercaust when Hess vied for peace in '41. It didn't even start up at that point.
This is the definition of misinterpreting historical eras. The Allies weren't aware of the scope of what you are describing. You are appealing to emotions to justify the interventionist war declaration you and the French imposed on the Germans. You are also missing out the "you can keep your empire" point.
Seriously, you can translate this to literally any Kristol-era neo-con justifying military intervention in the Middle East.
>muh children, we have to get involved in a pointless war that isn't concerned with us, let's make up bullshit to justify our interventionism

>implying demolishing that degenerate empire wasn't the right thing to do, especially since they were the ones who killed Jesus
>implying Protestants are wrong and Catholics aren't degenerate especially since they've been invaded by pedos
>implying Marx is German
>implying rogue military wasn't the issue
Hitler and Merkel are the only legit ones

Gee i wonder who could be behind this thread

luther dis literally nothing wrong
papists are to blame for deaths